[2.6] CI Wanderfinder 105% lightpen, clears all content (no mirrored gear, legacy league items)

"
that wand should be nice, how much did u pay for it? like impossible to find sth like this on poe.trade for a normal price

Did it by myself for 3ex (incl. 2ex for Elreon craft)
"
Contractor a écrit :
"
hollowfiedxx a écrit :
Any reason you don't try get another couple of jewel sockets that aren't too far out the way?
They had heaps of dps and can still get % ES to make up for some points

Really depends on your jewels. You need 4 perfect rolled jewels, which are hard to get.

Can you write priority of stats for jewels? From best to good ones.

And enchants for Helmet, Gloves, Boots the same way.
Dernière édition par anbugz, le 3 avr. 2017 01:42:03
How Viable would you say this is for hardcore.
would it have a hard time ensuring no deaths from basic mechanics

i.e; reflect if vinktars drops, Porcupines higher maps, or any issue with consistant deathless guardians?
Hi there! Very attractive build!

Got a question though:
Why do we need high Spell Damage roll on our wand if the KB and Barrage aren't spells?
Dernière édition par RAINLOVVER, le 3 avr. 2017 03:56:06
"
RAINLOVVER a écrit :

Got a question though:
Why do we need high Spell Damage roll on our wand if the KB and Barrage aren't spells?

Mb cz we use
"
anbugz a écrit :
"
that wand should be nice, how much did u pay for it? like impossible to find sth like this on poe.trade for a normal price

Awesome craft! What was your way of crafting it man? Alterations>Regals or Chaos spamming?
"
anbugz a écrit :
"
RAINLOVVER a écrit :

Got a question though:

Mb cz we use

Got that!
"
RAINLOVVER a écrit :
"
anbugz a écrit :
"

Awesome craft! What was your way of crafting it man? Alterations>Regals or Chaos spamming?

Alterations + regals.

Its interesting mb we can use # Lightning Damage to Spells instead of simple Lightning Damage? Or CoE doesn't affect to Lightning Damage to Spells?
"
RAINLOVVER a écrit :
"
anbugz a écrit :
"

Another way would be to try shrieking essences. I spent around 1 ex for maybe 35-40 essences.

"
Only increases and reductions to Spell Damage are applied to attacks.

Flat added spell damage (lightning/fire/cold spell damage) won't do anything.

"
anbugz a écrit :
"
Contractor a écrit :
"
hollowfiedxx a écrit :
Any reason you don't try get another couple of jewel sockets that aren't too far out the way?
They had heaps of dps and can still get % ES to make up for some points

Really depends on your jewels. You need 4 perfect rolled jewels, which are hard to get.

Can you write priority of stats for jewels? From best to good ones.

And enchants for Helmet, Gloves, Boots the same way.

Jewels: Multi Multi projectile damage and %ES probably
Boots: added lightning damage if u haven't killed recently.
Helmet: +2 Barrage projectiles. If too expensive, either other buffs, like golem buffs or just attack speed or %incr damage for barrage.
Gloves: usually the ice enchant would be best (because of the ice ground), but on gloves any enchant is fine.

"
hollowfiedxx a écrit :
How Viable would you say this is for hardcore.
would it have a hard time ensuring no deaths from basic mechanics

i.e; reflect if vinktars drops, Porcupines higher maps, or any issue with consistant deathless guardians?

I would say for HC it's either kill or die, so it's very risky. You could switch skyforth and thunderfist with some high ES stuff, but then you lose a lot of dps. tbh you can do HC with perfect gear, but super expensive and not worth.
Usually in HC people prefer playing safe. No dangerous mods on guardians etc.. But for <T15 maps it's super safe, even single reflect rares aren't a problem (unless u stand very close to the rare monster and nuke yourself to death with point blank). So Wander could be a super good way to farm stuff and chain maps like strand or atoll (probably faster than a vaal sparker if done right).
Your choice. I quit playing HC since my internet is too unstable.
Dernière édition par Contractor, le 3 avr. 2017 09:16:57
Hello, may seem like a newbie question, how exactly do you deal with the reflect mobs?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires