[2.6] CI Wanderfinder 105% lightpen, clears all content (no mirrored gear, legacy league items)

"
Contractor a écrit :
"
aaahChu a écrit :
Can't believe I've missed that..
I've put my profile public so you can check my character.
My sheet damage is about 28k with self buff. Unsure what to upgrade first.

Hey, I quickly glanced over your gear:
1. Wand: remove the WED and roll spell damage (Catarina mod, up to 44% spell dmg). The spell damage can roll higher than Tora's WED. Your wand is good, a little bit worse than mine but still very good.
2. The Jewel at the witch starting tree is quite bad, get something better :P
3. Shield needs at least 30-40% spell damage roll. The higher the %incr. spell damage rolls, the better.
4. All flasks 20% quality helps.
5. Getting a new belt with higher WED could also improve your DPS, but this has the lowest priority of the the mentioned points.

Thanks a lot for your help.
I worked quite some on my gear. and did some small modifications on the tree.
I'm currently at 40797.3 DPS barrage so its quite an upgrade from where I was.

Also got +2 barrage enchant from uber today on my CoE :)
Damage is insane.

Looking to further push this build, will try to craft a better wand soon.
IGN: soulyanar/PewPewPulse
lol

"
anbugz a écrit :
"
Andizlack a écrit :
Thanks a lot for your thoughts. I really appreciate it. I didn't know a whole half of the guardians were immune to poison, that makes me want to lean heavily towards yours...

I know that both of them get way better with those flasks, that goes without saying. I didn't mention it in my post, but I'm actually playing an explosive arrow pathfinder at the moment. I'm level 91 and yeah, in about the same position where I have a good 6L bow and a Kaom's, but the uber flasks are keeping me from being able to take out those huge bosses. I'm a bit worried that I'd be in the same situation if I did one of these builds though, so there's that. It's easy enough to say that currency will come quickly, but I just don't play a ton and don't grind so though I've been saving for like a week, I still don't have the coin for a taste of hate, which is why I asked specifically if this would work under a 3ex budget. I'm aware that there are easier to gear builds out there, but I just get bored when I try to do one of them. Plus, I'm on a huge pathfinder kick right now - I don't know what I'd do without it! :P

For good wander u need at least 70-75ex, low budget not very good.

Skyforth - 40ex
wand - 15ex-20ex
Body - 10ex-60ex
Flasks - 5ex-6ex
Rings - 1ex-20ex
Amulet - 50c
Helmet - 10c
Gloves - 1c
Belt - 10c-2ex
Shield - 1ex-20ex
Could you do a Passive tree progression guide, 30 passive points, 50 passive points, 85 passive points etc

cheers
"
anbugz a écrit :

For good wander u need at least 70-75ex, low budget not very good.

Skyforth - 40ex
wand - 15ex-20ex
Body - 10ex-60ex
Flasks - 5ex-6ex
Rings - 1ex-20ex
Amulet - 50c
Helmet - 10c
Gloves - 1c
Belt - 10c-2ex
Shield - 1ex-20ex

Yea IF you want to max out your build it CAN get expensive. It applies to almost every build. I managed to kill guardians and shaper even without skyforth and dying sun, the fight takes longer because the dps is much lower, but it's not impossible. Especially when you know the mechanics of the endgame bosses even low budget gear will suffice.

"
aaahChu a écrit :

Thanks a lot for your help.
I worked quite some on my gear. and did some small modifications on the tree.
I'm currently at 40797.3 DPS barrage so its quite an upgrade from where I was.

Also got +2 barrage enchant from uber today on my CoE :)
Damage is insane.

Looking to further push this build, will try to craft a better wand soon.

Cool man! If you still have questions feel free to ask ;)

"
shiodas a écrit :
Could you do a Passive tree progression guide, 30 passive points, 50 passive points, 85 passive points etc

cheers

Hey, if you can get good gear early on, just grab the life nodes on the way and take all the damage and aura nodes as late as possible. When you get into the witch tree, you can consider doing a hybrid (life/es) until you can wear all the CI stuff (switch to CI around lvl 70).
Pathing till 40ish:
Pathing till 65ish:

If you are playing selffound or a new league, then going full life/hybrid is the best option in most cases.
Dernière édition par Contractor, le 10 avr. 2017 08:36:17
Thanks for the build, have all gear except skyforth, i have the mana reservation nodes on tree, and mana nodes, and level 3 enlighten, yet im still short on mana to cast Kinetic Blast,which atm costs 62 mana but i have 48/1208 mana remaining :S
"
KingCaracticus a écrit :
Thanks for the build, have all gear except skyforth, i have the mana reservation nodes on tree, and mana nodes, and level 3 enlighten, yet im still short on mana to cast Kinetic Blast,which atm costs 62 mana but i have 48/1208 mana remaining :S

Weird. If you run Herald of Ice, Wrath and discipline with a lvl 3 enlighten, you should have 217 mana left, assuming you have 1208 mana. Maybe you are linking them with some mana multiplier gems?
i have Discipline, Wrath and Enlighten 3 in my wand, Herald of ice is linked to poachers mark, curse on hit, Increased AOe in Helm
Ah ok, true, then take the increased aoe gem out for now until you get skyforth. The gem is just for slightly faster clear speed, not mandatory to use ;)

Also you could get a crown of eyes, which has a aura enchant (wrath, discipline, HoI), then you can use the aoe gem ;) Barrage enchant is still very expensive.
Dernière édition par Contractor, le 10 avr. 2017 09:30:17
Ye, im already using Crown of eyes, as i said, have all gear apart form Skyforth, too bloody expensive.
Hey, nice build. Decided to pick it up myself and right now I'm having trouble with guardians. Is there anywhere in my gear I can improve other than Skyforths and the +2 Barrage Projectiles enchant? Thanks!

Spoiler
My hovercraft is full of eels!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires