3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

done sry, stop spamming ppl in game
Dernière édition par FaustoFanti, le 24 juin 2020 10:38:58
FaustoFanti, could you please unlock your character viewing to public? Very curious to see what you're doing with your skill tree and gear!
"
FaustoFanti a écrit :
It's EASILY 80% more dps (some very expensive ones have 4mi+ dps, which is about 200% more dps than the default marauder rf) but yes it's paper compared to jugg/chieftain and also much more expensive to get it going.

LL RF trickster is a pretty decent bosskiller but for the price (60-70ex) you can go way better options if you want a dps-based boss-killer.

Reason to go jugg/chieftain is being a very strong tank with some dps, focus is survival and then dealing damage.

marauder has great dps potential as well. a decked out chief can hit 5 mil with a shield and 6 if dualwield/twohanded. needs level 100 with 3 cluster setups though

man, it really blows how hard it is to get good clusters now... it was very doable last league
Hi,

little newbie question, when we choose to play with a 6 links staff, what is the gem setup in it please ? I think I didn't read well ^^' sorry for my english
"
Dayclick a écrit :
Hi,

little newbie question, when we choose to play with a 6 links staff, what is the gem setup in it please ? I think I didn't read well ^^' sorry for my english

That's where you would use cyclone.

Cyclone
Cast while channeling
Flammability
Fortify
Elemental Weakness

I'm not sure what the 6th would be.
"
Dayclick a écrit :
Hi,

dual curse:
cyclone
awakened curse on hit (level 5 allows to curse enemies with an additional curse)
flammability
ele weakness
fortify
cull or inspiration (allows you to use inspiration as a damage link in rf setup)

single curse + eo proc:
cyclone
cast while channeling
flammability
blade vortex -- removes the need to carry and activate storm brand. you'd need cold/light damage to attacks or spells to proc ee though
fortify
cull or inspiration
"
Grundle4oreskin a écrit :

That's where you would use cyclone.

Cyclone
Cast while channeling
Flammability
Fortify
Elemental Weakness

I'm not sure what the 6th would be.

"
rhah a écrit :

dual curse:
cyclone
awakened curse on hit (level 5 allows to curse enemies with an additional curse)
flammability
ele weakness
fortify
cull or inspiration (allows you to use inspiration as a damage link in rf setup)

single curse + eo proc:
cyclone
cast while channeling
flammability
blade vortex -- removes the need to carry and activate storm brand. you'd need cold/light damage to attacks or spells to proc ee though
fortify
cull or inspiration

Ok, what "oe" mean ? Elemental Overload ? Thanks for all :)
------
Dernière édition par FaustoFanti, le 24 juin 2020 10:31:09
i am starting this guide, but i cant decide what ascendancy i am going. Can you explain the diferences in this league? no reason going jugg this one?
"
_SoUtH_ a écrit :
i am starting this guide, but i cant decide what ascendancy i am going. Can you explain the diferences in this league? no reason going jugg this one?

Jugg has more EHP and better EC generation
Chief has more HP Regen and a little bit more damage.

Dernière édition par Kennkra, le 24 juin 2020 11:19:11

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires