3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Craulino a écrit :
Guys, juggernaut or chieftain?

I tried both, and honestly like jugg more. The dmg diffirence feels minor if you pick unyielding ascendancy.

I am happy I started with chieftain though, and swapped to jugg after I gathered quite decent gear.
"
dT_Tb a écrit :
"
Craulino a écrit :

I tried both, and honestly like jugg more. The dmg diffirence feels minor if you pick unyielding ascendancy.

I am happy I started with chieftain though, and swapped to jugg after I gathered quite decent gear.

feels damn hard to cap res with juggernaut
"
zheng738 a écrit :
"
Archifracture a écrit :

I did it!

this is making me wish i played this league lol

you seen this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hlr76j/hsc_1_fire_dot_ignite_amulet_6_t1_with_2_to/

gonna try crafting that on marble amulet
"
lucre280893 a écrit :
...It is not a boss killing build so I'm totally fine when it takes me 1 or 2 minutes to kill a boss...

it shouldn't be taking you minutes to kill anything outside of sirus, uber elder, and such

you need to spec into elemental equilibrium and elemental overlord, and get a way to proc those effects, like storms brand

another big thing you are missing is vaal righteous fire. it deals like three times the damage of regular rf for 4 seconds

so when you get to a boss, you pop storms brand. it procs ee and eo. then you activate vaal rf. most map bosses will melt in under 10 seconds, granted the rest of your gear is decent

somehow im not melting the bosses and stuff
today i've done a al-hezmin t12 took quite a while to down him

maybe im lacking jewels and shitty weapon stats? need to go for more fire dot?
amulet no annointment yet

Dernière édition par duabijitelur, le 5 juil. 2020 23:07:35
"
duabijitelur a écrit :
somehow im not melting the bosses and stuff
today i've done a al-hezmin t12 took quite a while to down him

maybe im lacking jewels and shitty weapon stats? need to go for more fire dot?
amulet no annointment yet

- annoint disciple of the unielding -- cheap
- get a weapon with decent fire dot mod, and a combination of inc fire/burn, inc damage per end charge(warlord mod), +1 to fire/spell gems
- 21 rf gem. without quality is fine too
- do uber lab and get hinekora node
- burning bright + exposure therapy/brush with death/flow of life med clusters
- get a second cluster setup going

also, chiefs valako node gives 15% more damage if you lost charges in the past 8 seconds. one way to exploit that would be to use immortal call followed by enduring cry to refill the charges
"
rhah a écrit :
"
zheng738 a écrit :
"
Archifracture a écrit :

I did it!

this is making me wish i played this league lol

you seen this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hlr76j/hsc_1_fire_dot_ignite_amulet_6_t1_with_2_to/

gonna try crafting that on marble amulet

its good, but its basicly the same as what you made a few leagues ago, I remember the 2 you made
"
zheng738 a écrit :
its good, but its basicly the same as what you made a few leagues ago, I remember the 2 you made

Mine only has malevolence mod, t2 life, and 1 useless suffix. Fire dot AND malevolence would be huge. Before harvest you probably had to spend at least several mirrors to maybe get that combo. Now i think it might be doable for a fraction of a mirror.
oh man, someone already made a nutty one

Regenerate 1.92% of Life per second
+16% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier
+106 to maximum Life
Regenerate 1.8% of Life per second
Purity of Fire has 36% reduced Mana Reservation
+1 to Level of all Fire Skill Gems
+1 to Level of all Intelligence Skill Gems
"
duabijitelur a écrit :
"
dT_Tb a écrit :
"
Craulino a écrit :

feels damn hard to cap res with juggernaut

I feel like it's not too bad, as long as you stick to higher than like t4 res.

My fire/light res is overcapped without buffs on, cold is at 70 w/o end charges.
Dernière édition par dT_Tb, le 6 juil. 2020 11:30:56

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires