[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

Just side note to save someone's time.
I've used pastebin links in the guide and was totally terrified about difference in numbers of AW damage, so I've spent about hour to realise how it is possible. I copied tree, created same items — nothing was even close.
And after all this time I've realised that author had checked shitloads of configuration options — for bleeding, running, he had checked even flasks in use. After checking same options things become more realictic and difference is not so big anymore.
So — check your options! )
"
hwat a écrit :
I've used pastebin links in the guide and was totally terrified about difference in numbers of AW damage, so I've spent about hour to realise how it is possible. I copied tree, created same items — nothing was even close.
And after all this time I've realised that author had checked shitloads of configuration options — for bleeding, running, he had checked even flasks in use. After checking same options things become more realictic and difference is not so big anymore.

Ye you wanna be careful with POB. Some people spout off about millions of dps but have mirror gear and/or every conceivable/viable option checked. With this build, checking maim, bleeding and moving is a good start. Flask is good to check for max dps, but it won't be that all the time. It's why when I make builds I don't have them checked, I wanna see how high my lowest level of dps can get. With a six link and 20 20 gems I get over 200k easy against shaper without flasks.
Dernière édition par Zac89, le 26 août 2017 23:49:28
"
Zac89 a écrit :
"
hwat a écrit :

Ye you wanna be careful with POB. Some people spout off about millions of dps but have mirror gear and/or every conceivable/viable option checked. With this build, checking maim, bleeding and moving is a good start. Flask is good to check for max dps, but it won't be that all the time. It's why when I make builds I don't have them checked, I wanna see how high my lowest level of dps can get. With a six link and 20 20 gems I get over 200k easy against shaper without flasks.

my ingame tooltip with concentrated effect, a totem down and fire golem out while sitting in my hideout is 127k. that is more than enough.

however in a build that can't leech and where totems aren't particularly tough themselves there are some rough spots a cheaper cyclone slayer would never have to deal with

if i wasn't for my starforge i likely wouldn't be as far as i am now - which is just barely doing t15 beachheads solo.
"
if i wasn't for my starforge i likely wouldn't be as far as i am now - which is just barely doing t15 beachheads solo.

Really? Didn't think they were that bad man. You basically have constant flask charges up during boss fight, which means constant lions roar. As long as you alternate totem casting, you can basically keep mobs away from you indefinitely (beside the odd teleporter here or there). Again, Quartz flask is great for this fight.
"
Zac89 a écrit :
Yes you wanna be careful with POB. Some people spout off about millions of dps but have mirror gear and/or every conceivable/viable option checked. With this build, checking maim, bleeding and moving is a good start.

This is a new pet peeve of mine. When someone posts a build with a PoB string and the string has multiple perfectly rolled gems in the tree and other items with maximum rolls on their attributes. If you are going to post a build, post a PoB of the character you built. Not some pie in the sky, perfect roll, theory craft which no one will ever actually get.
Dernière édition par Mr_Tact, le 27 août 2017 10:16:14
Hello, I'm rather new to life builds and melee style in general (The cyclone part, not the totems) and I'd like to know, is getting max chaos resistance important? Right now I'm struggling to even get to max elemental resists, and I have -10% chaos resist right now. :( Is it something I should be worried about, or is a life build character much less reliant on Chaos res? I'm used to playing hybrid life/es where chaos resist> elemental resist.
I'm so happy with this build, i just killed shaper for the first time in my first try (i did die a couple of times though, i didn't know the fight very well). With my current gear i could survive shaper's teleport slam (i thought it was a one shot kill no matter what).
Thanks lifting, this build is amazing!
"
Mr_Tact a écrit :
"
Zac89 a écrit :
Yes you wanna be careful with POB. Some people spout off about millions of dps but have mirror gear and/or every conceivable/viable option checked. With this build, checking maim, bleeding and moving is a good start.

This is a new pet peeve of mine. When someone posts a build with a PoB string and the string has multiple perfectly rolled gems in the tree and other items with maximum rolls on their attributes. If you are going to post a build, post a PoB of the character you built. Not some pie in the sky, perfect roll, theory craft which no one will ever actually get.

Depends on context. If someone wants to know the near max of something to see if it would be a great build, it's totally ok to "max out" POB. For starter builds and the like, like this build, it's best to go with avg gear. Your basic life+res, entry level phys attacks rings, 5 link, decent tri-stat jewels.
Guys, I'm kinda bored of numbers of buttons to press, I press summon AW non-stop, jumping, pressing Cyclone link, flasks etc.

Is Enduring Cry really necessary?

For now I'm using CWDT1 > Frost wall > Phase run > ? (green socket, no idea what to put there)
It is so fun! FW is just blocking any mobs that trying to scratch you non-stop. You get WAY less damage this way.

And explain me please when and how to use this Cyclone link? Just for Culling strike? WTF, I can survive these 10% of mobs' life no problem, whats the point?
Am i missing something here im am running this build on XBOX One and everything is going great but my question is Where does the bleed come from that makes Kondo's good? Or is the weapon so good that not having bleed doesnt matter?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires