[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
Felix44 a écrit :

How can I farm 10c profit \ map? Pls teach me :)

I can do uber lab and Atziri with this build, and can go up to T14 maps. I die on T15 but can complete them.

Only thing I suck at is getting rich, it seems xD

I'd love to know how to farm currency consistently as well. Admitidly, I still feel like a complete noob even after a couple seasons, as I don't really have a grasp on all the little things people do to generate more currency (i.e. what to craft, what to bring into the Lab, etc..). Any tips would be great.

A quick question about Blood Magic - Why? Is it for the extra life, alone, or is there another reason for it?

Granted, I'm only in the low 60's and, perhaps, I'll find casting costs much higher or more frequent at the high levels. But, for right now, I have a surplus of mana that's just sitting around, doing nothing much.

I looked in the thread and saw one response to this question that seemed to indicate it was, indeed, for the extra life "behind" Blood Magic. There was also a response that indicated there was a "Non-Blood-Magic" build out there. Any help with that, if so?

Side-Note: Playing this build on Xbox. No serious totem-placement issues so far with the exception of some "mechanical" boss fights. (ie: Destroy this object/mob first,then dps boss, then destroy this other, etc.) Those can be a bit annoying. But, mainly, the lack of a decent marketplace will likely be my only limiting factor. Little hope of any of the "end game" gear for the build unless I find it myself.)

PS - I know that there are some aura/curse issues later, but am still not up to speed on that without needing more info on Blood Magic's purpose, here.

PPS - The build is like playing PoE - Easy Mode. Everything just melts and all I have to do as a character is "don't stand in the fire." Easy peasy, pickup loot.
Dernière édition par Morkonan, le 27 mars 2018 06:43:56
Can we kill uber elder? or what we can do for it?
Shaper and Elder is done easily if you get the super rich items for the build. (starforge, steel rings etc.)

Havent tried Uber Elder yet tho because of the insane 14/15 mechanic. However I feel like it would be too much work because totems die too easily to AOE. On t15 elder I had to spam totems on elder because they were dying instantly.

This ^ is the main problem with this build and the endgame.
Hi! Playing with this build and it's awesome =) And want to ask about 5 link starforge, what I need to put in 5th socket?)
"
10015 a écrit :
Shaper and Elder is done easily if you get the super rich items for the build. (starforge, steel rings etc.)

Havent tried Uber Elder yet tho because of the insane 14/15 mechanic. However I feel like it would be too much work because totems die too easily to AOE. On t15 elder I had to spam totems on elder because they were dying instantly.

This build is suited to farm uber lab.

"
Boseafus a écrit :
"
Felix44 a écrit :

How can I farm 10c profit \ map? Pls teach me :)

I can do uber lab and Atziri with this build, and can go up to T14 maps. I die on T15 but can complete them.

Only thing I suck at is getting rich, it seems xD

I'd love to know how to farm currency consistently as well. Admitidly, I still feel like a complete noob even after a couple seasons, as I don't really have a grasp on all the little things people do to generate more currency (i.e. what to craft, what to bring into the Lab, etc..). Any tips would be great.

Its not that hard. 1) Use a loot filter (i use neversinks) 2) run uber lab

You wont get GG drops often (or you will, rng), but you get plenty of stuff that sells for a couple of chaos. I got a decent amount of money with quality skill gems, early - mid league. Divinition cards are a great sort of income. With helm enchants i did about 25ex.. I got a belly (sold for 1.5 ex early league) and some other uniques, worth about 200 chaos. Overall i Did about 800 chaos just with normal stuff out of lab (quality gems, div cards,...) in 51 ulab runs (checked the number in challenge info).

And sometimes you have bad luck and you get loot that is worth nothing. Happened some times so i would not say stuff like "you get 10c per lab" in generel. Its more an average. You wont get loot every lab, but for me i can say, i got 800/51 = 15 chaos per lab (without echants and unique drops).
Hope i could help!
Dernière édition par Bisrob, le 28 mars 2018 06:14:04
"
10015 a écrit :

I haven't done red tier elder yet but yellow tier was an absolute joke. I brought him down to 2nd phase in about 3-4 seconds if that. Is the jump from yellow to red tier that great?
What are the differences between Champion and Chieftain ? (what's best actually ?)
This is the best build i played.
The best survability and rly decent map speed clearing.
I have just two questions:

1. Why not use Resolute Techique? My tooltip shows me ~10-15k more dps on totem.
2. What should i do now?

My gear:
Dernière édition par _MaTi_, le 28 mars 2018 20:44:44
"
crono14 a écrit :
"
10015 a écrit :

I haven't done red tier elder yet but yellow tier was an absolute joke. I brought him down to 2nd phase in about 3-4 seconds if that. Is the jump from yellow to red tier that great?

well you have a 6L starforge .. for sure you kill him easy ...

But without Starforge its pretty much impossible to do elder ... well you kill him, but not in time to safe shaper ... and without saving shaper you have no chance to get the only worthy drop from elder: Watchers Eye

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires