3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

IRT to staff crafting, I got lucky and ID'd a +2 staff off the ground but it's on a Primordial block base, any reason not to use that for crafting a +5 other than having a lower crit rate for EO?
Hi, I've been trying to craft some of my gear, but haven't been getting much luck in getting the right harvest crafts. So i've been wondering which gear to prioritise in getting first?
Currently I have a conc + BD helm (no horror tho but i'm fine with it) and a fire dot multi hunter glove as well as a increase life recovery elder belt.
So right now i'm thinking whether to focus more on crafting my 1h shaper sceptre, a staff, some warlord boots for +1 end charge, or my warlord amulet for the +1 gem levels. Any advice? Or maybe, which one is relatively easier and cheaper to get so maybe i can prioritise that first.
P.S. im playing SSF so only have what i have. Thanks!
"
jaeds a écrit :
Rhah, did you/can you post a little harvest-crafting-guide about how you went about crafting your current gear in this season? mainly wondering about: 2h, gloves, boot (i've found your explanation how to craft your: helm, amulet elsewhere in the thread. though if it all got compiled that'd be even better!)

wondering: what base/ilev-range did you seek out, or what mods did it already have when you purchased it... and then your method(s) on how to perfect it

your gear 1 month in already looks better than what'd i'd expect from end-of-league-quality.. and i'm only expecting it to get better :D

boots:
ilv 86
+1 charge with alts
augment speed mod - always rolls MS
aug suffixes with 3 resists, or watever else you want
augment life

gloves:
ilv 81+ if going with chaos res only, 84+ if going with ele resists
awakener orb fire dot(hunter) with cull(warlord). hope for removable/empty suffix
aug suffix with res
"reforge, keep suffixes" until you hit damage over time
augment life
craft something or augment defensive mod(life hybrid)

for something cheaper, you could just buy a pair with fire dot and removable/right mods and then tweak it with harvest

belt:
great way to make decent life, %life, recovery belts is to grow weta seeds, and juice em with fortune bud/flower, and also lifeforce bud/flower so that you dont run out of juice before you use up all good crafts

there are two reforge mods there. first one guarantees 1 life mod, while the second one (more rare) will also increase odds of rolling more life mods - that's the one you want. fortune booster will turn a lot of regular reforges into those less common reforges, and give you more of the other rare crafts like augs

now take an ilv 84+ elder leather belt, or double influenced stygian and spam away until you hit all three, or a combination of two. then you can use "remove non-life, and replace with life" to try and get the third one

to craft a perfect belt like this

you slam %life elder belt with %recovery warlord stygian. if you dont hit right mods, then use weta seeds to reroll until you hit t1 life and %life, and an open or removable prefix. harvest divine life mods to perfect. close prefix if needed. then lock prefixes. craft and divine recovery. aug the other two suffixes with whatever you want. finish up with aug fire prefix, reroll until you hit %fire
Dernière édition par rhah, le 24 juil. 2020 19:18:05
"
xXAzrienXx a écrit :
IRT to staff crafting, I got lucky and ID'd a +2 staff off the ground but it's on a Primordial block base, any reason not to use that for crafting a +5 other than having a lower crit rate for EO?

nope, that's it

might even be potentially better since you could build around block, like rumi's flask + glancing blows keystone. there are also staff block nodes close by
Dernière édition par rhah, le 24 juil. 2020 19:38:06
Reddit post speaking to me on a spiritual level

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hxbi43/when_you_see_a_3_week_old_item_with_no_listed/
"
rhah a écrit :
"
Is T1 Strength worth keeping? (I can remove defence and aug life for T1 life, and use caster crafts to get fire DoT multi as a suffix. Just thinking about other suffixes, like reduced Malevolence mana reservation or Aspect of the Spider. Not sure what to prioritize.)

there is no easy answer, it kinda depends on your setup, and how much work you are willing to put into it

i think the best mods are fire dot and combination of:
%regen
cold res
light res
chas res
open suffix, crafted +1 to minimum frenzy charges
aspect of the spider
reduced malevolence reservation
reduced purity of fire reservation

the one i'm using right now. ideal for me would be malevolence

how to roll reservation mod (by Archifracture)
"

After awakening for the base, and praying you don't get a random bricked prefix.
Aug 1-2 chaos to hit and lock prefix with an influenced mod.
Spam remove non-influence and add influence to the suffix mods,
Craft suffix mods if your missing any,
If you hit any influence suffix that can't be removed,
Reforge, keeping prefixes.
Repeat the remove non-influence to influence strat. til you hit Malevolence.
I think it's still a 1:20 but seems like more manageable RNG.

An update on the item: https://imgur.com/a/N7XpgQT

I'm happy to stop here for now, though there's probably several ways I can make it a perfect 6xT1 item. For example, I can remove caster, craft prefixes cannot be changed, and spam harvest life crafts until 2% life regen, then re-add the fire DoT multi with caster crafts. Let me know if you can think of a different or better way.

If it had 6 x T1, would it be considered mirror-worthy? Seems like it might not be this league, given the accessibility of powerful crafting options. I've also never owned a mirror-worthy item, so I have little to no frame of reference.
Yesterday i was able to kill A6 sirus (2 deaths) for the first time in my life, today i almost killed A8 sirus, he lived with literally 1% health, which was funny and upsetting at the same time, if i could play better would kill him for sure, looking forward to do deathless A8 sirus soon with this build. Ty rhah for a great build. Gotta play till league end to get all the gear upgrades!
"

An update on the item: https://imgur.com/a/N7XpgQT

I'm happy to stop here for now, though there's probably several ways I can make it a perfect 6xT1 item. For example, I can remove caster, craft prefixes cannot be changed, and spam harvest life crafts until 2% life regen, then re-add the fire DoT multi with caster crafts. Let me know if you can think of a different or better way.

If it had 6 x T1, would it be considered mirror-worthy? Seems like it might not be this league, given the accessibility of powerful crafting options. I've also never owned a mirror-worthy item, so I have little to no frame of reference.

I was missing T1 life and had it crafted on to begin with but I finished the (6) T1s like a week+ ago.

I followed Rhah's suggestion.

"
rhah a écrit :

what was your process? influence rerolls?

if you want t1 life and regen then you'd probably have to wipe fire dot and regen, craft t1 life and divine. then lock prefixes and roll for regen, divine that, and finish up with fire dot

could try to aug life. odds of t1 aren't too bad. regen might even survive a couple removeadds

I was probably blessed with rng since the %regen only took like 5 rerolls to get back...Mirror-tier items would probably only be the most RNG-heavy crafts that can't be eventually overcome with harvest.
It really surprised me how ridiculously easy it was to craft my amulet. Never buy your RF amulets guys! Cost me about 2 exalts + the awakener orb to make this one, and any +1/+1 amulet is going for like 16-17 ex on trade.

I'm pretty new at crafting, so i'm not looking to make a mirror-tier thing. Any suggestions for continuation? Just roll harvest for t1 life and stick some resistances on there?

Settling for T2 for now.... rerolling other atm.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires