[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

I'd personally go for jewel sockets
Can someone post a new skill tree? :)
"
Regards a écrit :
I've ran this build for a few league, and the new nodes are going to be super juicy for it. I'm thinking of maybe doing a RoA Ballista build or something similar, but honestly if you follow the build it's going to probably be great. Only thing to keep on your radar is that Starforge might be a bit more difficult to acquire early on with all the endgame changes.

Edit: Just taking out Ancestral Call and those nodes and picking up the new nodes increases your DPS by almost 20k. Definitely in a good spot.

Can you link a tree? I play ssf and have a 6 link Kondo's so want to keep the build the same more or less. I'd greatly appreciate any help you could provide.
"
spoool4 a écrit :
Nice. After 3.9 tree changes We get 8.3% DPS upgrade just by using new nodes instead of Wrecking/exec cluster using same amount of nodes. So it is really great
What are the new nodes you are talking about? Can you link a skill tree? Sorry...filthy casual here looking to get back on it after work :)
Hey I really enjoy all of your content, I found you on you-tube. I'm going to use this guide and probably switch the ancestral totems to ballistas. I know this build is for ancestral totems but do you have any thoughts or recommendations on balistas?
I have been running this build post 3.9 and have done T16 Maze of the minotaur as well as regular atziri deathless multiple times. I think I can do Uber atziri as well but I can't get the last fragment to drop for anything. I'm still working on filling in my new atlas and am up to t13-14 unlocked and can run all my unlocked maps with ease. My tree so far:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/xbox/AAAABAQDAAIgBS0FPAmWDjwQzBLhFCAUTRRxFewYkRo4GlUbRhuqHmokuyoTLKcttC3SLlM1kjboOQ46UjwtPfxHfkh4UEdRY1hjWfNaK14TXz9hIWFSYxdlTWZUZp5nm2hYaGVyD3KpdO12rHhpeHp673sge9SCB4Nfg8yElITZhO-GYIdqiXGJ2Irwi6aMz5BVkc6S0JRvl3ma_p8-ouqj8qknqZSsqq4-tNO3Prkdu-28n702vqfBB8MTxPbFU8auxxnKkM9-02_VZdd-15bYvdlg2XzawdtP3DLeh9-_4MPkUelG6hjsXO8O8Cbz3fZI9q73MviT-Ov63fxL_gr-hw==?accountName=Royella&characterName=NakedMan

Here is my gear, ssf in standard:

Is it really worth respecing out of Wrecking Ball and Executioner?
"
Royella a écrit :
I have been running this build post 3.9 and have done T16 Maze of the minotaur as well as regular atziri deathless multiple times. I think I can do Uber atziri as well but I can't get the last fragment to drop for anything. I'm still working on filling in my new atlas and am up to t13-14 unlocked and can run all my unlocked maps with ease. My tree so far:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/xbox/AAAABAQDAAIgBS0FPAmWDjwQzBLhFCAUTRRxFewYkRo4GlUbRhuqHmokuyoTLKcttC3SLlM1kjboOQ46UjwtPfxHfkh4UEdRY1hjWfNaK14TXz9hIWFSYxdlTWZUZp5nm2hYaGVyD3KpdO12rHhpeHp673sge9SCB4Nfg8yElITZhO-GYIdqiXGJ2Irwi6aMz5BVkc6S0JRvl3ma_p8-ouqj8qknqZSsqq4-tNO3Prkdu-28n702vqfBB8MTxPbFU8auxxnKkM9-02_VZdd-15bYvdlg2XzawdtP3DLeh9-_4MPkUelG6hjsXO8O8Cbz3fZI9q73MviT-Ov63fxL_gr-hw==?accountName=Royella&characterName=NakedMan

Here is my gear, ssf in standard:

I know this thread is not getting much love...but here is my gear and tree. Can anyone help me determine the best annoint for my ammy? Also...Did Lifting quit POE?

"
akteri a écrit :
Is it really worth respecing out of Wrecking Ball and Executioner?

Yes, drop it and take the new totem nodes next door. Check my tree, I'm level 95 and farming t16 maps all ssf gear. I found with the limited oils I had that Kinietic impacts was the best annoint for dps, that may change for others with more oils:

Using this build I grabbed this ssf on 12/30/19 Xbox:

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires