[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

anyone knows why no iron reflexes?
"
exxidus a écrit :
anyone knows why no iron reflexes?

Diminishing returns on armor, loss of Evasion as an additional defensive tool, and Perseverence takes the lowest of armor and evasion rating to give you additional damage - this is nullified if you have no evasion.
Thank you for this awesome build :D

Just finished uber lab at lvl 68 with uncapped resists (cold resist 15% lol) and it was a breeze. This build makes it extremely easy to stay safe, even with meh gear (I still use low lvl ring and amulet because I can't afford better stuff xD)

Albeit I had Starforge and Kaom's, but they are not that expensive (6.5 ex Starforge and 150c Kaom's).

This is the first time I managed to complete uber.

Thank you Lifting! :D amazing build, truly very good at what it aims to do

10\10
"
Felix44 a écrit :

(I still use low lvl ring and amulet because I can't afford better stuff xD)

Albeit I had Starforge and Kaom's, but they are not that expensive (6.5 ex Starforge and 150c Kaom's).

dafuq?
"
xylotism a écrit :
"
Felix44 a écrit :

(I still use low lvl ring and amulet because I can't afford better stuff xD)

dafuq?

with proper build you carm farm 10c profit/map
Hey How do you guys feel about constitution? I feel like its definitely worth to use for that juicy life wheel.
"
Decadent_Omar a écrit :
"
What do you replace ruthless with when you get starforge?

damage on full life

How do you manage to keep the full life for the most part of the fights?
Im referring to maps, or shaper/elder; not Izaro, since he's oneshotted :P

I have decided to spec Hegemony's Era, so i chose a totem crit build. Damage is pretty good with 5l (im saving up currency in order to buy the 6th link on the staff, with better rolls hopefully): tooltip says 30k in hideout without any buffs, aside HoA. That number takes in cound my 77% chance to hit (which is shit); so real dps is way higher since the real cance to hit is 100%. Right now i have 40% critical chance without the crit gem, and 350% multiplier with the crit multiplier gem; both CC and crit damage could be higher with better gear, im playin with shit gear honestly.
For some high end bosses i swap to Abyssus, which increases by almost 50% the tooltip dps.

The huge downside of the build is that totems attacks very very slow (not even 3 aps with frenzy charge and onslaught) and has literally shit aoe. Its an awful choice to farm breach: totems doesnt have aoe nor speed to clear consistently breaches (well, whatever, this time zana doesn't give breach). But also map clear is bad, and Elder fights are hard because totems won't attack so often the mobs: they are the real threat of the Elder fight.
Dernière édition par Serge91, le 25 mars 2018 03:00:30
Trying to decide between 5-link Starforge, Kaoms Heart or just saving currency for 6-link Starforge. Any suggestions?
"
Serge91 a écrit :
"
Decadent_Omar a écrit :
"
What do you replace ruthless with when you get starforge?

damage on full life

How do you manage to keep the full life for the most part of the fights?
Im referring to maps, or shaper/elder; not Izaro, since he's oneshotted :P

I have decided to spec Hegemony's Era, so i chose a totem crit build. Damage is pretty good with 5l (im saving up currency in order to buy the 6th link on the staff, with better rolls hopefully): tooltip says 30k in hideout without any buffs, aside HoA. That number takes in cound my 77% chance to hit (which is shit); so real dps is way higher since the real cance to hit is 100%. Right now i have 40% critical chance without the crit gem, and 350% multiplier with the crit multiplier gem; both CC and crit damage could be higher with better gear, im playin with shit gear honestly.
For some high end bosses i swap to Abyssus, which increases by almost 50% the tooltip dps.

The huge downside of the build is that totems attacks very very slow (not even 3 aps with frenzy charge and onslaught) and has literally shit aoe. Its an awful choice to farm breach: totems doesnt have aoe nor speed to clear consistently breaches (well, whatever, this time zana doesn't give breach). But also map clear is bad, and Elder fights are hard because totems won't attack so often the mobs: they are the real threat of the Elder fight.

yea I tried it for a bit, but I felt it's unrealistic at all on most fights so I dropped it for ruthless and specced into crimson dance which provides more bleed DPS( path of building doesn't take into count 8 stacks)
in terms of your other variation, I have no clue mate honestly :/, I would love to see a path of building to see how it pans out as I don't see many damage nodes on your tree just stacking mostly crit chance
"
mattmo a écrit :
Trying to decide between 5-link Starforge, Kaoms Heart or just saving currency for 6-link Starforge. Any suggestions?

trying to get into higher tier maps > 5 link starforge
more survivability > kaoms
6link starforge is just icing on the cake

I would upgrade like this
starforge(you already got a 6link in your chest it's really cheap just get any rare with some life and resists ) into
kaom's heart + 5link starforge(need to get a 5link because kaom's doesn't have sockets) into
6 link starforge

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires