[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

I'm very interested in a guild slot, Epsi_Brolemancer is the name of my current character, thanks in advance

"
First time trying golems. Any reason why no cwdt+immortal call?

I feel really squishy without it.

I'd say because we already have too much gem slots taken. I can't even make space for Vaal skeletons if i'm not using an unset ring. I technically have 1 slot available, but I use it to self-cast Flesh Offering when i feel like i don't need to CwC Bone offering.

With good knowledge of fight mechanics it shouldn't be needed but CWDT is still a great defensive setup for unforseen damage spikes.
Dernière édition par Epsi_, le 27 déc. 2018 17:42:51
"
Javaleus a écrit :

Great build btw

Let me know if it makes a difference having it. I'm used to builds with it but followed this one mostly (I put AG in my weapon setup and dropped one of the phase run support gems). I see you put discipline in an unset ring to add immortal call to your CWDT setup, I would probably do something similar if it make a difference.

Also, does anyone know if any of the weapon corruptions are useful for Clayshaper?

I could see 'gain an endurance charge on stun' or 'fortify on melee hit' working with shield charge but we're using phase run this league (which is good for delve and syndicate).

onslaught on kill is useless right, we're not actually killing anything ourselves?

Area of effect, maybe for winter orb but probably doesn't help much

"
NSUCK a écrit :
"
Javaleus a écrit :

Great build btw

Let me know if it makes a difference having it. I'm used to builds with it but followed this one mostly (I put AG in my weapon setup and dropped one of the phase run support gems). I see you put discipline in an unset ring to add immortal call to your CWDT setup, I would probably do something similar if it make a difference.

Also, does anyone know if any of the weapon corruptions are useful for Clayshaper?

I could see 'gain an endurance charge on stun' or 'fortify on melee hit' working with shield charge but we're using phase run this league (which is good for delve and syndicate).

onslaught on kill is useless right, we're not actually killing anything ourselves?

To me, is a big difference. I will keep using cwdt+ic
I Have a question regarding using ES in this build. Is there any reason for it ? 7k ES is kinda low, recovery rate is small, where actually you can gain around 6k HP easy.

Asking since, i got some problems on bosses (not shaper).
"
Javaleus a écrit :

Great build btw

"
I'd say because we already have too much gem slots taken. I can't even make space for Vaal skeletons if i'm not using an unset ring. I technically have 1 slot available, but I use it to self-cast Flesh Offering when i feel like i don't need to CwC Bone offering.

With good knowledge of fight mechanics it shouldn't be needed but CWDT is still a great defensive setup for unforseen damage spikes.

"

"
To me, is a big difference. I will keep using cwdt+ic

Hello :)

IC is very good skill and can be used effectively. However from my own experience death doesn't usually come from many consecutive hits but rather 1 big hit. Temporal Chains keeps trash mobs at bay and usually kiting distance means that you have time to relocate before you take more hits.

In Delves or other tight spaces IC may be worth it but Phase Run already makes running through packs pretty easy.

"

Hi :)

Other corruptions are pretty useless atm, but increased area of effect also increases curses and Disciplines area. This is very small increase but still nice QOL upgrade if you can find one.

"
I'm very interested in a guild slot, Epsi_Brolemancer is the name of my current character, thanks in advance

Hey :)

Sent you an invitation, welcome to the guild! :)

"
I Have a question regarding using ES in this build. Is there any reason for it ? 7k ES is kinda low, recovery rate is small, where actually you can gain around 6k HP easy.

Asking since, i got some problems on bosses (not shaper).

Hi :)

Most minion damage nodes are very near ES clusters and have less HP near them. with total EHP up to 10k with good gear and small tweaks it's enough to survive most boss hits in the game.

Problem with HP is that it usually caps near 6-7k. With HP you will have same elemental resistances as with 10k hybrid. Without resistance flasks this makes taking big elemental hits pretty dangerous.

Hybrid builds take some practice to learn what boss moves are dangerous and how to dodge them, but after that it's very safe.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Hi mika, thank you for your answer and the continuous support of this guide!
I have another question: the top left elemental damage in the skill tree has influence on my minions?
Sorry if I've missed this, I did skim through a lot of the latest pages...

But are the same flasks recommend for the Occultists variation? We aren't getting the benefit of Bone Offering, so was wondering about any other alternatives?
Hello, now that they changed the mechanics of "Spell Block" and how you get it, what shield is recommenced for this build? Rathpith kind of sucks now it would seem.

Also, why Elemental Weakness over Flammability? aren't we doing only fire damage so Flammability would be better no?
Dernière édition par Schlumungus, le 28 déc. 2018 14:49:19
"
Schlumungus a écrit :
Hello, now that they changed the mechanics of "Spell Block" and how you get it, what shield is recommenced for this build? Rathpith kind of sucks now it would seem.

Also, why Elemental Weakness over Flammability? aren't we doing only fire damage so Flammability would be better no?

Flammability lvl 20 with 20 Quality (1 Quality = Ignite on Cursed enemies has 0.5% increased Duration)
-44% Fire resistence
14% Chance to ignite

Elemental Weakness 20 with 20 Quality (1 Quality = Cursed enemies have -0.25% to Elemental Resistances)
-44% All resistence

But if you link with Enhance lvl 4

Flammability lvl 20 with 20 Quality + Enhance lvl 4
-44% Fire resistence
14% Chance to ignite

Elemental Weakness 20 with 20 Quality + Enhance lvl 4
-50 All resistence

Dernière édition par Durish, le 28 déc. 2018 16:23:14
I failed on corrupted pit of chimera last night. The phase where he goes into the small shadow areas and hits you got me I couldn't take the damage and unveil his location fast enough. Any tips? I have 2600 hp and 7800 ES.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires