[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Wow didn't know that!! Thank you!

How many Ex is it worth?
Hi guys, quick question.

How many Fire Golems should we have with this build?

I can summon 3, but I noticed in the gameplay video, the author has summoned 4.
I went over the build a few times now, I can't see what I'm missing.
1st: the standard one from the gem
2nd: Clayshaper
3rd: from primordial gems

What am I missing?
Hi,

Just like to thank you for the detail and support you give to your guide as a first time player I'm having a great time even tho I'm a long way off endgame.

I'm just at act 8 and although Solar guards may not be best single target damage they sure do put a smile on your face when the beam effect cuts in and you have 4 death cylons clearing the screen :)
hello i've one problem now :: Specters die a lot of time special from syndicate and bosses ..
also once i use winter orb all mobs let my minions and attk me :( i'm using phase run for survive but with syndicate and bosses i take one shot :(

plz help
"
Dan_Rey a écrit :
What would be the best "keystone passives" for corrupted Skin of the Loyal Robe?

Please help me out :)

"
Skin of the Loyal https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Skin_of_the_Loyal

Dont have a Keystone, but if you will use Skin of the Lords https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Skin_of_the_Lords this build use only (in guide) two Keystones Elemental Equilibrium and Necromantic Aegis (both in main build path). Maybe Phase Acrobatics for 30% Dodge Spell or if you go to full ES Chaos Inoculation.

Why not try a Skin of the Loyal corrupt +1 lvl gem?

"
It always has "+1 Level of socketed gems"

"
A corrupted one can have +1 gems as the implicit. Bringing the count to +2 to gem level instead of just +1.

"
Exactly...

"
Wow didn't know that!! Thank you!

How many Ex is it worth?

Hello :)

For Skin of the Lords, I guess best keystone could be something like Phase Acrobatics. +1 Skin of the Loyal is stronger option but also very expensive.

If you don't have 6-link +1 Vis Mortis or +2 Skin of the Loyal, Skin of the Lords is actually pretty good option as it has same extra level as default Skin of the Loyal but can have some good Keystone.

Durish -> Gz on getting the +1 armor! o_0

"
hi,

i'm running the elementalist version of the build, it works great.

I only have one question, are the TV specters supposed to be surviving in the uber elder fight?

I've managed to kill him finally, but I made several modifications on the build that made my life easier

for that fight I switch to Kaom's roots and replace specters with purity of ice, haste and discipline with an enlighten, and reworked my tree for another jewel and more minion damage nodes instead of the specter, whispers of doom and skittering runes ones.

I haven't managed to corrupt a skin of the loyal yet and most my gems were at 20/0

but I guess the fight would be shorter if I managed to use the TV specters.

thanks mika2salo and everyone else for all the work on this build!

Thanks for support and gz on Uber Elder kill ^^

TV Specs can survive the boss fight but require extra protection against boss damage. Running Kaltenhalt with Necromantic Aegis and Purity of Ice gives them enough Resistance to survive the hits and then regen back. If you char is "Lionessofflames", your helmet does not have minion life support. That support is mandatory when using TV Specs with either Elementalist or occultist.

I think Uber elder is only boss in game that requires extra protection for Specs in the whole game when using Elementalist or Occultist as Specs don't have extra life from Soul Weaver.

Fight will be lot faster with TVs as they deal most boss damage :)

"
I've done my first Shaper kill ever with this build and it was really easy.
I'm loving this build so far ♥

Hey!

Gz on shaper kill and thanks for support! :)

"
Hi guys, quick question.

How many Fire Golems should we have with this build?

I can summon 3, but I noticed in the gameplay video, the author has summoned 4.
I went over the build a few times now, I can't see what I'm missing.
1st: the standard one from the gem
2nd: Clayshaper
3rd: from primordial gems

What am I missing?

Hi :)

1x comes from gem
1x comes from Clayshaper
1x comes from just Anima Stone equipped
1x comes from Anima Stone when you have 3x other primordial jewel equipped with it.

"
Hi,

Just like to thank you for the detail and support you give to your guide as a first time player I'm having a great time even tho I'm a long way off endgame.

I'm just at act 8 and although Solar guards may not be best single target damage they sure do put a smile on your face when the beam effect cuts in and you have 4 death cylons clearing the screen :)

Thanks for support!

Solar Guards are very fun when leveling or reaching high tier maps. Their boss damage is however not the best and can slow down boss fights in t14+ maps. Switch to TV Specs then is recommended.

If you want to focus more on map clear speed, you can run 4x Golems and 4x Solar Guards with Vis Mortis. If you equip "Unending Hunger" right side of witch start, Solar Guards will get massive boost when clearing Incursion temples or Delves.

"
hello i've one problem now :: Specters die a lot of time special from syndicate and bosses ..
also once i use winter orb all mobs let my minions and attk me :( i'm using phase run for survive but with syndicate and bosses i take one shot :(

Hello :)

You char is set to private, so I can't see your setup. As generic advice :
- Make sure you keep your Spectres level high :

When you enter any area while you have certain type of Specter up, it will automatically add that Specter type to the possible monster types that can be desecrated in the area. If you have level 50 Specters and want to raise them to level 60, you have to :
Enter level 60 area with wanted type of Specter raised
Start casting high enough level Desecrate to summon level 60 Corpses
Continue casting Desecrate until you find wanted type of corpse
(Optional) At this point drop all original Specters by removing the gem and inserting back again
Raise the Specter and it will be now level 60
Continue casting Desecrate until you have maximum number of Specters from the area

- Make sure your helmet has minion life support, it makes big difference in Specs life
- Take minion life / resistance nodes from the tree, there are important ones left side of the tree
- Circle around Syndicates so that Temporal Chains hits them all time. This lower damage that your minions are taking and prevents Syndicates spamming ranged attacks at you full speed.
- Don't worry about Winter Orb in Syndicate fights. Synds die pretty fast anyway so focus running in circle and kiting with Phase Run up all the time.
- Try to upgrade gear constantly to keep EHP (HP + ES) high. Good values are :

-> [Presence of Chayula] Amulet (40+ ES, 40+ HP, Resistances, [20% increased max ES])
-> Rings (40+ ES, 40+ HP, Resistances, [Minion Speed])
-> [Crystal] Belt (110+ ES, 40+ HP, Resistances)
-> Rare boots (90+ ES, 40+ HP, Resistances, +1 Spectre, [movement speed])
-> Gloves (150+ ES, 40+ HP, Resistances)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Dernière édition par mika2salo, le 3 janv. 2019 07:26:14
"
When you enter any area while you have certain type of Specter up, it will automatically add that Specter type to the possible monster types that can be desecrated in the area. If you have level 50 Specters and want to raise them to level 60, you have to :Enter level 60 area with wanted type of Specter raised

i summon specter from the Cost act 6 ?!!

"
- Make sure your helmet has minion life support, it makes big difference in Specs life

why i should do and ur post said diff type of gems > and u doing well :? !!
and where i should put this if i've , elemental focus support + swift affliction + minion totem + raise specters

-> [Presence of Chayula] Amulet (40+ ES, 40+ HP, Resistances, [20% increased max ES])i've
-> Rings (40+ ES, 40+ HP, Resistances, [Minion Speed]) i've
"

-> [Crystal] Belt (110+ ES, 40+ HP, Resistances)
-> Rare boots (90+ ES, 40+ HP, Resistances, +1 Spectre, [movement speed])
-> Gloves (150+ ES, 40+ HP, Resistances)
i will ^_^

Is there a reason you took 5 Harmony jewels? Is there a threshold you want to hit with those jewels?
Hi, how do you feel about Primordial Chain being used for 7 Golems ?

also, I just corrupted my loyal and i have 2W, 1R,2B,1G IS there any other better combination of gems other than the Empower,GMP,Minion Damage,Combustion, and Spell Echo ?
I recently made the switch from Necro to Occultist for the first time. This is my fifth time playing a league with golems. I know Mika has pros and cons listed for the two classes, but I just wanted to give my own list of pros and cons for Occultist.

Pros:
Delve is a LOT better
Run T16 maps stupidly(how you just run through say T8 or 9 with no fear of dying, now I do that with T16)
The carpet bombing is pretty nice.
Almost always being full ES is amazing.
Gaining some extra passives since no extra curse node is not needed is cool.
Switched to a nicer pantheon.
Die less

Cons:
Less resistances
Offering not working on me stinks.
Bosses take longer to kill(though most of them it's not that big of a difference)
Double Convocation cool down time. Huge for me, I cast it myself, and really miss casting it almost nonstop.
Uber Elder and Minotaur both kill my specs

I'm sure there is a lot more I could write, but these are things personally I notice a lot. I really enjoyed the switch, I'm not even sure which one I like more to be honest, but I'll most likely run Occultist the rest of the league.

Now I do have a question for Mika if you've got time. I do not have +1 boots this league, so I kept skittering runes to boost my curse effectiveness. Would you say that is a good idea, or would it be better to drop and use those three passives elsewhere?

Also, I slammed this and hit accuracy :(
Hi! , i would like to know at wich lvl will i start to have more than 1 golem? thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires