3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Hey there, im running 250k shaper dps with my gear and with the budget helmet template 450k but I did thought my gear is kinda decent and im wondering what I should upgrade to get more dmg.

Also im feeling like dying to one crit and dont know why ^^

Can anyone look over my Gear/Tree/Skills to find any major mistakes ?

SSF btw so no kaoms way or heart.

https://pastebin.com/pAZKBdsn
"
Grumpsy918 a écrit :
"
purpur555 a écrit :
How can i improve my character ? using this items atm. 90 lvl.
2.5 ex budget.

watchers eye : regenerate 120 life per second while affected by vitality. ty

Your biggest upgrade right now would probably be a +1 fire/+1 int amulet. You should also find an elder or warlord belt with increased life recovery rate on it. I know the guide says to use the Kaom rings, but I've had much more success with vermillion/opal rings. The 2 extra endurance charges don't add that much.

edit: just saw the budget part, so the amulet is out of the question. You should buy a budget amulet upgrade though, and anoint something onto it, probably Growth and Decay (just google how to do it). Budget amulet would be Marble with fire damage + high life, or fire multi if you can afford.

Such amulet costs about 7-10 ex. Also , i have 22% reduced mana reservation on malevolence.(about 100 mana left) . if i would change amulet , i will get on 2 auras back. so it very costly about amulet. Atm my character lack of damage maybe sometimes survivability. watchers eye with buffs on malevolence and vitality costs 8ex+. there is a gap, where i need to farm this 10 ex without changing gear i think. ty for your comment.
"
purpur555 a écrit :
Such amulet costs about 7-10 ex. Also , i have 22% reduced mana reservation on malevolence.(about 100 mana left) . if i would change amulet , i will get on 2 auras back. so it very costly about amulet. Atm my character lack of damage maybe sometimes survivability. watchers eye with buffs on malevolence and vitality costs 8ex+. there is a gap, where i need to farm this 10 ex without changing gear i think. ty for your comment.

I think you went with the 'wrong' watchers eye to start with (if you've only got flat life regen on it from vitality). As with a watchers eye that has "% increased Recovery rate of Life and Energy Shield while affected by Malevolence" + the already mentioned belt upgrade with an "increased life recovery rate" mod you can drop the vitality aura all together (or at least until you get lucky and hit a lvl 4 enlighten). My current belt has a terrible flat life roll, but the inc life recovery is why I've kept it :)

Another option you may like to consider is to swap the 'faster casting' gems you're using for blood magic, so you can run with very little mana available and still be able to cast everything, which would then enable you to upgrade the amulet for something with life regen + inc fire dmg on it too.

I don't know how you've been finding Inspiration, but I was pleasantly surprised by the effect of an awakened AOE + awakened elemental focus. Have also only just switched out my amulet for one with an anoint and the increase in dmg is noticeable (I also finally hit T2 fire dmg over time multi on my weapon, so that helps a lot too, old weapon was the 'empyrean crack void sceptre' in my off-hand which I was using until today).

Once you reach this stage though, the upgrades start to get really expensive (35+ex for a 'good' watchers eye, with the inc recovery rate + inc damage over time multi), the +1 fire/+1 int amulet (even if attempting to craft yourself)...helmet with enchant, conc/burn +essence craft!? So personally I will be aiming for a belt upgrade next (which I read a page or so back can be done reasonably cheaply) then boots... then save (or get lucky) to get upgraded helm & amulet.

Hope this helps :)

Oh, you can get a T1 elder base helmet reasonably cheaply (~20c), I alt+regal'd into mine without too many issues, something with more armor and lvl 20 gems may help with dmg & survive-ability.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.
"
Cypr3ss_2012 a écrit :
"
purpur555 a écrit :

I think you went with the 'wrong' watchers eye to start with (if you've only got flat life regen on it from vitality). As with a watchers eye that has "% increased Recovery rate of Life and Energy Shield while affected by Malevolence" + the already mentioned belt upgrade with an "increased life recovery rate" mod you can drop the vitality aura all together (or at least until you get lucky and hit a lvl 4 enlighten). My current belt has a terrible flat life roll, but the inc life recovery is why I've kept it :)

Another option you may like to consider is to swap the 'faster casting' gems you're using for blood magic, so you can run with very little mana available and still be able to cast everything, which would then enable you to upgrade the amulet for something with life regen + inc fire dmg on it too.

I don't know how you've been finding Inspiration, but I was pleasantly surprised by the effect of an awakened AOE + awakened elemental focus. Have also only just switched out my amulet for one with an anoint and the increase in dmg is noticeable (I also finally hit T2 fire dmg over time multi on my weapon, so that helps a lot too, old weapon was the 'empyrean crack void sceptre' in my off-hand which I was using until today).

Once you reach this stage though, the upgrades start to get really expensive (35+ex for a 'good' watchers eye, with the inc recovery rate + inc damage over time multi), the +1 fire/+1 int amulet (even if attempting to craft yourself)...helmet with enchant, conc/burn +essence craft!? So personally I will be aiming for a belt upgrade next (which I read a page or so back can be done reasonably cheaply) then boots... then save (or get lucky) to get upgraded helm & amulet.

Hope this helps :)

Oh, you can get a T1 elder base helmet reasonably cheaply (~20c), I alt+regal'd into mine without too many issues, something with more armor and lvl 20 gems may help with dmg & survive-ability.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

Thank you very much for your post. I think this game balanced similar for all builds, and farming currency and playtime is same for all builds. Mechanics of the game aimed on player been involved into game collecting items slowly and completing maps and atlast aswell. Unfortunatly this game becomes more and more linear. The best way to have success at the game is to have will to play the build you really like a lot. And farm currency not get bothered about items u have.
I think i need to try torchlight 3
"
Cypr3ss_2012 a écrit :

Once you reach this stage though, the upgrades start to get really expensive (35+ex for a 'good' watchers eye, with the inc recovery rate + inc damage over time multi), the +1 fire/+1 int amulet (even if attempting to craft yourself)

So it would seem my comment above (at least regarding the crafting your own +1 fire/+1 int amulet) is very incorrect, I was just going about it the wrong way. I now have 2 amulets, one with the +1 fire and one with the +1 int and am just waiting to save the currency for an awakener's orb (or get one to drop). Ignoring the currency spent on the 'failed attempts' (which i'm currently wearing) my investment thus far (based on market value for the used hunter orb & currency spent) is ~1.5ex, 20 chaos, ~35 alts & 2 chisels. Far _far_ cheaper than the multiple exalts required if you try & buy one (or even the individual pieces) via trade.

I'm still wary of the helm, as i've had 0 luck hitting conc effect with an essence of horror or with the 'reroll prefixes' harvest craft but a good amulet at least is achievable by the vast majority. :)

Regards,
Cypr3ss.
Dernière édition par Cypr3ss_2012, le 31 juil. 2020 12:49:53
Has anyone here ever done Glacial Hammer or another skill in place of Scorching Ray?
Hi all,

Would just like to confirm that I've no real guaranteed way of removing the 'stun & block recovery' mod without nuking the '30% more ele dmg' suffix, as neither has any tags?

I was thinking of possibly trying a 'remove non-lightning add lightning' craft, as there's only lightning res available, and so should ensure it hits a suffix, but it's the same chance to remove 'the more ele dmg' as the 'stun & block recovery', right?

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

"
rhah a écrit :
"
Archifracture a écrit :
What was your process to get the prefixes without fracturing?!

ilv 78+. ilv 82+ if you want to go for dot multi after

craft +2 to spells with alts. one took me 500, another 5k

crafting +3:
one suffix with non-fire mod
multimod
cannot roll attack mods
fire damage to spells
one open prefix

augment with fire mod
remove&add fire until crafted fire damage to spells is replaced
remove fire twice
re-craft fire damage to spells
repeat until you hit +3. my cost per craft: 20-30 aug, 20-40 remove&add, 30-60 remove

crafting fire dot:
remove suffixes
close prefix with craft
augment two caster suffixes - to stop cannot roll caster mods from getting rerolled
craft cannot roll caster mods
augment caster prefix - fire dot is the only caster mod that can spawn
remove&add caster - will replace fire multi 100% of the time. repeat until t1. sometimes remove&add wont go through and you will get a red message. this just means that it tried to replace another caster mod but failed because there is nothing to replace it with. just repeat until it rerolls fire dot. 1 in 20 to hit t1

Just followed this method

Can confirm it works

Got extremely lucky with the suffixes, rolled prefixes cannot be changed slammed fire once hit T1 burning, second slam was Fire resistance, converted to cold remove, third slam hit t1 fire damage for some insane luck.

If I would do one thing different would probably slam influence mods to hit the actual endurance damage mod, since u can just wipe suffixes and roll until you hit it and them slam fire.
Dernière édition par Grimmzy, le 4 août 2020 14:11:32
"
Grimmzy a écrit :
If I would do one thing different would probably slam influence mods to hit the actual endurance damage mod, since u can just wipe suffixes and roll until you hit it and them slam fire.

another thing you can do is do "reforge, keep prefixes" crafts until you hit dot multi, then reroll fire until you hit t1 burning, and finish up with influence mod
"
rhah a écrit :
"
Grimmzy a écrit :

another thing you can do is do "reforge, keep prefixes" crafts until you hit dot multi, then reroll fire until you hit t1 burning, and finish up with influence mod

That is still the plan honestly but I also need to sort out my amulet and rings and jewels so I was just slamming suffixes and was going to settle for anything helpful just got lucky, Will be doing the method you described above eventually.

Thanks for the crafting guide though actually helped a lot.
Dernière édition par Grimmzy, le 4 août 2020 15:19:25

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires