[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Thinking of going Occultist for deep delves since it's pretty dangerous currently(depth 250ish). Wondering how good the boss damage is with Occultist, because right now bosses get destroyed, but me being less likely to die also sounds really nice, and the carpet bombing from the Occultist also looks nice.

As for gear, just pretty much looking for as high of ES gear as I can get?
I've had a look into Path of Building and noticed that this guide isn't recommending the best dps gems for the flamegolem chest slot.

THe following changes result in higher DPS:

Greater Projectiles => Elemental Focus

Combustion => Controlled Destruction (or even better Concentrated Effect)

It seems that Greater Projectiles is not a great gem.

Did I miss anything??
"
UnagiRolls a écrit :
Are you supposed to summon Flame Golems for the buff at end game?

With all the reserved mana from the 3 auras, I do not have enough mana to summon golems.

Do I need to continue to find mana gear?

Also, the 'notes' say to take Soul Weaver for the 4th Ascendancy but I feel like Puppet Master would be better since you're constantly using Bone Offering and you will always have the bonus damage. I notice you mentioned that above^

Hello :)

The resummoning buff is pretty small for Golems. It takes Golem away from combat and it need some time to start targeting enemy after it's summoned. This makes the buff almost non-existent and it's better to focus on keeping Golems alive in all fights.

With Necromantic Aegis Puppet Master is better than Mistress Of Sacrifice. I will add this to guide soon when I get some free time. Basically with Bone Offering and not using Necro Aegis, "Mistress Of Sacrifice" is best for defense. If using Charity and Flesh Offering, "Puppet Master" is best for offense.

"
Hi =) Thanks for this interesting build
Is there any way to avoid using animate guardian gem and keep this build
viable ?
I really don't like this gem ... =(

Thank you

Kalynna

Thanks for support ^^

Animate Guardian is alternative skill to use and not required for the build. It gives nice buffs / debuffs and draws aggro, but is not doing anything huge that would ruin the build if you don't have it.

"
does someone know how much "% golem cooldownrecovery" is needed to let them chaincast their fireballs?? have 4 40%+ jewels right now, and i think there is just a small amount missing. do you think its possible to get this done with 4 perfect 45% jewels?? would be really nice to save those 4 passive points for another jewelsocket and get something else instead.

Hi :)

usually 5-6 Harmonies with 40% cooldown rolls are enough to keep cooldown low enough to let Golems cast in any situation.

If you want to be more specific, you can use PoB to check that Golems cast time and cooldown have about same value.

If Golems have more cooldown than cast speed, they cant cast fast enough.

If Golems have more cast speed than cooldown, the cooldown will block casting.

This happens only in theory and Golems will happily do all content if you have even 5-6x decent Harmonies, but it's good to calc when adding rare Abyssal jewels with blind / taunt.

"
Thinking of going Occultist for deep delves since it's pretty dangerous currently(depth 250ish). Wondering how good the boss damage is with Occultist, because right now bosses get destroyed, but me being less likely to die also sounds really nice, and the carpet bombing from the Occultist also looks nice.

As for gear, just pretty much looking for as high of ES gear as I can get?

Hey :)

Boss damage is very good with Occultist also. It takes few moments longer to kill the boss, but on the other hand you have better defenses so stay alive.

For Occultist gear, there has been many interesting variants on the forums.

Some stack only EHP until they reach 10-11k to tank most boss moves.

Some stack EHP + regen with Zealots Oath, so they can reach 10k EHP with 1-2k ES regen per sec.

Some go for CI and stack only ES but reach only 8-9k EHP.

I recommend going for EHP stacking as hybrid as is easiest, but huge passive ES regen looks quite good also.

"
I've had a look into Path of Building and noticed that this guide isn't recommending the best dps gems for the flamegolem chest slot.

THe following changes result in higher DPS:

Greater Projectiles => Elemental Focus

Combustion => Controlled Destruction (or even better Concentrated Effect)

It seems that Greater Projectiles is not a great gem.

Did I miss anything??

Hello :)

Greater Multiple Projectiles is used to make sure than Golems can clear trash mobs fast. With single Orb they may deal more DPS, but clearing maps will be terrible.

Combustion is used to boost Tukohama Vanguards damage. It applies -20% global fire res debuff, which raises TVs damage by quite a bit. TVs are main boss damage dealers so raising their damage is very important.

Elemental Focus block Golems chance to ignite enemies. This remove Combustion debuff from TV Specs. Igniting mobs can be quite useful when clearing trash mobs as mobs can die to damage over time and not require new shot from Golems while being at 1/1000th of HP but not taking any DOT.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Dernière édition par mika2salo, le 2 janv. 2019 07:32:44
What would be the best "keystone passives" for corrupted Skin of the Loyal Robe?

Please help me out :)
Dernière édition par Dan_Rey, le 2 janv. 2019 09:07:44
hi,

i'm running the elementalist version of the build, it works great.

I only have one question, are the TV specters supposed to be surviving in the uber elder fight?

I've managed to kill him finally, but I made several modifications on the build that made my life easier

for that fight I switch to Kaom's roots and replace specters with purity of ice, haste and discipline with an enlighten, and reworked my tree for another jewel and more minion damage nodes instead of the specter, whispers of doom and skittering runes ones.

I haven't managed to corrupt a skin of the loyal yet and most my gems were at 20/0

but I guess the fight would be shorter if I managed to use the TV specters.

thanks mika2salo and everyone else for all the work on this build!

"
Dan_Rey a écrit :
What would be the best "keystone passives" for corrupted Skin of the Loyal Robe?

Please help me out :)

Skin of the Loyal https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Skin_of_the_Loyal

Dont have a Keystone, but if you will use Skin of the Lords https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Skin_of_the_Lords this build use only (in guide) two Keystones Elemental Equilibrium and Necromantic Aegis (both in main build path). Maybe Phase Acrobatics for 30% Dodge Spell or if you go to full ES Chaos Inoculation.

Why not try a Skin of the Loyal corrupt +1 lvl gem?
I've done my first Shaper kill ever with this build and it was really easy.
I'm loving this build so far ♥
Dernière édition par Lalatina_Sama, le 2 janv. 2019 14:03:13
"
Durish a écrit :

It always has "+1 Level of socketed gems"
"
Dan_Rey a écrit :
"
Durish a écrit :

A corrupted one can have +1 gems as the implicit. Bringing the count to +2 to gem level instead of just +1.
"
sumfight a écrit :
"
Dan_Rey a écrit :
"
Durish a écrit :

A corrupted one can have +1 gems as the implicit. Bringing the count to +2 to gem level instead of just +1.

Exactly...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires