[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
NSUCK a écrit :
I failed on corrupted pit of chimera last night. The phase where he goes into the small shadow areas and hits you got me I couldn't take the damage and unveil his location fast enough. Any tips? I have 2600 hp and 7800 ES.

Last season Chimera was easiest for my golemancer. Save phaserun & quicksilver flask for the phase and run through shadows as fast as you can. I dont know really but feels that in boss mechanics its 5 shadows to get the phase over. Correct me if wrong.

In this season havent had luck with map drops neither on currency either.
Have to struggle with pretty crappy gear. Although still damage is awesome with spectres, now when got use to it.

All bosses down (even t15) super fast. Only 2.6k hp + 4.6k ES and going strong. Have to update how it is going when on guardians.
"
NSUCK a écrit :
I failed on corrupted pit of chimera last night. The phase where he goes into the small shadow areas and hits you got me I couldn't take the damage and unveil his location fast enough. Any tips? I have 2600 hp and 7800 ES.

For Chimera and cloud phase, you have to start this phase with your rumi's full or you defenitely dead for sure ^^

am playing with

and i just spam them T_T

GL
Nice guide, thank you!
Dernière édition par Vrak92, le 29 déc. 2018 09:46:06
Remember guys that with Delve we got an alternative for Bones of Ullr:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9f9dhi/information_dense_pristine_bound_makes_crafting/

+1 Specters, life and movement speed boots, ES is harder to get, but we get resistances.
My first time on uber elder, got him to something like 10~15% and ran out of portals.

Any tips for this fight with this build?

Currently with 10.5k eHP, maybe I can kill him with a few more tries.
"
Juancsf a écrit :
My first time on uber elder, got him to something like 10~15% and ran out of portals.

Never stop runing, stay aware of Shaper 's spells, and GG

Killed it few times, got 6k EHP \O/ GlassCanon FTW \o/
"
Magus45 a écrit :
Hi mika, thank you for your answer and the continuous support of this guide!
I have another question: the top left elemental damage in the skill tree has influence on my minions?

Thanks for support ^^

Things that raise your own damage wont unfortunately affect minions. Lines that say "minions", support gems linked to minions and auras affecting minions are able to raise their damage.

"
Sorry if I've missed this, I did skim through a lot of the latest pages...

But are the same flasks recommend for the Occultists variation? We aren't getting the benefit of Bone Offering, so was wondering about any other alternatives?

Hi :)

Flasks are pretty much open to own choice with the build as low HP will mean that flasks are mostly for utility. Rumis is very useful even without Bone Offering as it can sometimes save you in boss fights. Most likely during Chimera when he goes to smoke clouds and you need to stay alive long enough to find the real cloud.

Other than Rumis flask good choices hp / mana flask with anti freeze, burn, bleed and movement or armor flask.

"
Hello, now that they changed the mechanics of "Spell Block" and how you get it, what shield is recommenced for this build? Rathpith kind of sucks now it would seem.

Also, why Elemental Weakness over Flammability? aren't we doing only fire damage so Flammability would be better no?

"
Flammability lvl 20 with 20 Quality (1 Quality = Ignite on Cursed enemies has 0.5% increased Duration)
-44% Fire resistence
14% Chance to ignite

Elemental Weakness 20 with 20 Quality (1 Quality = Cursed enemies have -0.25% to Elemental Resistances)
-44% All resistence

But if you link with Enhance lvl 4

Flammability lvl 20 with 20 Quality + Enhance lvl 4
-44% Fire resistence
14% Chance to ignite

Elemental Weakness 20 with 20 Quality + Enhance lvl 4
-50 All resistence

Build is not very block heavy as blocking is pretty unreliable defense method atm. Block is added to save from few bad kites during boss fights and char should always be moving and dodging boss moves.

Rathpith is still decent with Bone Offering, but high ES rare shield is also very good option as it lets you tank more instead of trusting lucky blocks. Which is better comes down to own play-style and preference.

Spells are not most dangerous for the build as it has high EHP (HP + ES) and capped elemental resistances which most spells are. Physical attacks are most dangerous.

Yep, Elemental Weakness is used as it scales better with quality form "Enhance" surpassing Flammability. Nice that you added numbers Durish :)

"

"
Last season Chimera was easiest for my golemancer. Save phaserun & quicksilver flask for the phase and run through shadows as fast as you can. I dont know really but feels that in boss mechanics its 5 shadows to get the phase over. Correct me if wrong.

In this season havent had luck with map drops neither on currency either.
Have to struggle with pretty crappy gear. Although still damage is awesome with spectres, now when got use to it.

All bosses down (even t15) super fast. Only 2.6k hp + 4.6k ES and going strong. Have to update how it is going when on guardians.

"
For Chimera and cloud phase, you have to start this phase with your rumi's full or you defenitely dead for sure ^^

am playing with

and i just spam them T_T

GL

Hey :)

Chimera is one of the most dangerous bosses for the build as it does heavy physical damage and the smoke phase us just bad design in general. Flasks are movement skill are great at keeping you alive and block chance if you are not using Necromantic Aegis.

Good flasks are Rumis, movement speed flask, armor flask and evasion flask. If you not Occultist or have Chayula yet, Kiara is a must. Getting stunned during the smoke phase is instant death.

Amorpheus you are going pretty glass cannon with you EHP. You must have some silky smooth kiting skills ;)

"
Nice guide, thank you!

Thanks for support ^^

"
Remember guys that with Delve we got an alternative for Bones of Ullr:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9f9dhi/information_dense_pristine_bound_makes_crafting/

+1 Specters, life and movement speed boots, ES is harder to get, but we get resistances.

Hey :)

Thanks for keeping the info up. I will add it to the guide when I get bit more time to edit. Basically :
- Dense + Pristine + Bound fossils = High movement chance with around 90 ES, resistances and +1 Spec.
- Dense + Perfect Fossil + Bound fossils = low chance to get movement but 200+ ES, one resistance and +1 Spec.

Dense + Pristine + Bound fossils resulted in about 1/3 chance to get +1 Spectre on my own tests.

You can cook amazing end-game boots for less than 1 ex.

"

"
Never stop runing, stay aware of Shaper 's spells, and GG

Killed it few times, got 6k EHP \O/ GlassCanon FTW \o/

You can overcap cold resistance and halve bosses damage. By using Kaltenhalt and no Necromantic Aegis, running Purity of Ice instead of curse and using 1-2x cold res flask you can tank Shapers beam much longer.

One of funnnier methods is just be faster than bosses. Both Shapers smash and Elders Siphoning have pretty long startups and if you are fast enough you can just run below them. My own run was pretty much stacking cold res and movement speed : https://youtu.be/JlBEiHzhgDw

Just keep moving 100% of the time and track bosses movement. After few tries it gets pretty easy ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Hey short & simple question:

What should be the first Ascendancy I should go for with Necromancer?

I thought it would be Mistress of Sacrafice, but when looking at your profiles all Necromancers do not even run that!

How come??

Thanks!! :)
Dernière édition par Dan_Rey, le 30 déc. 2018 11:05:48
Hi guys,

trying to craft something myself this league and I was kind of wondering about poe mechanics. Would immolate instead of burning damage support work with tukohama vanguards with a helmet as linked below for instance?

Dernière édition par Bakane, le 30 déc. 2018 12:30:12
"
Dan_Rey a écrit :
Hey short & simple question:

What should be the first Ascendancy I should go for with Necromancer?

I thought it would be Mistress of Sacrafice, but when looking at your profiles all Necromancers do not even run that!

How come??

Thanks!! :)

Please reply..still waiting in Aspirants Trial to set my points xD

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires