3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Hey, I'm currently on my 3rd build this league, and have been very unhappy with this current one. I've always thought RF looked cool, I love the look of just running past things as they die. Once I sell my current two builds I'll have around ~6ex, is that enough to get this build up and running? Great guide btw!
Quick POB question about amulets:

I currently have the amulet on the right equipped. Is there a reason the amulet on the left results in a 60k DPS loss in POB? Is it not calculating the +1 fire gems properly? I'll be harvest crafting the left ammy a bit, but just wondering if it's actually a DPS loss or just something I've done wrong in path of building.

edit: not sure why the image isn't loading, here's a link https://imgur.com/d80zrVu
Dernière édition par Grumpsy918, le 20 juil. 2020 15:24:05
"
ELVISNOTDEAD21 a écrit :
Hey, I'm currently on my 3rd build this league, and have been very unhappy with this current one. I've always thought RF looked cool, I love the look of just running past things as they die. Once I sell my current two builds I'll have around ~6ex, is that enough to get this build up and running? Great guide btw!

Up and running decently (slow and safe) is about 1-2ex. Not really satisfying, damage is very lacking.. this build requires about 16 jewels ranging from 100c to 5ex to be maxed. 6ex is barely enough if you are a very good crafter and have good rng.. it will feel a bit "hey, i'm slowly killing this things while walking), at least in juiced t16 maps/sirus/conquerors content.
Stacked is about 50-70ex range.

"
Grumpsy918 a écrit :
Quick POB question about amulets:

I currently have the amulet on the right equipped. Is there a reason the amulet on the left results in a 60k DPS loss in POB? Is it not calculating the +1 fire gems properly? I'll be harvest crafting the left ammy a bit, but just wondering if it's actually a DPS loss or just something I've done wrong in path of building.

edit: not sure why the image isn't loading, here's a link https://imgur.com/d80zrVu

Hm, maybe 32% fire damage represents more damage in your build than the +1 fire skills? Pob acts odd sometimes when comparing on the right window, did you equip in and then compare the damage on the left side?

"
rhah a écrit :
that's pretty cool. explosions are a lot more satisfying

Yeah I really enjoy it or infernal cry for mapping, otherwise it feels like a snail.
Dernière édition par FaustoFanti, le 20 juil. 2020 20:12:45
Hey, can you add a warning on Precursor's Emblem Ruby Ring, to avoid the mod "# to # fire damage per endurance charge"? I bought this ring and take a realy long time to understand why my single target damage was so low. (I took a while too understand because on HO i was no endurace charge so storm brand look okay)

Like this one:
Spoiler

Hello guys, good night.
So, I used this build as a base and I kinda tried to create one on my own, but after spending around 30-40ex (mostly on my helmet, gloves and boots) I feel like I'm really weak for what I think I should be...
I have around 1.2M shaper DPS..

This is the first league that I play more than 1 week and it's the first time that I try to create something on my own, so, no surprises that it sucks haha :P

So, if anyone has any suggestion or anything, I would love to hear.

Thank you guys
(hope this is the right place to ask for help)
just craft, that scpectre give more damg :!
Dernière édition par kukharty, le 21 juil. 2020 01:22:09
"
kukharty a écrit :
just craft, that scpectre give more damg :!

What damage?
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 21 juil. 2020 09:44:08
"
Shadowritos a écrit :
Hello guys, good night.
So, I used this build as a base and I kinda tried to create one on my own, but after spending around 30-40ex (mostly on my helmet, gloves and boots) I feel like I'm really weak for what I think I should be...
I have around 1.2M shaper DPS..

This is the first league that I play more than 1 week and it's the first time that I try to create something on my own, so, no surprises that it sucks haha :P

So, if anyone has any suggestion or anything, I would love to hear.

Thank you guys
(hope this is the right place to ask for help)

So, after some more thinking, I decided to try using large clusters, it seems like its way better..
At the beggining I thought it wasnt really good, but now it seems way better..

This is a "preview" for a quick change that I'll do right now, since it won't require much money (i'm broke) and will already improve.
POB: https://pastebin.com/xbgeJ4vX

If you guys have any suggestion, please let me know <3.

UPDATE: I changed my build to this new PoB https://pastebin.com/6ZJ4BLSn
It was a "small" change. I know that the large cluster jewel without anything on it kinda sucks, but I didn't know what else to get. Please let me know if you guys have any suggestions
Trying my best to learn

Thanks.
Dernière édition par Shadowritos, le 21 juil. 2020 21:12:03
In the spirit of harvest league gg crafters I thought I'd post the best helmet in the game. Troll face

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hv402d/the_perfect_helmet_does_exist/?sort=new
how's the league so far? are the cluster jewels the only main nerf? i couldn't find too much else in the patchnotes about RF getting nerfed unless the passive tree became worse?

going to start leveling a rf today to play the new content, but wondering how other rf's are liking it

edit*.. and catching up on the thread, it looks like seasonal crafting makes optimal gearing easier than ever. choose your mod type/remove specific mod type seems a bit different from the "rng good luck lol" that I'm used to
Dernière édition par jaeds, le 22 juil. 2020 11:28:58

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires