[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

with the recent champion tree buffs, this build is absolutely crushing everything! It's so much fun that I said to heck with the league, I'm just going to continue building my original build on Standard..
I'm a more casual player, so I knew the chance of me obtaining a Starforge by the end of the league was pretty slim.. But it's nice to have a build that kills bosses so quickly and runs through maps pretty quickly as well due to the crazy amounts of dps. Other than Kaom's and Starforge, my gear isn't that great, so it can only get better.

Hey guys, I am currently reaching tier 10 maps but even with all 75% resistances I get the occasional death when i am in shapers and the heralds spawn out of the null portal, I should also add that my character has -42% chaos, should i be putting some stats to fix the chaos resistance. I am using tabula because I don't have enough for a proper 6-link armor , I have an exalted but the rare armors I see aren't that great. My character also has 3,798 life only, I have been messing around with some equipment and nothing really seems to work, should I be prioritizing damage over life, other way around, or try to get a balance of both. Please can someone correct my mistakes, I've failed too many times and I feel like making a new character even though this build is really good, maybe I should just learn to run around and dodge more xd.
Dernière édition par ThreDog, le 1 avr. 2018 18:50:29
How much Armout and Evasion have you?

It's defiantly time to get a new Armour :) Do you really need 6Link? I have just reached T6 maps and I use increased Rarity gem for mapping as I don't need DPS from Concentrated Effect so I technically use a 4link.

With 5link I get 40.2k or with flaks Lians Roar 50k DPS.

Whichever is now useless for this build, as it was changed. Rotgut is not really needed.

You could use additionally this flasks set. Attach my gear.

Spoiler

Your gem setup is a bit cstrange, bloodrage dont realy give DPS
Why Vortex :-) ?

you need life rolls on rings and better rolls on gloved and boots. 3.7k life is pretty low

"
ThreDog a écrit :
Spoiler

you ventor's ring is shit - reduced Q!!!
Hey everyone,

Someone suggested me to buy this ring: Voidheart

See this stats:

-----------------------------------------------------
10% chance to Cause Monsters to Flee
Melee Attacks have (30-50)% chance to cause Bleeding
Melee Attacks have (20-40)% chance to Poison on Hit
-----------------------------------------------------

If it works with totems (he guaranteed it works), it is amazing.

My current DPS (tooltip) at level 93, with Starforge is:

126k without any buff
148k at the moment I place a totem on the floor (I don't know why it raises the dps)
185k when I use Lion's Roar

I have 6L armour, so... 6 gems
All gems are level 20 with 20% quality

My HP is 5.2k

I can carry 5 people in Ubber Lab. I never did that, because people got disconnected, but I carried 4 easily, 5 can't be hard. The fight is a little longer, but very easy (if Izaro never hit me, otherwise I would be one shoted).

I have this enchant in helmet: "40% increased Warchief Totem damage"
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
― Albert Einstein
Dernière édition par jacarishe, le 1 avr. 2018 23:51:48
"
iDT a écrit :
How much Armout and Evasion have you?

It's defiantly time to get a new Armour :) Do you really need 6Link? I have just reached T6 maps and I use increased Rarity gem for mapping as I don't need DPS from Concentrated Effect so I technically use a 4link.

With 5link I get 40.2k or with flaks Lians Roar 50k DPS.

Whichever is now useless for this build, as it was changed. Rotgut is not really needed.

You could use additionally this flasks set. Attach my gear.

Spoiler

Your gem setup is a bit cstrange, bloodrage dont realy give DPS
Why Vortex :-) ?

you need life rolls on rings and better rolls on gloved and boots. 3.7k life is pretty low

Hey I have changed it up a bit, mind taking a look at my current set up? I have yet to change the gems but its confusing because guide tells you to use vortex with cwdt and the others?

Right now life,armor,evasion not a big problem but the resistances went down a lot since I changed my gear up. If I put the bloodgrip amulet on I get 36% fire, 135% cold and 65% lighning

Thx for this build Lifting! Sup Guys!?

Running this atm. Pretty solid!
Until i get Kaoms i'm running a vaal haste also blood rage, not a great boost in dmg but fills some empty sockets.

Since this 6l starforge was a luck weekend (Death's Door at lab sold for 240c then bought starforge for 230c, after i 6link it with 50 fus PogChamp I just yelled 6LINK!!!! for sure my neighbors googled what is an 6link Kappa) I'm farming for kaom's now... what else I can do to improve?

"
eljason a écrit :
6link it with 50 fus

srsly i hate you :P .. i am at 2074 fusings now ... i could have just voricied it with 1500 ... and still no 5L

belt with 8% life is cheap and 2% extra life, melee gloves with kinda same stats are not that expensive either
and for sure steel rings
Dernière édition par exxidus, le 2 avr. 2018 15:20:43
test new variation on one hand axes
dps 111k in 5L (more DoT on axes)
80% all res
6900armor
6226hp
next test
dps 105k (6L in gloves wint chance to bleed 20lvl and FA 16lvl)
res 76 75 75
armor 8100
7461hp

Dernière édition par Arthur_Belk, le 3 avr. 2018 03:02:59

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires