[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
xylotism a écrit :

With Starforge? My DPS is about half that with a +30Q Kondo's.

EDIT: BTW, can anybody explain what Vortex does in this build? AFAIK we can't do damage with it, is it used as a slow? Would Temporal Chains work for the same purpose?

You are correct. It is mainly to slow enemies. Personally I don’t see much value in the slow. I use it as a reminder that all my end charges just got eaten up and it’s time to do another endurance cry.
Hi guys, i am rather new to the game so my apologies if i am asking a silly question. instead of vengence - knockback-blind-life leech, can I use a searing bond totem instead of knockback? 1 more totem cannot harm right?
10iq...
Blind is about 50% miss, hard to get better value
"
Sexcellence a écrit :
Hi guys, i am rather new to the game so my apologies if i am asking a silly question. instead of vengence - knockback-blind-life leech, can I use a searing bond totem instead of knockback? 1 more totem cannot harm right?

That's actually an interesting idea with the searing bond totem. I may try that too at some point since that is just one more way to create damage. A proper vengeance setup is linked with life gain on hit and blind at minimum. the knockback is just an added safety feature if you are getting murdered.

I have experimented with many different setups in this build and I just like how much vengeance procs with blind, so I use that at min. But give it a try and experiment with what feels right for you.

Currently in my own setup I am only linking vengeance with blind because I need the other 2 spots for enduring cry and increased duration because I am linking so many other things with leap slam and cyclone.

This is how I 5-linked cyclone:

Really works great, since Lifting clued us in on the fact that culling strike will proc even through we are not doing any damage, and I love the 10% attack speed buff it gives you for the 20% qual.

And yea, I am still leveling my gems. I can't complain though. My sheet damage is still 157k with Lion's roar active, so it's only going to get better.

My Starforge is also only middle of the road, so once I divine it a few times, level all my gems and min/max my gear it should peak around 180k or so. Last league I got this build cranking out about 420k dps according to PoB, so I expect to get it even higher this league. LOVE this build!
"
Miacova a écrit :
"
Sexcellence a écrit :

That's actually an interesting idea with the searing bond totem. I may try that too at some point since that is just one more way to create damage. A proper vengeance setup is linked with life gain on hit and blind at minimum. the knockback is just an added safety feature if you are getting murdered.

I have experimented with many different setups in this build and I just like how much vengeance procs with blind, so I use that at min. But give it a try and experiment with what feels right for you.

Currently in my own setup I am only linking vengeance with blind because I need the other 2 spots for enduring cry and increased duration because I am linking so many other things with leap slam and cyclone.

This is how I 5-linked cyclone:

Really works great, since Lifting clued us in on the fact that culling strike will proc even through we are not doing any damage, and I love the 10% attack speed buff it gives you for the 20% qual.

And yea, I am still leveling my gems. I can't complain though. My sheet damage is still 157k with Lion's roar active, so it's only going to get better.

My Starforge is also only middle of the road, so once I divine it a few times, level all my gems and min/max my gear it should peak around 180k or so. Last league I got this build cranking out about 420k dps according to PoB, so I expect to get it even higher this league. LOVE this build!

Are you running shaper or Uber atziri with this build? Is it viable if I upgrade to Kaom's and 6L starforge?
"
jim_Bonks a écrit :
Are you running shaper or Uber atziri with this build? Is it viable if I upgrade to Kaom's and 6L starforge?

Not yet, but I plan to, assuming the league doesn't fall apart due to the poor decisions of GGG about this league. It's like one of the devs took a vacation to Arizona to visit all the native American Indian reservations and came back with a horrible idea.
"
Miacova a écrit :

Привет)
Nice, but one question...
DoFL is condition of you or totem? If full life on totem... ну ты понял)
Regarding Searing Bond, it's worked worked well for me during leveling. It gives about 50% more damage (my tool tip at level 73 says about 3.2k DPS with Warchief/The Blood Reaper below, about 1.6k DPS with Searing Bond) and according to the wiki plays well with Vulnerability. However, I don't think it'll scale well once you seriously start upgrading your gear because it's a flat DPS.

Dernière édition par FathomWheel, le 16 mars 2018 12:01:45
"
Arthur_Belk a écrit :

Привет)
Nice, but one question...
DoFL is condition of you or totem? If full life on totem... ну ты понял)

Wow! That's an excellent question! According to the Wiki:
"
When this gem supports a totem, the totem will deal more Damage with attack skills as long as the player, not the totem, has full life.
Dernière édition par Miacova, le 16 mars 2018 18:36:54
I'm probably missing something basic, but please bear with me. I'm trying to implement Lifting's alternative defensive setup (Vengeance-blind-life gained on hit-knockback) but the screen says I can't use vengeance when I hotkey it.

Does having Ancestral Bond bar this setup from working? My weapon is a Kondo's Pride and these gems are in my boots, linked together.

Dernière édition par Thump553, le 16 mars 2018 20:46:57

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires