[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

any updates for this build? :(
"
Moogle-san a écrit :

Really no changes, go for the totem nodes next to the two hander nodes we used to get. You can look at my character NakedMan. I play with all self found gear so it's not as buffed as someone who trades could come up with but I cream t16 maps, uber lab, atziri etc. 31/32 watchstones and working the last right now. I alterd the tree a little to grab diamond skin to buff my lack of resists on gear and that extra move speed is sweet af.
"
Royella a écrit :
"
Moogle-san a écrit :

Really no changes, go for the totem nodes next to the two hander nodes we used to get. You can look at my character NakedMan. I play with all self found gear so it's not as buffed as someone who trades could come up with but I cream t16 maps, uber lab, atziri etc. 31/32 watchstones and working the last right now. I alterd the tree a little to grab diamond skin to buff my lack of resists on gear and that extra move speed is sweet af.

oh nice thanks!
"
Moogle-san a écrit :
"
Royella a écrit :
"
Moogle-san a écrit :

oh nice thanks!

No worries man, good luck. Also I annointed with kinetic impacts, with my limited oils that was the best dps annoint I could find. There is probably something better but that one is easy to get the oils for.
If someone has some spare time to look over my build and see if I made any glaring errors I would appreciate it. I am struggling more this round than usual (I've played this build twice before) but not sure if I made some of the correct choices when trying to update the tree. I've looked at some of the others who are playing but I am having a hard time understanding WHY different choice might be better and I'm having a hard time leveling any further due to deaths so although I can juggle the passives I have getting any new ones may be a long time out unless there's a miracle fix. :)

I updated my rings and jewels today and got slightly more dps (sheet damage at 51.4k/totem) which will help a little but it is entirely possible my problems are just lack of skill.

If anyone wants a 3.9/future league updates I minmaxed the tree and main 6l gems to squeeze out a ton more damage without sacrificing a single bit of hp or survivability by going RT + Impale, and dropping Worthy Foe for Master of Metal. We go from 330k dps per totem to 579k dps per totem:
https://pastebin.com/wmcqHAB3

Also we don't want to hit any enemies whatsoever or else we will lose the 20% less damage taken from our Totems taunting, so I suggest going full Kaom's and NOT using a utility cyclone setup at all because you taunting will make you lose your bonuses for 3 seconds.

Thanks LNB a ton for the original build, and peace.
"
Xanthochroid a écrit :
If anyone wants a 3.9/future league updates I minmaxed the tree and main 6l gems to squeeze out a ton more damage without sacrificing a single bit of hp or survivability by going RT + Impale, and dropping Worthy Foe for Master of Metal. We go from 330k dps per totem to 579k dps per totem:

Also we don't want to hit any enemies whatsoever or else we will lose the 20% less damage taken from our Totems taunting, so I suggest going full Kaom's and NOT using a utility cyclone setup at all because you taunting will make you lose your bonuses for 3 seconds.

you sir are a legend!! thanks so much
update please 3.10
"
bank5910 a écrit :
update please 3.10

Nothing much to say about changes. The min/max the post above yours despite being a single season out of date will get you most of what you need in the early stages of the league.

Be warned, this build does have me dying a bit more often this league. i've only been at it for a few hours, but until i had about level 30-31 it was problematic to survive initially. now it's free outside of silly delirium instances.
"
Xanthochroid wrote:

Thanks for the build. More HP and doubled the damage :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires