[2.6] CI Wanderfinder 105% lightpen, clears all content (no mirrored gear, legacy league items)

Anyone want to trade some grand spectrums (legacy) for a GG wand for this build?

P.S. I'll slightly over pay ;)
Dernière édition par Phoenix320, le 28 mars 2017 11:15:24
Added Videos now!

All Guardians + Shaper.

Also tooltip dps screenies added!
Would a skin of the loyal with the same colors be okay? energy shield wise?

its much cheaper :(

would it be equal to a 600es armor?
A vaal regalia is more endgame viable because of more ES. Also the skin of the loyal %incr. global defences only work really well when you got a lot of ES on other gear (500es shield and 300es gloves at least). We are a bit limited with the ES, because 1.Crown of Eyes and 2. Skyforth.

But for simple mapping etc. even 6k ES would be enough (softcore). You oneshot everything either way.
Any reason you don't try get another couple of jewel sockets that aren't too far out the way?
They had heaps of dps and can still get % ES to make up for some points
Solid looking wander. The damage is quite insane, even without the +2 barrage enchant. I already have Skyforths + Dying Sun. However, I only have 20ex left, do you think I'll be able to afford everything else for this build?

Also do you have a crafting guide for getting a wand like yours? (Since there's like almost no wands similar to yours on poe trade)
Dernière édition par Thunder71, le 2 avr. 2017 13:51:36
Other than +barrage projectiles, what would be the next best helm enchant? Attack speed vs damage for Barrage? I'm assuming barrage projectile is best then barrage AS/dmg then kinetic blast enchants.
Is that good wand for build or not, tell plz. Thnx.

that wand should be nice, how much did u pay for it? like impossible to find sth like this on poe.trade for a normal price
"
hollowfiedxx a écrit :
Any reason you don't try get another couple of jewel sockets that aren't too far out the way?
They had heaps of dps and can still get % ES to make up for some points

Really depends on your jewels. You need 4 perfect rolled jewels, which are hard to get.

"
Thunder71 a écrit :
Solid looking wander. The damage is quite insane, even without the +2 barrage enchant. I already have Skyforths + Dying Sun. However, I only have 20ex left, do you think I'll be able to afford everything else for this build?

Also do you have a crafting guide for getting a wand like yours? (Since there's like almost no wands similar to yours on poe trade)

Fastest way would be to buy shrieking essences of wrath and spam them on ilvl 84 imbued wands. Since you get the T1 flat lightning damage for free, you just need at least 1 good Prefix and an open prefix + suffix (in a superrare case, when u already get 3 perfect t1 prefixes, you don't need to bother with prefixes any more). Good prefixes are: T1 WED, T1 Spelldamage or T1 Spelldamage/mana hybrid.
Then you need a level 8 Haku and a level 8 Elreon -> with haku delete the suffixes, and with elreon you multicraft 1 prefix (either Spell damage or WED) and 2 suffixes (critchance and attackspeed).
I hope you understood what i meant. Crafting this way can get expensive of course.
20ex are plenty for this build.

"
Mistletoes a écrit :
Other than +barrage projectiles, what would be the next best helm enchant? Attack speed vs damage for Barrage? I'm assuming barrage projectile is best then barrage AS/dmg then kinetic blast enchants.

Would go for damage i guess because the harder it hits, the better. But most likely i would get the cheaper one, because extra projectiles are still the best.

"
anbugz a écrit :
Is that good wand for build or not, tell plz. Thnx.

It's perfect for this build. Look my wand, it's the same :D
Dernière édition par Contractor, le 2 avr. 2017 17:36:20

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires