[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Welp. i went out to test my weapon after finally 6-linking it, with this setup - i guess nothing really special apart from the weapon itself ,

and respecd as per @crazypearce sword build he mentioned earlier in the thread.

what can i say - if i had troubles with DPS in a 3-way conflict, i smashed the 4-way on a first try, with lvl 8 gem in my weapon, smashed it so hard it wasn't even funny.

the build is so strong it just melts shit away turning you into a walking sawblade that cuts through everything. At this point i have to try shaper and uber elder, but i predict the result will be less than entertaining, just 2 words - "2 ez"!

I've never been able to kill Shaper, Uber Atziri, or Uber Elder. Today, I did all three of those things!
(deathless Shaper, deathless Uber Atziri, 2 deaths Uber Elder to Shaper orbs)

I just wanted to say thank you for the guide, it really helped me do a long-time goal of mine!

So I managed to buy a rare axe and within like 300 Alts i rolled these on it...It's my first time crafting so pardon my idiotic questions but...Do I just regal it and put multicraft mod on it than add phys % ? I did read the crafting guide but i still wanna ask you pros before I possibly gut this.

How are people using infused channeling support with such low int?
"
poryan1010 a écrit :
How are people using infused channeling support with such low int?
Brute force solution jewel right below the beginning of your skill tree + some int ring, thats all i need
Hello and thank you for the guide, it's my first league and following this guide allowed me to do a lot more than what i expected.
I killed the Shaper today, but i feel like i'm either too squishy or i'm not doing enough damage.
Can i have some suggestions on how to upgrade my current gear with 3ex budget ? I suppose Kaom Heart/6L weapon is a priority.
Spoiler

Also, should i commit on the axe phys build or switch to crit ?

Thanks in advance !
so as a nub in melee classes and always playing casters, i guess most of our dps comes from the weapon. I'm still using a sinvicta's mettle, but if u dont have 5-8 ex to spend on an upgrade, what would be a wise choice to get more dps? Or is crafting an axe cheaper then people make me believe?
"
Krampuslord a écrit :
So I managed to buy a rare axe and within like 300 Alts i rolled these on it...It's my first time crafting so pardon my idiotic questions but...Do I just regal it and put multicraft mod on it than add phys % ? I did read the crafting guide but i still wanna ask you pros before I possibly gut this.

beastcraft(imprint) 1st. then regal
I did the crit conversion, per Ahfack's new tree.

I like it, but the leech is a bit slow. Can't wait for the league update.
"
Clerith a écrit :
I did the crit conversion, per Ahfack's new tree.

I like it, but the leech is a bit slow. Can't wait for the league update.

Yep, it'll be a bit on the finished league version for crit, however I can tell you a simple change you can make that will boost your leech a little bit. Go around the right side of the wheel to Martial Experience. Just drop that 4% life node on the other side of Barbarism for now. Let me know how that feels. It still won't be vaal-pact level, but should be a little better. I'm trying not to travel over to vaal pact on the tree.

You could also drop Bane of Legends/Headsman for Impact/Overwhelm to see how you like it. Of course that'll cost 20 regrets
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires