[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Ahfack a écrit :
"
Clerith a écrit :
I did the crit conversion, per Ahfack's new tree.

I like it, but the leech is a bit slow. Can't wait for the league update.

Yep, it'll be a bit on the finished league version for crit, however I can tell you a simple change you can make that will boost your leech a little bit. Go around the right side of the wheel to Martial Experience. Just drop that 4% life node on the other side of Barbarism for now. Let me know how that feels. It still won't be vaal-pact level, but should be a little better. I'm trying not to travel over to vaal pact on the tree.

You could also drop Bane of Legends/Headsman for Impact/Overwhelm to see how you like it. Of course that'll cost 20 regrets

I need the resist to overcap :D I'll just take one of the life/armor nodes from marauder.

My gear is a complete mess with shit everywhere and a 540 pdps (calculating fortify) elder weapon I got for 3ex, but this was my experience when going from super budget axe to crit:

I initially went from RT axe to RT sword. Let me tell you, lacking Onslaught sucks. I STRONGLY recommend RT axe over RT sword, unless you have Onslaught on kill from some jewel or something. It was a clearspeed nerf.

Going from RT sword to crit sword was just a straight upgrade, though. My sword has shit base crit, no extra crit ANYWHERE on gear, and I don't use Overwhelm... but just the crit tree still gave me like 10% more sheet dps.

I've wanted to drop Bane of Legends for Headsman for a while, but I've never had enough dps (still don't have enough), and I'd rather not lose even more movespeed.

Even with 6k+ life I still get randomly oneshot by legion rares, but I guess that's just life at this point.
Dernière édition par Clerith, le 21 juin 2019 13:02:58
"
Clerith a écrit :
"
Ahfack a écrit :
"
Clerith a écrit :
I did the crit conversion, per Ahfack's new tree.

I like it, but the leech is a bit slow. Can't wait for the league update.

Yep, it'll be a bit on the finished league version for crit, however I can tell you a simple change you can make that will boost your leech a little bit. Go around the right side of the wheel to Martial Experience. Just drop that 4% life node on the other side of Barbarism for now. Let me know how that feels. It still won't be vaal-pact level, but should be a little better. I'm trying not to travel over to vaal pact on the tree.

You could also drop Bane of Legends/Headsman for Impact/Overwhelm to see how you like it. Of course that'll cost 20 regrets

I need the resist to overcap :D I'll just take one of the life/armor nodes from marauder.

My gear is a complete mess with shit everywhere and a 540 pdps (calculating fortify) elder weapon I got for 3ex, but this was my experience when going from super budget axe to crit:

I initially went from RT axe to RT sword. Let me tell you, lacking Onslaught sucks. I STRONGLY recommend RT axe over RT sword, unless you have Onslaught on kill from some jewel or something. It was a clearspeed nerf.

Going from RT sword to crit sword was just a straight upgrade, though. My sword has shit base crit, no extra crit ANYWHERE on gear, and I don't use Overwhelm... but just the crit tree still gave me like 10% more sheet dps.

I've wanted to drop Bane of Legends for Headsman for a while, but I've never had enough dps (still don't have enough), and I'd rather not lose even more movespeed.

Even with 6k+ life I still get randomly oneshot by legion rares, but I guess that's just life at this point.

Ah gotcha, be sure you're using sand stance while mapping.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Hey,
can someone help me decide on the next upgrade to go for?
I feel super squishy while I'm quite satisfied with my damage, especially on a 5L.
Here's my gear:
Spoiler

Sitting on 4.8k HP. I thought saving up for Kaom's but that may take a while, so I thought going for Belly which would bring me to 5.3k HP roughly.
Hi, a noob question, why does the fortify axe PoB tree has 127 points allocated? What should I look on to unnalocate to make it work?
Quick question about axes, what kinda weapon should I be looking for with 20ex, all im finding for sale are ones barely 500dps with fortify and +support.
What pantheons are we taking? Vessel costs are annoying especially with alts.

Ryslatha+Solaris for bosses?

Or Lunaris+gruth for map mobs?

I was looking for a more "all in one"

Maybe Ryslatha because of the increased life gain for mobs or boss with but I can't decide on a major god.

POB says Arakaali for bosses and mapping but I can't see it beating Lunaris. What am I missing?
I use a fully upgraded Soul of Lunaris for major.

And switch around a few minors depending on affixes etc
From the first post:
"
Soul of Arakaali. This is a nice defensive pantheon for us. There are all sorts of DoT's in this game that will boost our leech after we stop taking the DoT damage. Since we have Fortify and other HIT damage mitigation, it's nice to have a bit of DoT mitigation also.

Minor:
Soul of Yugul is great for maps and even shaper/elder. Who wants to be chilled/frozen? I know I don't

"
Ahfack a écrit :

Yep, it'll be a bit on the finished league version for crit,

As I have a slow progress I might see this version before I got too far

anyway, this is my current tree:
https://poeplanner.com/ABEAAHUAERQAADcFLQU8GlUj0y20LlM1kjboOuFDMUd-SHhM_03jTipRY1ivXzlhIWFSZU1vO3TteA1674TZhO-GYIdqivCPYJBsmmqbLaZXqSepbqmUtfK9Nr6nwBrFU8cZypDTb9i92sHcMulG8kX-j_4KhrSygAAAAAAA

based on the picture you showed (and I want to use swords), is this an appropriate plan to proceed?
https://poeplanner.com/ABEAAQEAERQAAH0FLQU8GlUttC5TNZI26DrhR35IeE3jUWNYr185YSFhUmVNbzt07XgNeu-E2YTvhmCHaorwkGybLaZXqSepbqmUtfK9Nr6nwBrFU8cZypDTb9i92sHcMulG8kX-j_4KQKAhYHIB5bN9O5-J0Cw7FCPq_TCIjxrkaqV5aMEEXz8UIO8OUEfkUTpSDjwUcRuqwQfXfmMXEPDyWoE62XyCB_jr891oZeoYdqzPfvcykn3cI5hv5c88TiDqcWqKbLyfGJGFj-xxgy4UTfxLAecb-iXfpBk__OhmCLEhVdw9B3XApkMxTP9OKo9gI9Oaam6qSsiKr5ARe8OGtLKAAAAAAAA=

dropping Vitality Void as soon as I get Rings with -# mana and invest in the missing life nodes and/or Blade Dancer (if I get that far this League to spend the points)

ending with something like this:
https://poeplanner.com/ABEAAQEAERQAAH0FLQU8GlUttDWSNug64Ud-SHhN41FjWK9fOWFSZU1vO3TteA1674TZhmCHaorwmy2mV6luqZS18r02vqfAGsVTxxnKkNNv2L3cMulG8kX-j_4KQKAhYHIB5bN9O5-J0Cw7FCPq_TCIjxrkaqV5aMEEXz8UIO8OUEfkUTpSDjwUcRuqwQfXfmMXEPDyWoE62XyCB_jr891oZeoYdqzPfvcykn3cI5hv5c88TiDqcWqKbLyfGJGFj-xxgy4UTfxLAecb-iXfpBk__OhmCLEhVdw9B3XApm6qSsiKr5ARdPGcxyQu_kUuU9rBhO9hIaknkGzyQa2Ne8OGtLKAAAAAAAA=
For the crit sword version, we should probably get Blade of Cunning somehow. I mean, it's right there. And we have 2 nodes less than the axe tree anyways.
"
Optio82 a écrit :
I use a fully upgraded Soul of Lunaris for major.

And switch around a few minors depending on affixes etc

I was thinking the same. Lunaris fully upgraded and Rys/gruth minor at min.

I don't understand the Yogul suggestion. Doesn't heat take care of chill? Also we don't take reflect damage. I guess the only thing there is reflects it onto mobs, but 2/3 of the benefits seem useless?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires