3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

guys, im starting this build, im low of currency but i wonder... what is better... RF Gem 21 or 20/20... 21/23 is 4.5 ex :/
"
jaeds a écrit :
how's the league so far? are the cluster jewels the only main nerf? i couldn't find too much else in the patchnotes about RF getting nerfed unless the passive tree became worse?

going to start leveling a rf today to play the new content, but wondering how other rf's are liking it

edit*.. and catching up on the thread, it looks like seasonal crafting makes optimal gearing easier than ever. choose your mod type/remove specific mod type seems a bit different from the "rng good luck lol" that I'm used to

great league if you like crafting and minmaxing gear

aside from pure commander, yeah, wrapped in flames nerf is the only one. kinda sucks early game, quite a bit less damage and sustain, but it's counterbalanced later on by the ease of getting good gear

chieftain got buffed. end cry buffed. infernal cry can be used for clear, and more damage on bosses if you play jugg

"
_SoUtH_ a écrit :
guys, im starting this build, im low of currency but i wonder... what is better... RF Gem 21 or 20/20... 21/23 is 4.5 ex :/

21. quality is a luxury
Can some one send me the full skill tree pls :)
So I'm currently working on crafting an amulet in Harvest softcore. Here is the current state of the item:

Rarity: Rare
Corpse Heart
Marble Amulet
--------
Requirements:
Level: 74
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
Regenerate 1.57% of Life per second (implicit)
--------
+51 to Strength
11% increased Evasion Rating
+1 to Level of all Fire Skill Gems
+1 to Level of all Intelligence Skill Gems
--------
Hunter Item
Warlord Item

Is T1 Strength worth keeping? (I can remove defence and aug life for T1 life, and use caster crafts to get fire DoT multi as a suffix. Just thinking about other suffixes, like reduced Malevolence mana reservation or Aspect of the Spider. Not sure what to prioritize.)
Dernière édition par Jackson193, le 23 juil. 2020 03:25:41
"
Is T1 Strength worth keeping? (I can remove defence and aug life for T1 life, and use caster crafts to get fire DoT multi as a suffix. Just thinking about other suffixes, like reduced Malevolence mana reservation or Aspect of the Spider. Not sure what to prioritize.)

there is no easy answer, it kinda depends on your setup, and how much work you are willing to put into it

i think the best mods are fire dot and combination of:
%regen
cold res
light res
chas res
open suffix, crafted +1 to minimum frenzy charges
aspect of the spider
reduced malevolence reservation
reduced purity of fire reservation

the one i'm using right now. ideal for me would be malevolence

how to roll reservation mod (by Archifracture)
"

After awakening for the base, and praying you don't get a random bricked prefix.
Aug 1-2 chaos to hit and lock prefix with an influenced mod.
Spam remove non-influence and add influence to the suffix mods,
Craft suffix mods if your missing any,
If you hit any influence suffix that can't be removed,
Reforge, keeping prefixes.
Repeat the remove non-influence to influence strat. til you hit Malevolence.
I think it's still a 1:20 but seems like more manageable RNG.

Rhah, did you/can you post a little harvest-crafting-guide about how you went about crafting your current gear in this season? mainly wondering about: 2h, gloves, boot (i've found your explanation how to craft your: helm, amulet elsewhere in the thread. though if it all got compiled that'd be even better!)

wondering: what base/ilev-range did you seek out, or what mods did it already have when you purchased it... and then your method(s) on how to perfect it

your gear 1 month in already looks better than what'd i'd expect from end-of-league-quality.. and i'm only expecting it to get better :D
Dernière édition par jaeds, le 23 juil. 2020 11:04:11
Could anyone teach me on how to craft a good 2H Staff? I'm using a 1H Sceptre, but seems like I don't need the shield anymore so I would like to test Staffs to go high damage, but I have no clue on how to properly craft it wouthout wasting money doing wrong choices..

If there are any guide that I wasn't able to find and people could point it to me it would be great.

Thank you
"
rhah a écrit :
"
Archifracture a écrit :
What was your process to get the prefixes without fracturing?!

ilv 78+. ilv 82+ if you want to go for dot multi after

craft +2 to spells with alts. one took me 500, another 5k

crafting +3:
one suffix with non-fire mod
multimod
cannot roll attack mods
fire damage to spells
one open prefix

augment with fire mod
remove&add fire until crafted fire damage to spells is replaced
remove fire twice
re-craft fire damage to spells
repeat until you hit +3. my cost per craft: 20-30 aug, 20-40 remove&add, 30-60 remove

crafting fire dot:
remove suffixes
close prefix with craft
augment two caster suffixes - to stop cannot roll caster mods from getting rerolled
craft cannot roll caster mods
augment caster prefix - fire dot is the only caster mod that can spawn
remove&add caster - will replace fire multi 100% of the time. repeat until t1. sometimes remove&add wont go through and you will get a red message. this just means that it tried to replace another caster mod but failed because there is nothing to replace it with. just repeat until it rerolls fire dot. 1 in 20 to hit t1

Rhah's 2h staff craft. I think he's made a few tweaks since this but this was his start. Keep in mind you'll need a few Ex to get started for the blocking crafts he did since multi mod cost 2Ex, and cannot roll attack is 1Ex
"
xXAzrienXx a écrit :
"
rhah a écrit :
"
Archifracture a écrit :
What was your process to get the prefixes without fracturing?!

ilv 78+. ilv 82+ if you want to go for dot multi after

craft +2 to spells with alts. one took me 500, another 5k

crafting +3:
one suffix with non-fire mod
multimod
cannot roll attack mods
fire damage to spells
one open prefix

augment with fire mod
remove&add fire until crafted fire damage to spells is replaced
remove fire twice
re-craft fire damage to spells
repeat until you hit +3. my cost per craft: 20-30 aug, 20-40 remove&add, 30-60 remove

crafting fire dot:
remove suffixes
close prefix with craft
augment two caster suffixes - to stop cannot roll caster mods from getting rerolled
craft cannot roll caster mods
augment caster prefix - fire dot is the only caster mod that can spawn
remove&add caster - will replace fire multi 100% of the time. repeat until t1. sometimes remove&add wont go through and you will get a red message. this just means that it tried to replace another caster mod but failed because there is nothing to replace it with. just repeat until it rerolls fire dot. 1 in 20 to hit t1

Rhah's 2h staff craft. I think he's made a few tweaks since this but this was his start. Keep in mind you'll need a few Ex to get started for the blocking crafts he did since multi mod cost 2Ex, and cannot roll attack is 1Ex

Dang, this seems hard AF to do.. I'm not even sure if I understood lmao

Thank you tho

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires