3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
FaustoFanti a écrit :
------

What ? ^^'

Like I said before, I'm not good with all the POE language
Dernière édition par Dayclick, le 24 juin 2020 12:55:18
Hi there I really enjoy playing RF jugg (wanted to go trickcster but didnt have that much currency) I was able to kill deathless Sirus5 and also all shaper guardians but the dmg feels kinnda low (283K shaper dps) and dont know why.

btw nicely done guide :)

I have about 7ex to get an upgrade and dont know what because in my eyes the gear is semi-decent and should be doing a lot of more dmg if anyone had a time and wanted to help me I would apprieciate it

my PoB : https://pastebin.com/QRrKz2nU

"
pfr2205 a écrit :
Hi there I really enjoy playing RF jugg (wanted to go trickcster but didnt have that much currency) I was able to kill deathless Sirus5 and also all shaper guardians but the dmg feels kinnda low (283K shaper dps) and dont know why.

btw nicely done guide :)

I have about 7ex to get an upgrade and dont know what because in my eyes the gear is semi-decent and should be doing a lot of more dmg if anyone had a time and wanted to help me I would apprieciate it

my PoB : https://pastebin.com/QRrKz2nU

Not any suggestions for you, but ticking the right things in the build has your rf doing 671k dps.
Just to throw in a bit here that I've found interesting: if you're like me and feel like Enduring Cry isn't super necessary for you and you don't want to use Infernal Cry (as I feel like I don't gain much from it), you can try running a General's Cry - Consecrated Path - Combustion 3 link. So long as you are able to land an ignite on tougher enemies you get to reduce their fire resist by a decent amount without hurting your Elemental Equilibrium AND you get consecrated ground for additional regen plus a higher crit chance for Elemental Overload.

I expect that Infernal Cry is probably better for Juggernaut, but for Chieftain you won't need the ash debuff thanks to ascendancy.
Could you explain to me how I do to activate Elemental Equilibrium in this guide? Would it just be with the storm brand?
"
GuilhermeD3 a écrit :
Could you explain to me how I do to activate Elemental Equilibrium in this guide? Would it just be with the storm brand?

I use Cyclone and have lightning damage to attacks on a ring, triggers it easily.
"
CWendelboe a écrit :
"
GuilhermeD3 a écrit :

I use Cyclone and have lightning damage to attacks on a ring, triggers it easily.

I just looked at your character. How is mapping with this setup so far?
"
billski82 a écrit :
"
CWendelboe a écrit :
"
GuilhermeD3 a écrit :

I just looked at your character. How is mapping with this setup so far?

I had a super late start to this league and only just hit maps last night. Have done up to T4 no issues. Waiting for the update to pursue my next key items, being cluster jewels. I've struggled with currency so far this league, so getting items has been slow. Luckily, the build is pretty cheap.

I played a similar charecter last league with no issues through A5 Sirius and Simalucrum. Though that was abusing Pure Commander pre nerf....
I'm having a really hard time with the spike explosion monsters. As soon as I hit maps, they appear so often, and do so much damage, there doesnt seem to be anything I can do to counter them.
Can anyone advise?
Thanks!
"
billski82 a écrit :
I'm having a really hard time with the spike explosion monsters. As soon as I hit maps, they appear so often, and do so much damage, there doesnt seem to be anything I can do to counter them.
Can anyone advise?
Thanks!

they can be a hassle when starting up. as your life and regen go up, they'll stop being an issue. try to get at least 7k life and two kaom's way rings

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires