[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
Nightwoulf a écrit :
Am i missing something here im am running this build on XBOX One and everything is going great but my question is Where does the bleed come from that makes Kondo's good? Or is the weapon so good that not having bleed doesnt matter?

Bleed got nerfed heavily as standalone one off dmg thing, added on to your build. You have to kind of build for it now. Some of the sword nodes give you chance to bleed, I believe it comes from there. Just don't worry about bleed though for now. Kondos is good because it's relatively cheap and gives a fair amount of damage. Eventually You want to move onto a Starforge or a good rare.
"
hwat a écrit :
Guys, I'm kinda bored of numbers of buttons to press, I press summon AW non-stop, jumping, pressing Cyclone link, flasks etc.

Is Enduring Cry really necessary?

For now I'm using CWDT1 > Frost wall > Phase run > ? (green socket, no idea what to put there)
It is so fun! FW is just blocking any mobs that trying to scratch you non-stop. You get WAY less damage this way.

And explain me please when and how to use this Cyclone link? Just for Culling strike? WTF, I can survive these 10% of mobs' life no problem, whats the point?

Cyclone linked with culling and life on hit can help a lot in tight areas with high mob density. Pop granite and/or stibnite and just cyclone through mob to make through to safety. You don't always use it though and movement skill is only used to move. During combat it's two buttons, totems and EC to keep you alive. How is that too many buttons? Are you that used to one button spam builds?
"
Bleed got nerfed heavily as standalone one off dmg thing, added on to your build. You have to kind of build for it now. Some of the sword nodes give you chance to bleed, I believe it comes from there. Just don't worry about bleed though for now. Kondos is good because it's relatively cheap and gives a fair amount of damage. Eventually You want to move onto a Starforge or a good rare.

Thanks
Doing your build. Very nice only thing i would recommend is using a spire of stone jewel so your totems wont get stunned. do you think the jewel is not needed or you just dont think its important if the totems get stunned or not.

my current gear
Spoiler
Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.
"
Petarded a écrit :
Doing your build. Very nice only thing i would recommend is using a spire of stone jewel so your totems wont get stunned. do you think the jewel is not needed or you just dont think its important if the totems get stunned or not.

my current gear
Spoiler

I haven't used it man and honestly..... i dont think i need it. The biggest problem is all the new ice mobs that perma freeze the totems. Especially in rippy map mods with crit and what not.
Guys, even on t12 some bosses 1-shot my totems.
Still, I don't see any nodes taken for Totem life - Totem resistances, why is so?

"Totems have a standard 40% elemental resistance and 20% chaos resistance regardless of difficulty."
So we need at least 1 node of 15 and 1-2 nodes or jewels with 10-12 res, right?
Dernière édition par hwat, le 28 août 2017 21:11:25
"
hwat a écrit :

And explain me please when and how to use this Cyclone link? Just for Culling strike? WTF, I can survive these 10% of mobs' life no problem, whats the point?

I felt the same way. I dropped Culling and Maim (on totem instead of Ruthless) and use Curse on Hit/Vulnerability (or Enfeeble if you want).
I started playing this build and I'm having a ton of fun with it. Thanks a lot for posting; your builds and presentation style are really easy to follow for a new player like myself. One thing I was thinking about changing in the final tree is taking the 8 points out below "Born to Fight" as well as the two extra life nodes near "Bloodless" to pick up "Totemic Zeal" along with the juicy life nodes. I think it's a bit of survivability loss, but the totem placement and attack speed seems really appealing. Do you think it's too inefficient/unnecessary or do you think it could work as a viable alternative? I am also playing this character on SC for my first playthrough, so I think that's a factor.
"
I felt the same way. I dropped Culling and Maim (on totem instead of Ruthless) and use Curse on Hit/Vulnerability (or Enfeeble if you want).

People recommend CWDT(1)>Vortex(1) or any good AOE>Curse on Hit>Curse
This way you can use CWDT 1 and Curse 20.

But I'm so excited about CWDT > Frost Wall now, it is very fun.
Spoiler

Today I killed a shaper first time! Thx for build bro, its fking amazing.
Dernière édition par Gravitymancer, le 29 août 2017 04:24:44

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires