[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

"
vio7 a écrit :
would this build work with cyclone?
since its a channeling skill now.
cyclone uses the higher weapon range to calculate the area of effect when dual wielding, so there wouldnt be any downside using the bloodseeker claw in offhand, while using a rapier in mainhand(highest weapon range).

Looks like you can, I just plugged Cyclone into Path of Building and it looks viable.

vs standard bosses with only Leeching box checked off, the damage shows about 420k dps and .4 seconds to reach max leech rate.

"
TheNotoriousPIG a écrit :
"
vio7 a écrit :
would this build work with cyclone?
since its a channeling skill now.
cyclone uses the higher weapon range to calculate the area of effect when dual wielding, so there wouldnt be any downside using the bloodseeker claw in offhand, while using a rapier in mainhand(highest weapon range).

Looks like you can, I just plugged Cyclone into Path of Building and it looks viable.

vs standard bosses with only Leeching box checked off, the damage shows about 420k dps and .4 seconds to reach max leech rate.

i wonder if the new attack speed of melee gems is adjusted yet in path of building.
with 300% of base attack speed for cyclone compared to 160% for blade furry, the attack rate shown is slower for cyclone as for blade furry.

that would explain why cyclone has about 45% less damage in the calculation.

overall it should have less boss damage if GGG did their job correctly, but not that significant.
ingame: _vio_
Dernière édition par vio7, le 6 juin 2019 20:25:11
I notice in your new POB you took Alira for bandits. Is that just for the easier resists?

Thanks! Love the build.
"
"
AmethystEnd a écrit :
I wonder if we can fit the new Impale Support gem anywhere. Also, the Pride aura sounds good too. Not sure if it'd be better than Hatred though.

Gem info is out!

Good-
Blade Flurry: super buffed

Possible to use:
Blood and Sand: possible replacement for banner
Rage support on BF + Berserk skill: maybe
Pulverize: possible replacement for Conc/AoE. the LESS attack speed will hurt a lot.
Immortal Call still feels like the way to go.

Prob won't use:
everything else.

"
need crit version this build

This comes up pretty often. This build is setup to have maximum efficiency while being extremely cheap to gear and without using crit. Buuuut if you really wanted to do crit, just don't take the Resolute Technique node and take a few crit nodes on the tree. You will have to give up some passive points that you would have used on defensive stats and invest currency into gear/jewels with crit so it definitely won't be a budget build.

By the time you make all the adjustments, the build becomes "The Bringer of Leech BUFFED - Crit Version - Not league starter - Not budget - Not New Player Friendly.

At that point you might as well search for a crit Blade Flurry.

snx bro for answer. your build realy work frendly and league starter
"
vio7 a écrit :

i wonder if the new attack speed of melee gems is adjusted yet in path of building.
with 300% of base attack speed for cyclone compared to 160% for blade furry, the attack rate shown is slower for cyclone as for blade furry.

that would explain why cyclone has about 45% less damage in the calculation.

overall it should have less boss damage if GGG did their job correctly, but not that significant.

none of the new gem values are in PoB yet, so yea we're really just kinda ball parking it all. Even with old values, it's showing 10.7 attacks per second, which is not too shabby.

"
I notice in your new POB you took Alira for bandits. Is that just for the easier resists?

Thanks! Love the build.

Def not intentional! Somehow it must have changed and I didn't notice it. I know it's def always been kill all for 2 points so no idea why it has that now! Thanks for the catch, lemme go fix it!
"
"
Kaspio a écrit :
I truly want to try this build but i have some questions regarding how "budget" this build is. i plan on playing HC Legion league, as i ran the prices of the two unique which are currently one sale in hardcore and standard, and im getting a fairly expensive price tag.

i will say that i often have trouble with currency and often getting enough for 1 exalt can be challenging for me.

how cheap are those Uniques on average? in a new league?

The most I've ever paid for a BoR was around 30c, and maybe 5-10c for a Bloodseeker. That was back around 3.0 when BoR was in high demand early. By day 2-3 I can guarantee you can get each item for a few chaos each.

In the last few leagues, BoR is starting at 1c which is ridiculous because it's been like that since the league that they buffed it.

Here's a link to Poe Antiquary, a site that shows the trends of items in past leagues. In Synthesis, BoR was 2c on day 1.

https://poe-antiquary.xyz/Synthesis/Armour/The%20Bringer%20of%20Rain/1444

Bloodseeker was 8c on day 1, and 5c by day 2.

https://poe-antiquary.xyz/Synthesis/Weapon/Bloodseeker/179

If you still have doubts, go to my stream channel and get the link for my discord. There are many people there that have played this build and can attest it is stupid cheap for the amount of damage and tankyness you get.

ill take your word for it i just wanted some clarification. thank you. ill try this build out for 3.7
Hi!Good build!Can i change ur claws instead dual wielding or shield+sword?
"
Shioren a écrit :
Hi!Good build!Can i change ur claws instead dual wielding or shield+sword?

Bloodseeker + a rare Gemini Claw is recommended because the combo is amazing for sustaining mana and giving us some extra life on hit to add to all out leech. Everything about this build is optimized around this, if you wanted to use different things, you could but you'd be giving up something for every change you make. Or, you'd have to alter the build so much to the point where you might as well have just found (or created) a build that synergies well with swords/daggers/shields that you want to play.

Remember, the build gets a lot of its tanky-ness from having insta-leech on top of regular leech. So, if you take away Bloodseeker you lose a lot of sustain. If you go Bloodseeker + Shield, you lose a lot of damage because Bloodseeker's base damage is not great. You'd also have to change the tree to take nodes that scale, since a lot of our nodes are for 1-handed/dual wield.

You could use daggers or swords, but the implicit on them would offer us nothing., since we don't crit.

I'm considering swapping warbanner for blood and sand and putting all auras in a 4-link with enlighten, removing the golem, to get more mana for whirling blades.
What do you Think?
"
Apekatt42 a écrit :
I'm considering swapping warbanner for blood and sand and putting all auras in a 4-link with enlighten, removing the golem, to get more mana for whirling blades.
What do you Think?

I was just looking at that now that PoB is updated. We get about the same damage with Blood and Sand. Sand Stance could be used just to have more Aoe for clearing, but War Banner still seems better for damage. Especially once you plant it.

Fortify Support does show more damage than Maim, so that will be our new 4th link in our helm! 100% fortify now!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires