[2.6] CI Wanderfinder 105% lightpen, clears all content (no mirrored gear, legacy league items)

whats the resistance numbers we are aiming for in this build? uncapped in all? uncapped lightning by how much?
"
mouserat5 a écrit :
whats the resistance numbers we are aiming for in this build? uncapped in all? uncapped lightning by how much?

godamn read correctly, choir of the storm/wise oak doesn't work like that. The more res u have the better it is. For choir of the storm u inc ur crit by all the lightning res u have over the 0%. For wise oak the pen work for ur highest res so if u have higher lightning res then other res u will gain lightning pen.

pls make sure to read stuff correctly before making dumb comment
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
so I'm guessing the KB clear is still very good even with taking point blank?
"
philophil a écrit :
"
mouserat5 a écrit :

godamn read correctly, choir of the storm/wise oak doesn't work like that. The more res u have the better it is. For choir of the storm u inc ur crit by all the lightning res u have over the 0%. For wise oak the pen work for ur highest res so if u have higher lightning res then other res u will gain lightning pen.

pls make sure to read stuff correctly before making dumb comment

thank you so much. english is not my main language, so i dont understand all the mechanic
"
KohZe a écrit :
so I'm guessing the KB clear is still very good even with taking point blank?

Yes it is.

"
mouserat5 a écrit :

-->
"
the wise oak gives us 30% penetration which is huge (your lightning resistance must be higher or the same as the other elemental resistances or it won't work!)

I have 48/43/48 resistances without flasks if I remember correctly. If you want to perfect your build, getting the resistances all the same would be great, since it would mean 10% LESS damage taken vs ALL elements. Only Problem is that we're basically using a topaz and ruby flask too, so both give 75% lightning/fire resistances, and we dont use a sapphire flask, so this has to be calculated in the wise oak usage too. Also the higher the resistances, the better.
Dernière édition par SSF_ELQuark, le 20 mars 2017 06:11:22
Managed to cap my resist thankfully, even with the uniques. Seems like things should be smooth sailing from here. Always love playing different variations of wanders :)
gg build thx! enjoying it:) my new wand
"
bobocin a écrit :

Lol, I made nearly the same thing yesterday while fucking around standard. Still havent made a wand that beats my phys one though

"
bobocin a écrit :

Nice wand mate. I assume u spammed shrieking essences of wrath?
I would try to divine it for max rolls :D

Will update the videos some time^^
Dernière édition par Contractor, le 25 mars 2017 15:08:18
was alt + regal^^ from shrieking got this one
^^
Dernière édition par bobocin, le 25 mars 2017 17:34:28

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires