3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Why RF can't kill your?
You have fire resistance 84% isn't 100%
"
zheng738 a écrit :
"
Blood88 a écrit :
Hello everybody,

real horny build

hi

hi
scepter upgrade complete, went from the previous one that I exalted for added fire damage to spells to the new one, took me 4 days for the new one to pop up for sale, can it be improved? yes, but its gonna take ages for one of those types to show up.

to

dropping burning dmg on the scepter and putting orb of storm = 16.86 crit chance
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 24 sept. 2018 06:11:12
What ilvl would you recommend for an elder marble base ? Looks like 75 should be enough on poeaffix, makes tier1 %regen possible
"
Shuggananas a écrit :
What ilvl would you recommend for an elder marble base ? Looks like 75 should be enough on poeaffix, makes tier1 %regen possible

at least 75
at 80+ you can get 1% damage per 15 strength prefix
at 82+ you can get t1 AoE prefix
how about this ? 80% inc damage if drop 1 kaom ring
"
Rick132 a écrit :
how about this ? 80% inc damage if drop 1 kaom ring

if you were a es rf for sure, or if your gonna use that opals can roll more andmore life.

I don't think anything can contest koam's ring, not that ive seen
"
rhah a écrit :
"
Shuggananas a écrit :

at least 75
at 80+ you can get 1% damage per 15 strength prefix
at 82+ you can get t1 AoE prefix

Yeah but those would probably have insane prices

Precursor's emblem can roll triple endurance charge bonus, that includes 0.3% regen per endurance charge meaning you can get 0.9% regen per endu on both rings, total 2% regen per endu charge compared to 1% with both kaom's
But that would require insane luck and investment
With such rings you would get 14% regen (7 charges * 2%) compared to the usual 9% regen with kaom's way.. Not bad but requires insane currency and luck

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Precursor%27s_Emblem_(Endurance_Charge)
Dernière édition par Shuggananas, le 24 sept. 2018 07:54:08
holy sht I had no idea, time to keep an eye on it

can the

Precursor's Emblem Two-Stone Ring have a additional max endurance charge? I checked and I couldn't find any, the wiki says it can though

eh...without the extra max endurance charge per ring it seems kinda meh. a combination of .3% regen per charge + endurance charge duration and another endurance charge mod = 3-5ex? doesn't seem very expensive, still a very decent ring but the +1 to max charge matters alot
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 24 sept. 2018 09:18:43
killed Aul boss in depth 304 on third attempt

hard fight but doable with this build

need purity of ice though, and preferably over 9k life

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires