[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Dan_Rey a écrit :
"
Dan_Rey a écrit :
Hey short & simple question:

What should be the first Ascendancy I should go for with Necromancer?

I thought it would be Mistress of Sacrafice, but when looking at your profiles all Necromancers do not even run that!

How come??

Thanks!! :)

Please reply..still waiting in Aspirants Trial to set my points xD

"
mika2salo a écrit :

Ascendancy

• Commander of Darkness
  • Mistress Of Sacrifice
  • Invoker
  • Soul Weaver

Dernière édition par Durish, le 30 déc. 2018 13:59:50
So, but why doesn't even the Owner of this Guide use it??^^
"
Dan_Rey a écrit :

Good question! Wait for Mika2salo...
"
Dan_Rey a écrit :

Isn't this about Necromantic Aegis option or the ability to revert to the more tanky option of proper shield and then getting the bonus of 50% Bone offering?

If you are committed to glass canon then Mistress of sacrifice makes no sense with Flesh offering.

Would you take Puppet master instead for the minor buff to minions?

I'm an xbox player by the way so my profile doesn't indicate my build.
"
sierra47 a écrit :
"
Dan_Rey a écrit :

Isn't this about Necromantic Aegis option or the ability to revert to the more tanky option of proper shield and then getting the bonus of 50% Bone offering?

If you are committed to glass canon then Mistress of sacrifice makes no sense with Flesh offering.

Sorry forgot Spirit offering which would boost your resistances and energy shield - and how significant or important the movement speed increase is with flesh offering.

Hello there,

At first I would like to say: "Thank you" to the author for all the explications about that build. It's really fun (and a bit no brain <3) to play.

I'm here because I don't really know what's the most important thing to change in my stuff in order to be more efficient in maps and boss fights (My character is available in my profile and is called "Padidée").

I can run almost every map of the atlas (except t16 I never tried) without dying (except with some bosses with invulnerability phases). I keep levelling my gems for more dps but I think my rings are my most crappy items.

So can I significantly improve my character with some currency investment (max3/4 ex)? And will a +1 lvl to gem corrupted Skin of the loyal could be a good "next step" in a more far future?

Many thanks in advance for your assistance and sorry for my terrible English level ^^'.
"
Dan_Rey a écrit :
Hey short & simple question:

What should be the first Ascendancy I should go for with Necromancer?

I thought it would be Mistress of Sacrafice, but when looking at your profiles all Necromancers do not even run that!

How come??

Thanks!! :)

"
Please reply..still waiting in Aspirants Trial to set my points xD

"

"
Good question! Wait for Mika2salo...

"

"
Sorry forgot Spirit offering which would boost your resistances and energy shield - and how significant or important the movement speed increase is with flesh offering.

Hello :)

First Ascendancy node should be "Commander of Darkness" to get extra elemental resistances. Second node is usually "Mistress of Sacrifice" to get extra block chance from Bone Offering. Here's the reasoning for this :

When I stated the guide, it was more optimized to seasoned players that knew the mechanics and I had lot more focus on DPS early on. However lot of new players and players with laptops and bad FPS also started to play it and I had lot of questions about survival as kiting was harder when game still had terrible netcode and players didn't know what boss moves to kite.

So I started to increase defenses and made default setup running high ES / block chance shield with Bone Offering. I also defaulted taking Aliras reward and Commander Of Darkness early on. This lowered asking about survival by huge margin and DPS was still excellent to deal with all game content.

Experienced or DPS focused players might want to go straight for Soul Weaver after taking "Commander of Darkness" and take "Puppet Master" as their 4th Ascendancy. Usually experienced players start tinkering with the tree / gear / gems / Ascendancies right away, so the default guide is mostly recommendation rather than only good option.

"Mistress of Sacrifice" + Rathpith = gives about 60/40 block chance when Rumi's flask is up. This is very nice defense against dangerous physical bosses and might save once or twice if bad kite happens. Excellent setup when learning game or playing with bad net / FPS.

"Mistress of Sacrifice" + Necromantic Aegis + Victarios Charity = Gives about 1,5x damage multiplier and Offering still gives you about 15% movement speed boost. This can be nice when clearing fast and was even better when using Shield Charge instead of Phase Run

"Puppet Master" + Necromantic Aegis + Victarios Charity = Gives most damage and QOL upgrade as minions have more movement speed. My pure guess is that most players go for this setup in the end once they start heavily tinkering with the tree.

"
Hi guys,

trying to craft something myself this league and I was kind of wondering about poe mechanics. Would immolate instead of burning damage support work with tukohama vanguards with a helmet as linked below for instance?

Hi :)

Tukohamas can't be supported by Immolate as their totems don't "hit". They just "set" enemies on fire.

"
Hello there,

At first I would like to say: "Thank you" to the author for all the explications about that build. It's really fun (and a bit no brain <3) to play.

I'm here because I don't really know what's the most important thing to change in my stuff in order to be more efficient in maps and boss fights (My character is available in my profile and is called "Padidée").

I can run almost every map of the atlas (except t16 I never tried) without dying (except with some bosses with invulnerability phases). I keep levelling my gems for more dps but I think my rings are my most crappy items.

So can I significantly improve my character with some currency investment (max3/4 ex)? And will a +1 lvl to gem corrupted Skin of the loyal could be a good "next step" in a more far future?

Many thanks in advance for your assistance and sorry for my terrible English level ^^'.

Thanks for support ^^

Your amulet, helmet, armor and shield are looking good. You might want to upgrade rest as some point though. Good values are :
- Rings (40+ ES, 40+ HP, Resistances, [Minion Speed])
- [Crystal] Belt (110+ ES, 40+ HP, Resistances)
- Rare boots (90+ ES, 40+ HP, Resistances, +1 Spectre, [movement speed])
- Gloves (150+ ES, 40+ HP, Resistances)

Skin of the loyal gives 100% ES per item, but not for HP so try to maximize ES per item.

Other than that :
- Enhance lvl 3 corrupted is very cheap boost to curses.
- You can try to craft your own +1 spec rare boots. How to do this is :
-> Dense + Pristine + Bound fossils = High movement chance with around 90 ES, resistances and +1 Spec.
-> Dense + Perfect Fossil + Bound fossils = low chance to get movement but 200+ ES, one resistance and +1 Spec.
- Anti freeze flask can be very useful

Overall your setup looks very nice. If you max EHP (HP + ES) you should have pretty smooth sailing for higher levels ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Dernière édition par mika2salo, le 31 déc. 2018 08:42:51
Are you supposed to summon Flame Golems for the buff at end game?

With all the reserved mana from the 3 auras, I do not have enough mana to summon golems.

Do I need to continue to find mana gear?

Also, the 'notes' say to take Soul Weaver for the 4th Ascendancy but I feel like Puppet Master would be better since you're constantly using Bone Offering and you will always have the bonus damage. I notice you mentioned that above^
Dernière édition par UnagiRolls, le 1 janv. 2019 06:09:50
Hi =) Thanks for this interesting build
Is there any way to avoid using animate guardian gem and keep this build
viable ?
I really don't like this gem ... =(

Thank you

Kalynna
does someone know how much "% golem cooldownrecovery" is needed to let them chaincast their fireballs?? have 4 40%+ jewels right now, and i think there is just a small amount missing. do you think its possible to get this done with 4 perfect 45% jewels?? would be really nice to save those 4 passive points for another jewelsocket and get something else instead.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires