[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

following this build in the league and finally grabbed Ancestral Bond.
Thanks for the guide and starter build videos, helped out lots after coming back two years later.
Dernière édition par Psykrom, le 11 mars 2018 14:59:53
Hi folks,
level 62 at the moment, its running well.

Reading here every day, thx for sharing your gear and experience with the rest of us.

What is the strategy behing your choice of the off-hand weapon slot?
I have seen at least 2 players, which are using here Prismatic Eclipse. Whats the reason behind that?
Loving this build, i started farming the lab pretty much when i hit 78. This build just steamrolls it, i havent even gotten my chests yet, rolling around in Tabula and i have no problems. Got superlucky on my first run to land a pair of death's door. If you can fit it into the build i would advice this since it pretty much makes you unkillable by traps. I dont even stop for traps anymore, just walk or speedjump right through them. Best labfarmer i played ever. Got around 5k hp and 45k dps i think. Not much more needed for labrunning.

So great work lifting, big kudos! Im probably going to roll this build for every leaguestart if nothing big happens to the skills or ascendacys.

Below is my gear.

Spoiler

The raise spectre gem in there is just for corpse target on dead beasts for the new net.

Dernière édition par Affelainen, le 12 mars 2018 06:00:51
"
Master_Eldamion a écrit :
Hi folks,
level 62 at the moment, its running well.

Reading here every day, thx for sharing your gear and experience with the rest of us.

What is the strategy behing your choice of the off-hand weapon slot?
I have seen at least 2 players, which are using here Prismatic Eclipse. Whats the reason behind that?

The combo brightbreak + prismatic eclipse (with 3 green sockets) gives you crazy mobility (for your leap slam), please try it out, you wont run next labs without it ;)

Updated my gear a little. Having 5,3k HP and 52,3k DPS with both totems up and conc effect, 66k with sulphur flask and lion's roar.

Gear:
Spoiler

For some reason i cannot link my jewels, but you can see them on my character.

Wont invest any currency in this character any more (total invest about 70c, but the last jewel i bought cost 29c and this was not necessary, so about 40c invest)
Dernière édition par Bisrob, le 12 mars 2018 06:59:05
Nice build)
With Starforge my 5L 20/20 have 84k dps in tooltip.
5840hp
T14-15 on party (2 player with me)))
Hi guys, I'm levelling this build at the moment and I was wondering if I will have any mana issues in the late game?

I can see from Lifting's video his whole mana pool is reserved? But when I checked the PoB, I am not sure how he did that. Can someone please explain to me?

Cheers!
"
kazafz a écrit :
Hi guys, I'm levelling this build at the moment and I was wondering if I will have any mana issues in the late game?

I can see from Lifting's video his whole mana pool is reserved? But when I checked the PoB, I am not sure how he did that. Can someone please explain to me?

Cheers!

The build takes the bloodmagic keystone which makes your character use life instead of mana for skills. It works great when you don't use auras on your build.
"
Fapmobile a écrit :
"
kazafz a écrit :

Cheers!

The build takes the bloodmagic keystone which makes your character use life instead of mana for skills. It works great when you don't use auras on your build.

Thanks for the clarification! I forgot to check the other Levelling trees within the PoB link ><

Cheers!
I would like to leave a quick "Thank you Lifti" here, for this superb Starter Build. Tried it in Abyss the first time and picked it as Bestiary Starter Build again.
Spoiler

Yesterday i changed a 320% Kondo's Pride for this Starforge. My Hideout DPS without Totems and Flasks went up from 55k DPS to 76k DPS and 6,3 k HP. Totem DPS is 116k full buffed. And there is enough potential to push the DPS even more. Bosses are np! I love this Build :)

P.S. Most of the currency for the Items has been farmed in Uber Lab!

Dernière édition par Zerebralis, le 12 mars 2018 11:17:05
nevermind
Dernière édition par Psykrom, le 13 mars 2018 11:52:10

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires