3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
rhah a écrit :
harvest crafting op

How did you make this? Reroll item keeping all suffixes?
"
dT_Tb a écrit :

look for conc+horror helmet with 1-2 open suffixes

use augment fire craft to slam a fire mod on it, and then replace fire with fire mod until you hit BD. there are three fire suffixes: fire res, immolate, and burning damage. chance to hit BD is close to 20%

ideally you want two open suffixes with one of em being fire res. that way you'll have 50% chance to hit BD

make sure all prefixes are filled up, or it might roll a fire prefix. you can close em up with life/defence augs, and then remove if needed later

also, if you have two open suffixes, closed prefixes, and ability to bench craft. you can craft fire res to take it out of the pool and then aug fire mod

you can farm those crafts with Wild Ape Seed

{Augment} a Magic or Rare item with a new {Fire} modifier
{Augment} a Magic or Rare item with a new {Fire} modifier with Lucky values
{Remove} a random {Fire} modifier from an item and {add} a new {Fire} modifier
{Remove} a random {Fire} modifier from an item
Dernière édition par rhah, le 3 juil. 2020 08:18:54
"
rhah a écrit :
"
dT_Tb a écrit :

look for conc+horror helmet with 1-2 open suffixes

use augment fire craft to slam a fire mod on it, and then replace fire with fire mod until you hit BD. there are three fire suffixes: fire res, immolate, and burning damage. chance to hit BD is close to 20%

ideally you want two open suffixes with one of em being fire res. that way you'll have 50% chance to hit BD

make sure prefixes all prefixes are filled up, or it might roll a fire prefix. you can close em up with life/defence augs, and then remove if needed later

also, if you have two open suffixes, closed prefixes, and ability to bench craft. you can craft fire res to take it out of the pool and then aug fire mod

Alright well explained, I guess it's easier to hit like that, than with my suggestion.

While trying to roll for this helm, I hit conc+burn+horror with an open prefix and t2 light res as the "free" suffix lol
Dernière édition par dT_Tb, le 3 juil. 2020 09:17:53
"
rhah a écrit :
harvest crafting op

lol I knew it was only gonna be a matter of time, I was reading some reddit threads this league full of good 2h/astrals and fractured mods are back too

just saw the quad mod helmet just now too, rf players are in for a treat, I have NEVER seen a quad helmet in a temp league, only on standard, and its super early in the league too

fractured +1 to all fire spells is also a thing, most crafters are focused on wands atm though. it feels like a extremely watered down synth league
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 3 juil. 2020 09:02:02
I don't think it's watered down. It's just great in a different way. Sure, in synth you could potentially create some sick crafting bases, but good luck with that... and then you'd need to pour a ton of currency to craft stats on it. Most of the OP shit was only made usable when it got to standard. In harvest you can create high tier stuff you can use now for a fraction of the cost. I like that way more.
hey yo there :) dont know if im stuck or just missunderstanding the build but could you overlook my character? jugg RF atm :)
Hello everyone,

I sort of copied this build and invested quite some ex to get it up and running.

I had really high hopes, but to be honest I find the damage lacking and Im getting raped in maps and one shotted by bosses.

Would someone be so kind and have a look at my character (Puttenstein lvl 92 juggernaut) and tell me what I am missing?

Thanks in advance
Dernière édition par Schlaudraff, le 4 juil. 2020 13:18:27
Hey guys and op :)

How would I go about getting
+1\2\3 to Level of all Fire Spell Skill Gems

or

+1\2\3 to Level of all Spell Skill Gems

AND a worthwile last suffix on this scepter?

Would I bench craft a suffix and then harvest slam fire mod and pray for it to appear?

or craft a suffix + enchant one to force only prefixes?
and if so what suffix is the best to have?

What would be the optimal craft outcome?

Dernière édition par HarryPothead, le 4 juil. 2020 17:39:51
I have a question again, since we are pump up RF's level, why don't we use empower(+3 to supported skill) in the helmet?

Currently I'm using the helmet with BD and 30% more elemental damage, so the link will be RF + Elemental focus + Inspiration + Inc AoE/Concentrated. I'm thinking should i get empower in to the last link?
*I personally doesn't like concentrated effect in my RF build, clearing map is so slow unless dealing with bosses....

Dernière édition par xiyeareborn, le 4 juil. 2020 18:01:09
"
HarryPothead a écrit :
How would I go about getting...

don't fire slam prefix. +1 to fire spells is a rare mod. most of the fire mods there give added fire damage to attacks or spells, and a lot of em you won't be able to easily remove with a harvest craft

i'd just augment a suffix with a fire mod twice. you can get fire res, fire damage, burning damage, and warlords influence can give you exposure on hit. if you get fire res you can change it to another res and keep or do a remove light/cold mod and then slam again
Dernière édition par rhah, le 4 juil. 2020 18:28:03

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires