[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
TherionPrime a écrit :
First of all thanks Bro for the build!
It's my preferred leaguestarter for the past leaques.
It's cheap, tanky, reliable and no fancy mechanics involved.

One question: why does endurance charge on stun not work on leap slam?
I thought I saw stun animations on enemies when leaping into them?

it does work

e: not with ancestral bond apparently. you need to do damage to stun
Dernière édition par jan_zippo, le 29 sept. 2019 16:04:34
I don't want to sound unthankful but this is by far the worst described build I ever tried.
This one works, this one nope, try this, maybe this, wtf?

If you're a super pro player then maybe you can figure it out, but this shouldn't be a league starter.

For example, we've got Mortal convinction in Passive skill tree but no autra here.
Just dropping in to say I (finally) did my first ever Shaper run. With this build, specifically with the base setup provided by LNB, and then the slight modifications to use 2 Ancestral Warchiefs and 2 Ancestral Protectors.

That slight modification is available on page 116 of this thread. By a cat named "Badeanda". Just get yourself a Starforge, and the game is trivial. If you are like, "F THAT MAN I CAN'T BE AFFORDIN' NO STARS OF FORGES" then keep the Kondo's and you'll just have to kite for a few more seconds.

In short, I've never done a Shaper run, and aside from that great big dark monster guy at the end of each Shaper phase, where Shaper teleports you to some random area and you have to fight/run back to the big dark guy who does a massive AOE cold slam, it was a joke.

I know Shaper probably isn't the best gauge to check damage against any longer, but that dark cold slammer guy just destroyed my totems. Oh well, simply summon them again. EZ Game.

Shaper himself was pretty funny - he got destroyed. Deathless Shaper first time - there was a total of 2 little balls that chase you in the main Shaper area, and then drop the circle-of-cold at your feet.

Got an amulet with Temporal Chains having 100% reduced reservation, so I got that going for me.... which is nice.

I say all that to say this build is still wrecking faces. Ignore the aura bullshit - you don't even need it. Or try things out for yourself and figure out what feels best. Follow LNB's start, then customize to that rascal "Badeanda" and his changes.

Then thank them later. After you get bored of never dying. Ever.
One option if you want to use vulnerability with blasphemy/impresence is to drop blood magic and the nodes beyond it and instead pickup Mana flows and the attending mana nodes which are directly under the duelist start. I'm still playing with the option. The sustain is definitely good for delve, not sure if it would be enough for mapping and I don't think its necessary for uber lab.
Are Bloodgrip and impresence still the best options for amulet?Impresence looks to have changed and not good for the build anymore. Any recommendations?

Dernière édition par DanO1960, le 8 oct. 2019 20:46:58
"
Morkonan a écrit :

I transitioned this build to the one above by Furty because the tree differences didn't make the respec too expensive. I'm running Cyclone and Ancestral Warchief with no big issues. (Just a bit squishy until I get my Belly and a few other things. I'll try to run it without the Kaom's and keep the Ancestral Warchief for as long as I can, just to see if it works decently.)

Which build by Furty?
Hey guys,

Can someone look at my profile and suggest what I'm doing wrong with my gear?

I've got pretty decent gear IMO but only 26k per totem DMG, how on earth you're getting 80k or even higher?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
HI,

What if I want to use two hand axe instead of sword. I could see that the tree didn't go that much to sword's nodes. Is there any big reason for me not to use axe? many thanks.
Is a Watcher's Eye with Pride useful in the build? If yes, which one would you suggest?
"
n0rek84 a écrit :
Hey guys,

Can someone look at my profile and suggest what I'm doing wrong with my gear?

I've got pretty decent gear IMO but only 26k per totem DMG, how on earth you're getting 80k or even higher?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Hey.. probably a pretty late response but maybe I can help you out.

1) Your conc effect gem (blue one, socketed in Kondo's) is level 9. You should get more INT and level that gem first. Its a big dps boost because it's a direct MORE multiplier to your AW dmg.

2) Get flat phys everywhere you can. For example, your right ring doesn't have any. Try to get some steel rings. Also abyss jewels are the way to go.

3) Starforge is obviously better than kondo's regarding dps.

4) Ancestral's Warchief helmet enchant

5) Last but not least, you can get damage flasks. The best you can get is Lion's Roar.

Hope this helps

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires