[2.6] CI Wanderfinder 105% lightpen, clears all content (no mirrored gear, legacy league items)

What's your tooltip dps in hideout? Just started this build. The clear speed is amazing, but my single target seems to be nowhere near your dps on the guardians
IGN: soulyanar/PewPewPulse
Wrong msg
Dernière édition par dunaskmey, le 6 avr. 2017 02:45:49
"
Hello, may seem like a newbie question, how exactly do you deal with the reflect mobs?

Use:

"
aaahChu a écrit :
What's your tooltip dps in hideout? Just started this build. The clear speed is amazing, but my single target seems to be nowhere near your dps on the guardians

In the first post are the dps screenies ;) just scroll a bit then you'll find it.

Regarding your dps: Maybe make your Character profile public, then I can give you tips.
Dying sun boosts your dps a lot.
Dernière édition par Contractor, le 6 avr. 2017 04:13:17
Can't believe I've missed that..
I've put my profile public so you can check my character.
My sheet damage is about 28k with self buff. Unsure what to upgrade first.
IGN: soulyanar/PewPewPulse
"
aaahChu a écrit :
Can't believe I've missed that..
I've put my profile public so you can check my character.
My sheet damage is about 28k with self buff. Unsure what to upgrade first.

Hey, I quickly glanced over your gear:
1. Wand: remove the WED and roll spell damage (Catarina mod, up to 44% spell dmg). The spell damage can roll higher than Tora's WED. Your wand is good, a little bit worse than mine but still very good.
2. The Jewel at the witch starting tree is quite bad, get something better :P
3. Shield needs at least 30-40% spell damage roll. The higher the %incr. spell damage rolls, the better.
4. All flasks 20% quality helps.
5. Getting a new belt with higher WED could also improve your DPS, but this has the lowest priority of the the mentioned points.
Dernière édition par Contractor, le 6 avr. 2017 07:01:18
Hello.
In ur build can I use wand like this one:
?

And what u would say when i will change ur gem set links in skyforth's on : Empower 4/Enlighten 3/ Wrath 21 and discilipne?

Ahh and got this one:
- i think that will boost dps Kb.
Dernière édition par Manokuja, le 6 avr. 2017 21:02:54
Hey Contractor, thanks a lot for posting this.

I tried this build out last league, but I ended up only getting the pathfinder to level 70 or so before the league ended. I'm thinking about doing this or Demi's chaos variant (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1876149). And I hope you don't mind this question, but which do you think would do better on a pretty low (<3ex) budget? I asked Demi and he said that was quite viable. I guess I have a tendency to assume poison builds are going to do better for bosses, and I really, REALLY want to kill the guardians and shaper this league, but I doubt I'll ever get like a dying sun or vinktars - hence the budget. Anyway, would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks!
"
Manokuja a écrit :
Hello.
In ur build can I use wand like this one:
?

And what u would say when i will change ur gem set links in skyforth's on : Empower 4/Enlighten 3/ Wrath 21 and discilipne?

Ahh and got this one:
- i think that will boost dps Kb.

The wand is ok, although i would prefer ones with higher flat elemental damage and with attack speed roll. But you should be able to kill guardians and shaper with this wand too.
Gem setup is always up to you, so u can do the mentioned setup (just be careful that you have enough mana left to attack, the manacost is quite high). Gloves are good too. Ele weakness on hit could be also a good corrupted implicit.

"
Andizlack a écrit :
Hey Contractor, thanks a lot for posting this.

I tried this build out last league, but I ended up only getting the pathfinder to level 70 or so before the league ended. I'm thinking about doing this or Demi's chaos variant (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1876149). And I hope you don't mind this question, but which do you think would do better on a pretty low (<3ex) budget? I asked Demi and he said that was quite viable. I guess I have a tendency to assume poison builds are going to do better for bosses, and I really, REALLY want to kill the guardians and shaper this league, but I doubt I'll ever get like a dying sun or vinktars - hence the budget. Anyway, would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks!

Well. Demigod plays on standard mostly, his gear is standard gear (mostly very highend gear) and he also has dying sun/vinktar. Also poison doesnt work vs Hydra and Chimera, so they may be a tough fight for you.
Both wanders are very fast in clear speed, so you can gain currency quite fast and buy your needed items. I highly recommend to buy a dying sun + vinktar, since +3 projectiles is super strong vs bosses and shock + ele pen just shreds. So basically the flasks are stronger than a six-link chest.
I'd say both wander builds are viable, but again, poison doesn't work vs chimera/hydra. Your choice ;) Maybe you could consider a life based wander, check in the first post under 'alternative builds'.
But if you just want to kill the endgame bosses, simple stuff like dual totem ancestral warchief facebreaker clear everything easily with low budget.
Dernière édition par Contractor, le 8 avr. 2017 06:05:47
Thanks a lot for your thoughts. I really appreciate it. I didn't know a whole half of the guardians were immune to poison, that makes me want to lean heavily towards yours...

I know that both of them get way better with those flasks, that goes without saying. I didn't mention it in my post, but I'm actually playing an explosive arrow pathfinder at the moment. I'm level 91 and yeah, in about the same position where I have a good 6L bow and a Kaom's, but the uber flasks are keeping me from being able to take out those huge bosses. I'm a bit worried that I'd be in the same situation if I did one of these builds though, so there's that. It's easy enough to say that currency will come quickly, but I just don't play a ton and don't grind so though I've been saving for like a week, I still don't have the coin for a taste of hate, which is why I asked specifically if this would work under a 3ex budget. I'm aware that there are easier to gear builds out there, but I just get bored when I try to do one of them. Plus, I'm on a huge pathfinder kick right now - I don't know what I'd do without it! :P
"
Andizlack a écrit :
Thanks a lot for your thoughts. I really appreciate it. I didn't know a whole half of the guardians were immune to poison, that makes me want to lean heavily towards yours...

I know that both of them get way better with those flasks, that goes without saying. I didn't mention it in my post, but I'm actually playing an explosive arrow pathfinder at the moment. I'm level 91 and yeah, in about the same position where I have a good 6L bow and a Kaom's, but the uber flasks are keeping me from being able to take out those huge bosses. I'm a bit worried that I'd be in the same situation if I did one of these builds though, so there's that. It's easy enough to say that currency will come quickly, but I just don't play a ton and don't grind so though I've been saving for like a week, I still don't have the coin for a taste of hate, which is why I asked specifically if this would work under a 3ex budget. I'm aware that there are easier to gear builds out there, but I just get bored when I try to do one of them. Plus, I'm on a huge pathfinder kick right now - I don't know what I'd do without it! :P

For good wander u need at least 70-75ex, low budget not very good.

Skyforth - 40ex
wand - 15ex-20ex
Body - 10ex-60ex
Flasks - 5ex-6ex
Rings - 1ex-20ex
Amulet - 50c
Helmet - 10c
Gloves - 1c
Belt - 10c-2ex
Shield - 1ex-20ex

Signaler

Compte à signaler :