[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

To give you an idea of what this build (or at least my take on this build) is capable of, I just did this corrupted vaal tample map deathless. EZ. Although I've pumped a stupid amount of currency into this build lol all on harb league though.
i like this bd
will try in hc
Hey Guys, any idea if the "red storm" cluster next to blood magic is any good?
Note: This setup won’t deal any damage by itself due to “Ancestral Bond” it will, however, apply maim and taunt, making your totems deal more damage. If you get a 5-link you can add in “Faster Attacks”.

What exactly about this is giving my totems taunt? I don't see it...
"
Zac89 a écrit :
To give you an idea of what this build (or at least my take on this build) is capable of, I just did this corrupted vaal tample map deathless. EZ. Although I've pumped a stupid amount of currency into this build lol all on harb league though.

I LIKE YOUR STYLE, GONNA GO FOR. I'm so bored of my doomfletch build, i want build that just smacks enemies for me
Still looking for a way to make this build even more "passive".
I always forgot to press Cyclone link and it is useless on bosses anyway.

I've tried Animate Guardian with shitloads of Empower and Life — he still dies.

Any other useful CWDT links to use?
I'm thinking about CWDT 1 > Vortex 1 > Curse on hit > Enfeeble 20 (or Temporal Chains 20)

I guess I can't use 2 vengeances in one setup?
I use cwdt-phase run-molten shell-inreased duration. Works pretty well

Ayy Lifting love all of your builds bro, this has completely changed my outlook on totem builds. Your guides are so in depth and it really helps with the leveling process! Thanks so much, keep it up man. <3
What's the earliest level/stats you guys started uber? I'm having trash luck 5 or 6 linking my gruthkuls so I'm just sitting on my tabula. Level 72, ~50k dps with both totems up and 4.2k life. Doable or will I get 1 shot?

Edit: Just completed it easy as fuck.
Dernière édition par BdXtcvfSnv, le 2 sept. 2017 21:36:35

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires