[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

Can you check my pob and tell me what gear I should be upgrading next. Thanks in advance. I have a 250+ pdps claw for lvl 72. Also have mark of the shaper or elder whichever one and its +78% physical damage.

https://pastebin.com/yc0NmFHH
Dernière édition par Poetical-Lies, le 24 mai 2019 21:50:31
"
Can you check my pob and tell me what gear I should be upgrading next. Thanks in advance. I have a 250+ pdps claw for lvl 72. Also have mark of the shaper or elder whichever one and its +78% physical damage.

You're missing a LOT of free passive points from side quest. Go into chat and type /passives. This will show you a list of quest, go do any of them that have "0 points from___" Other than that it looks pretty good.

All your gear is pretty solid, except for the belt. Also grab you a Lion's Roar, Atziri's Promise and roll you a good Sulphur flask. A Scourge Terror claw would be a nice dps boost when you hit lvl 70.
"
TheNotoriousPIG a écrit :
"

You're missing a LOT of free passive points from side quest. Go into chat and type /passives. This will show you a list of quest, go do any of them that have "0 points from___" Other than that it looks pretty good.

All your gear is pretty solid, except for the belt. Also grab you a Lion's Roar, Atziri's Promise and roll you a good Sulphur flask. A Scourge Terror claw would be a nice dps boost when you hit lvl 70.

Well with that being said, I get shit on in t1/t2 maps. Everything literally kills me. Also I'm on PS4 so I can't do /passives but ive played poe since 2013, just been lazy. I literally gathered the stuff for this build and was done with the acts at lvl 48 lol. Skipped everything. Stun is another big issue. I actually bought a pair of kaoms boots as well to prevent stun but I dont like using them because the lack of resistances I end up with.

Upgraded my belt

Dernière édition par Poetical-Lies, le 25 mai 2019 12:24:21
"

Well with that being said, I get shit on in t1/t2 maps. Everything literally kills me. Also I'm on PS4 so I can't do /passives but ive played poe since 2013, just been lazy. I literally gathered the stuff for this build and was done with the acts at lvl 48 lol. Skipped everything. Stun is another big issue. I actually bought a pair of kaoms boots as well to prevent stun but I dont like using them because the lack of resistances I end up with.

Nice belt!

Don't forget to setup a CWDT- Punishment - Phase Run - Blood Rage setup. This gives us a good amount of damage.

You're definitely dying due to the missing 17 skill points. You've got barely 3,000 life and missing out on some damage. This is very low for a melee build. Often times killing things faster is a good form of defensed. I put 17 points into Path of Building and just taking the life nodes and a couple damage nodes bumped you up almost 1,200 life. This is a big difference maker for this build, since all of our leech scales off max life. also, more life means less stuns. Once you get to around 5,000 life and Brine King Pantheon, you rarely get stunned.

I'll link a list of all skill point quest. Go do them and load up on points. I'd path towards the Scion life wheel, so that you can respec the 3 points you put into getting the INT and DEX node. You can grab the INT node on the way to Scion life wheel and you don't need the DEX node at all.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Book_of_Skill
Dernière édition par TheNotoriousPIG, le 26 mai 2019 00:54:22
"
"

Nice belt!

Don't forget to setup a CWDT- Punishment - Phase Run - Blood Rage setup. This gives us a good amount of damage.

You're definitely dying due to the missing 17 skill points. You've got barely 3,000 life and missing out on some damage. This is very low for a melee build. Often times killing things faster is a good form of defensed. I put 17 points into Path of Building and just taking the life nodes and a couple damage nodes bumped you up almost 1,200 life. This is a big difference maker for this build, since all of our leech scales off max life. also, more life means less stuns. Once you get to around 5,000 life and Brine King Pantheon, you rarely get stunned.

I'll link a list of all skill point quest. Go do them and load up on points. I'd path towards the Scion life wheel, so that you can respec the 3 points you put into getting the INT and DEX node. You can grab the INT node on the way to Scion life wheel and you don't need the DEX node at all.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Book_of_Skill

Hey nerd. Just woke up and seen this. Actually, I am level 74 now and I got the passives and stuff last night! Looking better. Thanks for all th help.
Sorry to double post but this is my PoB now. https://pastebin.com/78ctV6ja

I'm at 5k life currently. I'm only dishing out 170k dps, flasks and all at the moment so its kind of disappointing. Any tips gear wise or am I missing anything? 170k seems kind of low.
"

I'm at 5k life currently. I'm only dishing out 170k dps, flasks and all at the moment so its kind of disappointing. Any tips gear wise or am I missing anything? 170k seems kind of low.

Look at you double posting like a huge nerd =P

You're still missing 4 passive points from quest, use the 4 points to get Ambidexterity and Weapon Artistry.

Level up your CWDT setup with Blood Rage and Phase Run to the suggested levels in the guide.

Get a Belt of the Deceiver if you can. it would give you around 30k dps.

Get a Sulphur Flask.

2 more levels and you grab Aspect of Panther.

All of these should put you at 318,000 DPS. Which is pretty good for lvl 78.

Flat physical damage on rings/amulets/gloves.abyss jewels are really good. For instance, a ring with 10-18 phys to attacks bumps us over 24k dps.
"
"

Look at you double posting like a huge nerd =P

You're still missing 4 passive points from quest, use the 4 points to get Ambidexterity and Weapon Artistry.

Level up your CWDT setup with Blood Rage and Phase Run to the suggested levels in the guide.

Get a Belt of the Deceiver if you can. it would give you around 30k dps.

Get a Sulphur Flask.

2 more levels and you grab Aspect of Panther.

All of these should put you at 318,000 DPS. Which is pretty good for lvl 78.

Flat physical damage on rings/amulets/gloves.abyss jewels are really good. For instance, a ring with 10-18 phys to attacks bumps us over 24k dps.

Okay, I'll start working on that then. Thank you for all the help and the replies. I really appreciate you taking the time to do all this for me. I'm surviving 75% more now and only die to whirling blades (its trash on ps4 and reminds me of "desync" if you played long enough ago to remember that atrocity). Cheers :'D!!!!
"

Okay, I'll start working on that then. Thank you for all the help and the replies. I really appreciate you taking the time to do all this for me. I'm surviving 75% more now and only die to whirling blades (its trash on ps4 and reminds me of "desync" if you played long enough ago to remember that atrocity). Cheers :'D!!!!

All good! I started playing in Essence league so desync wasn't too big of a deal ,but I've heard horror stories of Multistrike Cyclone lol. Now that summer is here, I'll be streaming nearly every night so stop by if you have any questions and want some instant answers.
I will be trying out this build on the new league and I cant wait, this was one of my fav build * with a few changes of course* from back in the days of farming Dom lol

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires