[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

After i found this bild i will give it a try for this new league,lets see new slayer asc.Keep us informed ! <3
what is better BOR are belly of the beast ?
"
dboySasha a écrit :
what is better BOR are belly of the beast ?

Keep Bringer of Rain forever. A few people playing the build found that they feel much tankier with it than when they switched to a 6 Link Belly. It's just too good.
I was thinking,is it possible to do this build with reave?Brutality + Herald of purity?If possible,any tree changes?
"
Desperation a écrit :
I was thinking,is it possible to do this build with reave?Brutality + Herald of purity?If possible,any tree changes?

I don't see why not. Drop Hatred and Herald of Ash for Herald of Purity + 1 or 2 of the new mana reservation skills might be good.

You'd also want to drop Atziri's Promise for a different flask, so you'd lose a but of damage there.

The tree would stay the same.

Would Reave have enough attacks/second to keep our leech at insane levels? We get 60% more attack speed from Blade Flurry. Bloodseeker has really slow attack speed, and even if you went with a really high attack speed foil or something instead of claw, seems like you'd still have half as many attacks/sec as BF.

Clear speed might be better, but not sure by how much considering Herald of Ash overkill burn helps a lot clearing packs.

Maybe with Haemophelia gloves and bleed explosions would make it much faster than BF + HOAsh. But, we'd have to see how it does vs bosses.
Dernière édition par TheNotoriousPIG, le 1 juin 2019 12:18:34
"
TheNotoriousPIG a écrit :
"
Desperation a écrit :

I don't see why not. Drop Hatred and Herald of Ash for Herald of Purity + 1 or 2 of the new mana reservation skills might be good.

You'd also want to drop Atziri's Promise for a different flask, so you'd lose a but of damage there.

The tree would stay the same.

Would Reave have enough attacks/second to keep our leech at insane levels? We get 60% more attack speed from Blade Flurry. Bloodseeker has really slow attack speed, and even if you went with a really high attack speed foil or something instead of claw, seems like you'd still have half as many attacks/sec as BF.

Clear speed might be better, but not sure by how much considering Herald of Ash overkill burn helps a lot clearing packs.

Maybe with Haemophelia gloves and bleed explosions would make it much faster than BF + HOAsh. But, we'd have to see how it does vs bosses.

I was thinking if we drop one of gems for multystrike,we can increase alot of aspd,could be worth loss of phys dmg.Or maybe not..Lets see if any notable changes in Slayer ascendancy..

Dernière édition par Desperation, le 1 juin 2019 14:49:14
So no change in ascendancy for our build? This crit nodes makes me wana go crit,yet i dont want to loose non of the other ascendancy so stick to old ones i guess.
"
Desperation a écrit :
So no change in ascendancy for our build? This crit nodes makes me wana go crit,yet i dont want to loose non of the other ascendancy so stick to old ones i guess.

Lots of buffs for us, I put in the new changes in Path of Building and it shows a jump from over 700k to a little over 1 mill DPS.

This is against standard bosses with only "Leeching" and "Adrenaline" boxes checked. Adrenaline is the only one that would drop off after a few seconds of placing our banner, which drops us back to 860k dps.

This is all with self found gear except for a 350 phys dps claw, so a lesser claw might give same results since melee skills are supposed to get flat damage onto them in 3.7.

I thought about crit when I saw those... But we just lose so much defenses by having to give up the leech path or the clear speed of the Bane of Legends Path.

If you can melt bosses before they can attack as a crit build, this wouldn't matter. But if you're doing that they you're prob using 2 Jeweled Foils instead of Bloodseeker, using a Shaper/Elder chest instead of BoR, etc.. Not much point trying to convert a "lets see how much dmg and tankyness we can get out of a budget build" into an expensive crit build when tons of those already exist.
With the Fortify changes, do you think it might be worthwhile to put Fortify on the Blade Flurry link? Maybe instead of Aoe/Conc or something.
"
Panaru a écrit :
With the Fortify changes, do you think it might be worthwhile to put Fortify on the Blade Flurry link? Maybe instead of Aoe/Conc or something.
Conc is alot of More dmg just for some 20% up to 34% and ez obtainable forty on other link.Some how i think is not worthy ;)
Dernière édition par Desperation, le 5 juin 2019 06:09:36

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires