3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

easy ways to up damage is buying level 21 vaal rf gem, and awakened inc aoe gem, awakened ele focus is also nice.

burn+horror helmet. set up a filter. they often pop up for an ex or less
I'm sure this has been asked already, but why not go swift afflction over efficacy?
"
xiyeareborn a écrit :
3. I had tired 2 Kaom's way, my life regen still can't raise up to 3k~4k. Is there any tricks? Is it necessary to get such high life regen?

Here is my pob:
https://pastebin.com/WuqjPW9Z

you forgot to tick chieftains recovery mod in config

i adjusted some stuff in your pob setup, at 92 you can have 4.2k regen, and like another k on consecrated ground

https://pastebin.com/9gE52Nkw

stuff i changed:
21 purity in +2 to aoe/aura gems shield (corrupted saffels)
growth and decay enchant on amulet
regen enchant on boots
second kaoms way
watchers eye with malevolence recovery mod
regen mod crafted on amulet
sanctity passive on tree

also tweaked your rf gem setup for more damage. 21 rf, awakened gems. you could drop purity of fire for skitterbots if you want more single target damage
"
HotGayDadof4 a écrit :
I'm sure this has been asked already, but why not go swift afflction over efficacy?

because it needs to be linked with arcane surge to give rf a duration tag - swift won't worth without it

that combo not worth it anymore because there are alternatives now like inspiration, empower, awakened inc aoe gives damage
I'm curious why Disciple of the Unyielding isnt listed as an annointment?

That' 8 or 9 endurance charges x 8% damage. Seems a lot more than Growth and Decay.
Am i doing something wrong or is it incredibly hard to craft the cluster jewels this league? Whats the most cost efficient strategy?
"
RagingJok3r a écrit :
Am i doing something wrong or is it incredibly hard to craft the cluster jewels this league? Whats the most cost efficient strategy?

i don't know for sure yet but this is what i'm thinking about

for large clusters. buy or craft a jewel like this

open or fire prefix
Prismatic Heart (prefix)
Widespread Destruction (suffix)
any non fire suffix

fire suffixes to avoid:
Added Small Passive Skills also grant: % increased Attack and Cast Speed with Fire Skills
Added Small Passive Skills also grant: +% to Fire Resistance

fire prefixes (# is ilv req for mod to show):
Vengeful Commander 1
Smoking Remains 50
Cremator 50
Burning Bright 50
Lord of Drought 50
Sadist 68
Corrosive Elements 75
Master of Fire 75

if the prefix is open, you'd have to use harvest craft

Augment a Magic or Rare item with a new Fire modifier

it will add a random fire prefix to the item. if it's not burning bright then you'd have to use

Remove a random Fire modifier from an item and add a new Fire modifier

until you hit burning bright. based on weightings, odds should be 1 in 6-7, depending on whether you cut mods above ilv 50 or not

odds of getting those crafts is really low right now, and ggg is apparently investigating the issue and will possibly buff em. so i'd wait for now. also, the patch later this week will add 2 jewel sockets to all large cluster jewels, so there is no point in rolling for them anymore
could also try to buy 3 modded ones without jewel sockets right now and wait till the patch hits and then sell em to npc. apparently it'll add 2 jewel sockets as implicit

i bought a few myself, hopefully it'll work

Hey guys, Vaal RF 21 is better than 20/20%?
"
rhah a écrit :
"
xiyeareborn a écrit :
3. I had tired 2 Kaom's way, my life regen still can't raise up to 3k~4k. Is there any tricks? Is it necessary to get such high life regen?

Here is my pob:
https://pastebin.com/WuqjPW9Z

you forgot to tick chieftains recovery mod in config

i adjusted some stuff in your pob setup, at 92 you can have 4.2k regen, and like another k on consecrated ground

https://pastebin.com/9gE52Nkw

stuff i changed:
21 purity in +2 to aoe/aura gems shield (corrupted saffels)
growth and decay enchant on amulet
regen enchant on boots
second kaoms way
watchers eye with malevolence recovery mod
regen mod crafted on amulet
sanctity passive on tree

also tweaked your rf gem setup for more damage. 21 rf, awakened gems. you could drop purity of fire for skitterbots if you want more single target damage

Thanks bro, btw the link doesn't work...
Response code: 302
I'm still appreciate it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires