[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

someone get raped with projectiles enemies? its just OHKO for me
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.

Since I respecced a few times, I decided to try out dual wield crit. ...I don't think I can go back. For my budget, it was 50% more damage, about same survivabilty, and faster movement. You cheat out Brutal Fervour with the Soul Tether + Glorious Vanity combo, so you can get Impact and Overwhelm. And Impact feels SO GOOD.

I can absolutely recommend the RT 2h axe version of this build, though!
Thanks alot for this great build I killed Shaper, Uber Atziri, and uber elder. Uber elder and shaper were first time kills ever and only took one try. Next upgrade tips would be awesome, Thanks. Made the axe myself.

Dernière édition par Knuk, le 21 juin 2019 18:08:54
Only level 90 and can't afford acuity yet but slotted a couple of the crit nodes and dropped rt and definitely noticed a dps improvement, still using vp as I haven't gotten the base rings to craft for skill cost for free cyclone. Wish I had the extra ten points to play with but at my gear level I still die a couple times on certain encounters. Any opinions on which crit nodes are more important than others?
LOL, I accidentally put this build on my Juggernaut and it still works.
quick question, if i'm running flesh and stone in blood stance, is having maim support pointless in my 5/6 link?
Can anyone take a gander at my gear and tell me why my damage is showing as so "low" compared to other setups? Not really having any problems killing but my base DPS is showing as 350k where crit swords are showing over a million and regular swords around 650k. Thanks.
"
Grimstarz a écrit :
quick question, if i'm running flesh and stone in blood stance, is having maim support pointless in my 5/6 link?

Dropped maim from 6 link awhile ago. New hotness is cyclone infused channeling brutality fort impale and melee physical. Drop fort for melee on full life if you have fort on weapon and pulverize swap for impale if mapping. I just keep impale in at all times because I'm lazy.

Link maim to flesh and stone, will give you maim in blood stance for boss fighting, use sand for mapping if you feel low on defense.
Dernière édition par Mistwalker, le 21 juin 2019 19:54:46
What's the expectant amount of alts to go through before getting a T1 fortify/phys dmg at yellow? I'm at like 2500 now, have hit T1 I think three times, and all three times an annulment was required while the item was still blue and each time removed the T1 Fortify/phys dmg. Am I just deleting currency at this point?
"
Drexl27 a écrit :
What's the expectant amount of alts to go through before getting a T1 fortify/phys dmg at yellow? I'm at like 2500 now, have hit T1 I think three times, and all three times an annulment was required while the item was still blue and each time removed the T1 Fortify/phys dmg. Am I just deleting currency at this point?

I hit one in 30 alts and didn't imprint and RIP'd the annul. 1,800 alts later I never saw it again and had to settle for T2. It's just how it goes sometimes.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires