[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

"
TheNotoriousPIG a écrit :
"
Apekatt42 a écrit :
I'm considering swapping warbanner for blood and sand and putting all auras in a 4-link with enlighten, removing the golem, to get more mana for whirling blades.
What do you Think?

I was just looking at that now that PoB is updated. We get about the same damage with Blood and Sand. Sand Stance could be used just to have more Aoe for clearing, but War Banner still seems better for damage. Especially once you plant it.

Fortify Support does show more damage than Maim, so that will be our new 4th link in our helm! 100% fortify now!

And with fortify in the helm then we can link bloodmagic to whirling blades and not have to use enlighten.
Very Nice

And it was mainly för the aoe in sand while clearing.
I wonder if sand is enough for us to be able to replace inc aoe.
"
Apekatt42 a écrit :
"
TheNotoriousPIG a écrit :
"
Apekatt42 a écrit :
I'm considering swapping warbanner for blood and sand and putting all auras in a 4-link with enlighten, removing the golem, to get more mana for whirling blades.
What do you Think?

I was just looking at that now that PoB is updated. We get about the same damage with Blood and Sand. Sand Stance could be used just to have more Aoe for clearing, but War Banner still seems better for damage. Especially once you plant it.

Fortify Support does show more damage than Maim, so that will be our new 4th link in our helm! 100% fortify now!

And with fortify in the helm then we can link bloodmagic to whirling blades and not have to use enlighten.
Very Nice

And it was mainly för the aoe in sand while clearing.
I wonder if sand is enough for us to be able to replace inc aoe.

Maybe, I think Inc AoE for clearing and Conc Effect for bosses is the way to go.
If we're moving Fortify to our Blade Flurry link I'm probably going to switch from Whirling Blades to Dash so I can finally cross gaps and go up and down ledges/cliffs. I miss Leap Slam.

EDIT: Never mind. I didn't notice Dash has a 2 second cooldown. That's too slow.
Dernière édition par AmethystEnd, le 10 juin 2019 15:39:58
well i was able to pick up almost max rolls on bloodseeker and BoR for about 7C on day 2

3c on claw and 4c on BoR, Cant use them yet but soon
Dernière édition par NinjaMouse91, le 10 juin 2019 20:45:58
"
AmethystEnd a écrit :
If we're moving Fortify to our Blade Flurry link I'm probably going to switch from Whirling Blades to Dash so I can finally cross gaps and go up and down ledges/cliffs. I miss Leap Slam.

EDIT: Never mind. I didn't notice Dash has a 2 second cooldown. That's too slow.

With the open slot from Fortify, you could have Whirling Blades - Faster Attacks - Dash

"
NinjaMouse91 a écrit :

well i was able to pick up almost max rolls on bloodseeker and BoR for about 7C on day 2

PREACH
Yeah man! shame I haven't been able to play past day with work, Cmon weekend!
"
Darksorrow29 a écrit :
I notice in your new POB you took Alira for bandits. Is that just for the easier resists?

Thanks! Love the build.

I'm confused. After looking at your characters, you've never PLAYED this build? I'm guessing "love the build" is just that you love the idea of the build.
"
Kurnis a écrit :
"
Darksorrow29 a écrit :
I notice in your new POB you took Alira for bandits. Is that just for the easier resists?

Thanks! Love the build.

I'm confused. After looking at your characters, you've never PLAYED this build? I'm guessing "love the build" is just that you love the idea of the build.

I played this build 3 leagues in a row, and before that tested it in standard as a Berserker. There are images and videos of me completing maps and guardians lol
Dernière édition par TheNotoriousPIG, le 13 juin 2019 07:16:23
Why do you spec Iron reflexes?
It hardly seems to do anything at all.
"
Apekatt42 a écrit :
Why do you spec Iron reflexes?
It hardly seems to do anything at all.

Based on the gear with practically no evasion I used when I played this, we gain about 3,000 armour which is estimated as 6% phys reduction for the cost of 3% chance to evade. Considering we spend 3 points to get Soul of Steel, 2 points for 6% isn't a bad trade off. These both also stack really well if we roll % increased armour to one of our flask.

50% chance to evade + 71% phys reduction with Iron Reflexes

53% chance to evade + 65% phys reduction and save 2 passives without Iron Reflexes.

They're both pretty close if you consider the saved skill points. But this is what I recommend, after all it's just a guide. Tweak it to whatever you like best :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires