3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
rhah a écrit :

they can be a hassle when starting up. as your life and regen go up, they'll stop being an issue. try to get at least 7k life and two kaom's way rings

Thanks, this helped a lot. I saved up some chaos and bought the prophecies, they were 10c cheaper than the rings.
Nice guide, but i still have some question and need your advise:

1. Why we must use wave of conviction while we have EE?
2. Can we just use Storm Brand + increase crit + combustion without combo with wave of conviction?
3. I had tired 2 Kaom's way, my life regen still can't raise up to 3k~4k. Is there any tricks? Is it necessary to get such high life regen?
4. Can I swap the shield with Lioneye's Remorse or other rare shield to get more HP and life regen?

Here is my pob:
https://pastebin.com/WuqjPW9Z

Sorry for my bad language :-)
-
Dernière édition par HarryPothead, le 29 juin 2020 17:28:19
"
xiyeareborn a écrit :

2. Can we just use Storm Brand + increase crit + combustion without combo with wave of conviction?
3. I had tired 2 Kaom's way, my life regen still can't raise up to 3k~4k. Is there any tricks? Is it necessary to get such high life regen?
4. Can I swap the shield with Lioneye's Remorse or other rare shield to get more HP and life regen?

Here is my pob:

1. Wave of Conviction is a great way to apply exposure, lowering enemy fire resist. You want to find a way to do this, and there's not a whole lot of them. It also is a way to get Combustion going if linked that way, which is a further reduction. The interaction with EE isn't ideal, but if you hit the enemy once with fire damage and then over and over again with Storm Brand your long term damage will still be very high.
2. Combustion requires fire damage in order to ignite, which is how it reduces fire resist.
3. Kaom's rings are the single highest regen you can get from a single item if you are stacking endurance charges, which is why they are so good. I've had no issues now in two leagues getting the regen needed to sustain RF even as low as level 50, though it does take a lot of investment in passive points and items. You need to at least have enough life regen to offset the burning from RF, as well as to heal back up from any damage you take.
4. You can use a rare shield if you want, I actually did last league! Note however that the increased resists are a huge mitigation to incoming damage, including on the burn from RF. If your resists are high enough without Saffel's, it's fine to run something else. Last league when I used this shield, I was able to use all 3 purity of x auras at level 23 with triple Pure Commander cluster jewels (pre-nerf), netting me +11 to all max resists just from my auras. This league is much harder to ignore incoming damage compared to last, because they nerfed Pure Commander really hard.

"
CWendelboe a écrit :
"
xiyeareborn a écrit :

Here is my pob:

1. Wave of Conviction is a great way to apply exposure, lowering enemy fire resist. You want to find a way to do this, and there's not a whole lot of them. It also is a way to get Combustion going if linked that way, which is a further reduction. The interaction with EE isn't ideal, but if you hit the enemy once with fire damage and then over and over again with Storm Brand your long term damage will still be very high.
2. Combustion requires fire damage in order to ignite, which is how it reduces fire resist.
3. Kaom's rings are the single highest regen you can get from a single item if you are stacking endurance charges, which is why they are so good. I've had no issues now in two leagues getting the regen needed to sustain RF even as low as level 50, though it does take a lot of investment in passive points and items. You need to at least have enough life regen to offset the burning from RF, as well as to heal back up from any damage you take.
4. You can use a rare shield if you want, I actually did last league! Note however that the increased resists are a huge mitigation to incoming damage, including on the burn from RF. If your resists are high enough without Saffel's, it's fine to run something else. Last league when I used this shield, I was able to use all 3 purity of x auras at level 23 with triple Pure Commander cluster jewels (pre-nerf), netting me +11 to all max resists just from my auras. This league is much harder to ignore incoming damage compared to last, because they nerfed Pure Commander really hard.

1. From my understanding, the final reduction of resistance should be: Exposure of WoC + Combustion + EE = Pure Storm Brand + EE , right?
2. Is it the reason why we use WoC is because we need to ignite the target? The damage of ignite is came from Woc, it shouldn't deal much dps. But what I see in PoB, it's increase a lot... I have no idea on this part.
3. Currently I'm enough life regen to offset the hp degen even without using Saffel's + Kaom's way. The problem is my life regen cannot reach 4k even I'm using 2 Kaom's way + 9 Endurance Charge + consecrated ground (Around 3k life regen). Your PoB is showing 5k life regen in budget + no clusters mode... I'm wondering how you make it 5k life regen....
4. No comment until i got that currency to get similar shield ... lol

Hey guys!

I love this playstyle, but i feel like my damage is lacking.

Can anyone take a look at my items + jewels and talent tree and figure out why my damage is lacking, where do i start to fix it? :)

"
HarryPothead a écrit :

Hey guys!

I love this playstyle, but i feel like my damage is lacking.

Can anyone take a look at my items + jewels and talent tree and figure out why my damage is lacking, where do i start to fix it? :)

Not sure about Jugg, for gear and skill tree you can refer Pob from host.

In my opinion, you shouldn't use cwdt with storm brand. Your EO will hardly to proc, and your EE will screw you up if u keep casting Scorching Ray.(EE's duration is 5 sec)

Alternatively, for lazy build, you can link cwdt with wave of conviction + combustion. Get a "Adds Cold/lightning dmg to attack" on your glove/amulet/ring, and link your Shield Charge with Increase crit, fortify and inspiration(Meanwhile replace inspiration with Efficacy Support at your helmet). So in the end you will just need to click 3 buttons: shield charge, curse and enduring cry. :-)
Dernière édition par xiyeareborn, le 29 juin 2020 18:13:51
My EO is up alot of the time, no problem there.
And i thought SR doesn't "hit", so it won't screw up EE anyway?

My tree is okay i guess, but what about my jewels?
Do other modifiers multiply my damage better then others?

And i basically also want to know what is my next big ticket item for a huge dps increase?
Ops, your are right, Scorching Ray doesn't Hit, so it won't screw up EE.

Get a new watcher's eye with Increase DoT while affected by Malevolence, amulet get "+1 +2 fire & int skill gem", helmet get +30% more elemental dmg and +1 aoe socketed skill gem, for the belt get %max life & Aspect of spider. Get a lv21 + 23% quality Vaal righteous fire....

At last, get those luxury cluster jewel....

Check the Pob from host...
Dernière édition par xiyeareborn, le 29 juin 2020 19:17:03
Regarding wave of conviction. It can be used to procc fire exposure, just like scorching ray. The advantage of it is that you don't need to channel it, all it takes is a single cast. The downside is that it procs bad EE since it hits with fire damage. That's why it's important to only use it when storm brand is active - it will quickly rewrite bad ee. Another advantage of WoC is that it can be linked with combustion, for another -20% fire res debuff - you'd need to ignite for it to proc. Ideally, you should increase your ignite chance to 100%, so that it procs that debuff with a single cast. It's easiest with chieftain because it gives 25%; combustion gives another 50, so you only need 25% more; Holy fire gives 15%, and then you can get the rest from minor mode on the way to it; breath of flames gives 20%, and 5 more from minor node on the way to it; fire prefix on weapons gives 11 - it's a veiled mod; cooked in flame med cluster mod gives 15%.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires