[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
Psykrom a écrit :
atm I am level 45 and use hatred and herald of ash aura/buff, which doubled my DPS with totems.
I use shield charge~leap and enduring cry in a 4L and 3L setup with blood magic support gems.
Is it really necessary to skip on these buffs end game, cause it feels really strong and my manapool is fine (91 Mana 7.9 Manareg/sec) to support fast double totem recasts.

You could do without blood magic, but notice that behind BM there are 10%, 10% and 15% life nodes which is really helpful.
You definitively dont need hated/herald of ash, you will facerofl the lab anyways (started to farm ulab with 33k dps)

Edit: and what i forgot to mention, when not using blood magic and going hatred/herald instead, you can't use the support gem "Brutality", because "supported skills deal no elemental damage"
Dernière édition par Bisrob, le 12 mars 2018 15:09:29
Today i reached lv83 and, before that, i completed uberlab.

Well, im playing with very very trash gear and i have taken a bit different route on the passive tree. I was thinking to play with Hegemony's or Facebreaker.

What im wondering now is if you can, with the hits of the totems, benefit of the "10% chance to gain a power charge" from Hegemony's Era. Anyone of you knows if it works?

I didn't go with Fortitude. I chose to use Vigilant strike with the Vigil jewel: this way i have always up fortify (its duration is higher than 30s, can go near 40s, so that means 100% uptime) but also i give fortify to my totems, which helps a lot.
So, i chose First to Strike, Last to Fall. Though im not sure if the totem hit intimidates the enemy... but Adrenaline buff is fucking crazy.
Dernière édition par Serge91, le 12 mars 2018 17:44:58
"
Lefezza a écrit :
i just realized u didnt use Damage on full life :))
is this can be added ?
also, im allready use this buuld and i can say im pretty happy with the result :))

I ran the numbers on using Damage on Full Life Support in place of Ruthless SUpport. Due to the fact that we now get 100% chance to taunt, along with the already high regen, if combined with cyclone+life gain on hit, I can comfortably sustain full life and gain about 20k dps over what I get with Ruthless Support. I ran the numbers using PoB.

Here's a tip, because it's not easy to get accurate with PoB unless you use Lifting's pastebin which can be found on page 1 of this thread as a starting template:

Load the pastebin into Path of Building. (I suggest also saving the build at this point so you can do this over and over)

Click on Import/Export Build, Enter your account name and click start.

Now select your Champion Warchief character, check Delete Jewels, Delete SKills, and Delete Equipment.

Next click the Passive Tree and Jewels button, and when that is finished, click the Items and Skills button.

You will need to re-select Warchief Totem/Weapon as your main skill, but from this point you will have your gear and skills with the exact configuration that Lifting built and can do a side-by-side comparison.

If you are going to test using the Damage on Full Life support gem in place of Ruthless Support, you will also need to go to the Configuration screen and check the box labeled "Are you always on full life?"
"
Serge91 a écrit :

Well, im playing with very very trash gear and i have taken a bit different route on the passive tree. I was thinking to play with Hegemony's or Facebreaker.

What im wondering now is if you can, with the hits of the totems, benefit of the "10% chance to gain a power charge" from Hegemony's Era. Anyone of you knows if it works?

I didn't go with Fortitude. I chose to use Vigilant strike with the Vigil jewel: this way i have always up fortify (its duration is higher than 30s, can go near 40s, so that means 100% uptime) but also i give fortify to my totems, which helps a lot.
So, i chose First to Strike, Last to Fall. Though im not sure if the totem hit intimidates the enemy... but Adrenaline buff is fucking crazy.

How are you getting the Adrenaline buff? I thought you had to be on low life for that to proc. The buff does look amazing, but getting to low life without dying would be quite a feat.

About taking the fortify path, that is a huge benefit but only if you use Perseverance.

The Onslaught while you have fortify is the key to making this build so robust and deadly. Without, you just have a tough tank and mediocre damage. Labs is still doable, but that's where the fun stops.
Tried todays Lab with Essences + Charge Disruptors.. Died in 3rd phase with Izaro 1%hp left -.- Its really doable when you dodge stuff and i missjumped so failed culling strike. However, i think i will skip the charge disruptor today (mainly for lab carry reasons).
"
Miacova a écrit :
"
Serge91 a écrit :

How are you getting the Adrenaline buff? I thought you had to be on low life for that to proc. The buff does look amazing, but getting to low life without dying would be quite a feat.

About taking the fortify path, that is a huge benefit but only if you use Perseverance.

The Onslaught while you have fortify is the key to making this build so robust and deadly. Without, you just have a tough tank and mediocre damage. Labs is still doable, but that's where the fun stops.

I do use perseverance, in fact. I think onslaught is 100% necessary, the totem attack speed is quite slow. Also the movement speed helps a lot in maps and lab.

How do i trigger Adrenaline? I use blood magic+vitality to go low life, and then use a flask, before starting the boss.
Also sometimes it triggers automatically when in map in bad situations.
Hi,

Thank you for this amazing build. It's my first char in PoE and im having a lot of fun playing it. However i need some help. I bought myself 5L Konodo's to use it with Ancestral setup (5L), later that day i found 6L body armour and with chromatics i've made it 5R1B, so i can add concentrated effect gem now to my AW setup. My question is, what should i put in spare Konodo's sockets or maybe leave them empty? Now im using it for defence setup with herald of ash and chance to bleed gems added, but don't know if that's right.

My char: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lly1953/characters?characterName=Trzeci
Dernière édition par lly1953, le 13 mars 2018 04:54:52
Hi all, I can see that within the Skills section in PoB of the guide, the "Utility 1 | Gloves" section uses: Enduring Cry / Increased Duration / Summon Stone Golem and Life Leech.

What is the point of Life Leech there?

Is it to make the Stone Golem tankier?

Cheers!
"
lly1953 a écrit :
Hi,

Thank you for this amazing build. It's my first char in PoE and im having a lot of fun playing it. However i need some help. I bought myself 5L Konodo's to use it with Ancestral setup (5L), later that day i found 6L body armour and with chromatics i've made it 5R1B, so i can add concentrated effect gem now to my AW setup. My question is, what should i put in spare Konodo's sockets or maybe leave them empty? Now im using it for defence setup with herald of ash and chance to bleed gems added, but don't know if that's right.

My char: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lly1953/characters?characterName=Trzeci

check my char. drop useless flasks and spec blood magic+3
"
Vadash a écrit :
"
lly1953 a écrit :
Hi,

check my char. drop useless flasks and spec blood magic+3

Yeah i was going to spec blood magic anyway and then get myself new flasks at higher level, but what about those sockets on Konodo's? 1R unlinked and 1R linked to defence setup. Should i leave them empty?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires