[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

Blade Flurry
Now deals base damage equal to, and has an added damage effectiveness of, 32% at gem level 1 (from 45%), up to 45% at gem level 20 (from 56%).
Now adds 14 to 20 physical damage to attacks at gem level 1, up to 75 to 113 at gem level 20.
Now has 29% larger target-acquiring radius while channelling, and 47% larger target-acquiring radius after channelling ends.
Now has an attack speed multiplier of 160% (rather than 60% more attack speed). Not sure but i think this gives dmg to bf - Now adds 14 to 20 physical damage to attacks at gem level 1, up to 75 to 113 at gem level 20 right?
You forgot the Ascendancy in POB, though too little hp for my taste.
Found some sick gems like:
Strength/Dexterity Skill Gem - Blood and Sand: Allows you to switch between Blood Stance and Sand Stance. Deal more melee damage with less area of effect while in Blood Stance, or gain more area of effect while dealing less melee damage while in Sand Stance. Reserves a small portion of your mana.
Strength/Dexterity Skill Gem - Flesh and Stone: Casts an aura that reserves a portion of your mana, causes nearby enemies to be Maimed while in Blood Stance, and causes those enemies to take increased physical damage. While in Sand Stance, this aura causes nearby enemies to be Blinded, and causes enemies not affected by the aura to deal less damage to you.
Strength Skill Gem - Pride: Casts an aura that reserves a portion of your mana, and causes nearby enemies to take more physical damage, increasing the damage they take the longer they are affected by the aura.
"
Psykrom a écrit :
You forgot the Ascendancy in POB, though too little hp for my taste.

I didn't put any Ascendency points because the new numbers weren't available yet, so the Ascendency stats were actually put onto a jewel to simulate it. If I had the points on the tree taken, it would be like having old and new Slayer both enabled and that would be a little misleading and OP:)

The life shown on the PoB is all actual self-found gear from when I played this as a league starter. I do this on purpose to show that this is an actual budget build and the numbers aren't unrealistically inflated with really good gear. If you take a peek at the gear, you will see how mediocre it all is! And yet it is still able to do 99% of the games content. Just imagine if you actually invested in gear with more than T7 life on every slot!

"
Desperation a écrit :
Found some sick gems like:
Strength/Dexterity Skill Gem - Blood and Sand: Allows you to switch between Blood Stance and Sand Stance. Deal more melee damage with less area of effect while in Blood Stance, or gain more area of effect while dealing less melee damage while in Sand Stance. Reserves a small portion of your mana.
Strength/Dexterity Skill Gem - Flesh and Stone: Casts an aura that reserves a portion of your mana, causes nearby enemies to be Maimed while in Blood Stance, and causes those enemies to take increased physical damage. While in Sand Stance, this aura causes nearby enemies to be Blinded, and causes enemies not affected by the aura to deal less damage to you.
Strength Skill Gem - Pride: Casts an aura that reserves a portion of your mana, and causes nearby enemies to take more physical damage, increasing the damage they take the longer they are affected by the aura.

Yea, lots of new stuff to try! I'm putting a section on the Suggested Gems to let people know to get all of these and level them in the event they end up being better than something we already have!

The flat damage and AoE on new BF gem is definitely a buff!
Dernière édition par TheNotoriousPIG, le 5 juin 2019 18:34:12
I truly want to try this build but i have some questions regarding how "budget" this build is. i plan on playing HC Legion league, as i ran the prices of the two unique which are currently one sale in hardcore and standard, and im getting a fairly expensive price tag.

i will say that i often have trouble with currency and often getting enough for 1 exalt can be challenging for me.

how cheap are those Uniques on average? in a new league?
Dernière édition par Kaspio, le 5 juin 2019 19:28:00
"
Kaspio a écrit :
I truly want to try this build but i have some questions regarding how "budget" this build is. i plan on playing HC Legion league, as i ran the prices of the two unique which are currently one sale in hardcore and standard, and im getting a fairly expensive price tag.

i will say that i often have trouble with currency and often getting enough for 1 exalt can be challenging for me.

how cheap are those Uniques on average? in a new league?

The most I've ever paid for a BoR was around 30c, and maybe 5-10c for a Bloodseeker. That was back around 3.0 when BoR was in high demand early. By day 2-3 I can guarantee you can get each item for a few chaos each.

In the last few leagues, BoR is starting at 1c which is ridiculous because it's been like that since the league that they buffed it.

Here's a link to Poe Antiquary, a site that shows the trends of items in past leagues. In Synthesis, BoR was 2c on day 1.

https://poe-antiquary.xyz/Synthesis/Armour/The%20Bringer%20of%20Rain/1444

Bloodseeker was 8c on day 1, and 5c by day 2.

https://poe-antiquary.xyz/Synthesis/Weapon/Bloodseeker/179

If you still have doubts, go to my stream channel and get the link for my discord. There are many people there that have played this build and can attest it is stupid cheap for the amount of damage and tankyness you get.
I wonder if we can fit the new Impale Support gem anywhere. Also, the Pride aura sounds good too. Not sure if it'd be better than Hatred though.
Masterful form loocked imba
Dernière édition par dboySasha, le 8 juin 2019 02:43:29
"
AmethystEnd a écrit :
I wonder if we can fit the new Impale Support gem anywhere. Also, the Pride aura sounds good too. Not sure if it'd be better than Hatred though.

Gem info is out!

Good-
Blade Flurry: super buffed

Possible to use:
Blood and Sand: possible replacement for banner
Rage support on BF + Berserk skill: maybe
Pulverize: possible replacement for Conc/AoE. the LESS attack speed will hurt a lot.
Immortal Call still feels like the way to go.

Prob won't use:
everything else.

"
need crit version this build

This comes up pretty often. This build is setup to have maximum efficiency while being extremely cheap to gear and without using crit. Buuuut if you really wanted to do crit, just don't take the Resolute Technique node and take a few crit nodes on the tree. You will have to give up some passive points that you would have used on defensive stats and invest currency into gear/jewels with crit so it definitely won't be a budget build.

By the time you make all the adjustments, the build becomes "The Bringer of Leech BUFFED - Crit Version - Not league starter - Not budget - Not New Player Friendly.

At that point you might as well search for a crit Blade Flurry.
would this build work with cyclone?
since its a channeling skill now.
cyclone uses the higher weapon range to calculate the area of effect when dual wielding, so there wouldnt be any downside using the bloodseeker claw in offhand, while using a rapier in mainhand(highest weapon range).
ingame: _vio_
Dernière édition par vio7, le 6 juin 2019 19:03:56

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires