3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
xiyeareborn a écrit :
I have a question again, since we are pump up RF's level...

i wouldn't say that it's that important to pump rf levels. they are nice if you can get em, but they don't give as much as in most builds because only a part of our damage comes from flat damage that gem levels give

in terms of damage, empower 4 is a tiny bit better than efficacy. it can also give you more aoe if it gets you to a certain rf level

in your case i'd get awakened inc aoe instead. it also gives damage

yeah, conc on helmet blows unless you can get a decent amount of inc aoe. i avoid it myself early on when playing chieftain. it's easier as jugg because they have an ascendancy node that gives a ton of aoe. as chief you'd need two cluster setups. with good cluster jewels you'll have 6 burning bright mods, which give 8% inc aoe each
"
rhah a écrit :
"
HarryPothead a écrit :
How would I go about getting...

don't fire slam prefix. +1 to fire spells is a rare mod. most of the fire mods there give added fire damage to attacks or spells, and a lot of em you won't be able to easily remove with a harvest craft

i'd just augment a suffix with a fire mod twice. you can get fire res, fire damage, burning damage, and warlords influence can give you exposure on hit. if you get fire res you can change it to another res and keep or do a remove light/cold mod and then slam again

does the warlord exposure on hit stack with the one from scorching ray?
"
HarryPothead a écrit :
does the warlord exposure on hit stack with the one from scorching ray?

it doesn't. and it's weaker, giving -10 instead of -25

I did it!
Hi rhah,

First thing I want to say is this is probably the best build I've ever played.
I quit the game after Legion because I had no time to play. I've just come back recently when GGG announced Harvest. Since I don't have much free time like I used to, I decided to take things quite slow and focus on entertaining myself with something I've never done before.

I used to like and play fast pace builds such as Cyclone, Flicker Strike... so RF never caught my attention, the mechanic seemed to be a bit messy to me at that time.

After Harvest was launched, I looked up on PoE Ninja to check the least favorable builds of the league, no surprise RF is on the list as usual. I thought to myself I should give it a try, since I'm not trying hard this league, playing a slow build is not a problem at all.

I got a few issues when I started. I gotta use Molten Strike to level and it was not pleasure at all, leveling and questing were unbearable at some point but I saved myself some Chaos and Alchemy to purchase a few unique items that allowed me to sustain through degeneration. I finally switched to RF at level 47 and man, it was hecking satisfying seeing everything melted around me without me touching and pressing any button. Suddenly, all the desire to play PoE after a working day just came back to me and all I want to do when I have free time is to play this game.

After having acquired a few essential items, everything gets easier and easier. It is not a boss killing build so I'm totally fine when it takes me 1 or 2 minutes to kill a boss. However, the most enjoyable thing is I've never died a single time after switching to RF, up to now. All I need to do with my gears is balancing the resistance and stacking up life and life regeneration. Though my gears are complete trash at the moment and I'm still way too far from the endgame or even midgame but the gear progress is much comfortable than builds I played before. I can slowly upgrade my gears with just a few Chaos or Alchemy and the difference is very easy to notice.

I hope I will be lucky enough to make more currency to have access to better gear (Kaom's Way, Xoph's Heart, Kaom's Heart...)

Thanks for your great and in-depth build. I was suffocated by the wall of text but it's worth reading everything in this guild.
"
rhah a écrit :
"
xiyeareborn a écrit :

i wouldn't say that it's that important to pump rf levels. they are nice if you can get em, but they don't give as much as in most builds because only a part of our damage comes from flat damage that gem levels give

in terms of damage, empower 4 is a tiny bit better than efficacy. it can also give you more aoe if it gets you to a certain rf level

yeah, conc on helmet blows unless you can get a decent amount of inc aoe. i avoid it myself early on when playing chieftain. it's easier as jugg because they have an ascendancy node that gives a ton of aoe. as chief you'd need two cluster setups. with good cluster jewels you'll have 6 burning bright mods, which give 8% inc aoe each

Just check PoB, dps from concentrated still better than empower level 4. I guess I'll still using normal increase AoE instead of awakened version since I will swap to concentrated gem when facing bosses.

"
Archifracture a écrit :

I did it!

My dream helmet to slot in Empower level 4, it's slightly better than efficacy.
*How did you craft that? Mind to share with us ?
"
Archifracture a écrit :

I did it!

Yeah please tell us how you crafted this one
"
Archifracture a écrit :

I did it!

this is making me wish i played this league lol
"
xiyeareborn a écrit :
"
rhah a écrit :
"
xiyeareborn a écrit :

Just check PoB, dps from concentrated still better than empower level 4. I guess I'll still using normal increase AoE instead of awakened version since I will swap to concentrated gem when facing bosses.

"
Archifracture a écrit :

I did it!

My dream helmet to slot in Empower level 4, it's slightly better than efficacy.
*How did you craft that? Mind to share with us ?

Yea... Got uber lucky...
I awakened to get the shaper and elder base.
Bought a stack of essences of horror expecting for a long grind but hit 2020 concentrated and increased area on the 5th essence!!?!
It originally also had 5% chance for frenzy charge but I harvest-crafted it off.
After that it was smooth sailing rerolling fire mods for 20 burning.
Still can't believe I hit it so fast. It's like 1 in 1600
But now got to grind for the helm enchant =____=)
Good Luck to all.
Dernière édition par Archifracture, le 5 juil. 2020 14:40:32
Guys, juggernaut or chieftain?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires