[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Dexorcist a écrit :
How about using Atziri's Reflection instead of Victario's.

You absolutely can but it's very expensive and isn't massively useful in this build IMO. Victario's Charity on necromatic aegis gives a lot of damage and survive-ability to your minions and is the go-to shield for this reason.

Plus curses aren't that big a deal; fairly easy to use a warding flask and have it up 95% of the time. For Soul Mantle Totem Builds then Atziri's Reflection is OP as you even benefit from the curses stacked on you with self flagellation jewels. You don't get the same benefit on a golem build and you lose a ton of damage from your golems. If you want to go tanky then there are higher ES shields as well with useful things like reduced mana reserved if you want to stack a lot of aura's.

Again, not saying it's bad at all, it's just a LOT of currency for soemthing that isn't stupidly OP for golemancers. Victario's Charity is the stupidly OP shield for golemancers IMO.

There was a guy that ran with a Reflection last league though and it definitely is nice with the curse effectiveness, reasonable ES and unaffected by curses meaning not needing to ever worry about pushing a warding flask every so often. This really is a build for the lazy player who never wants to hit flasks at all so from that point of view it's a really nice QoL shield. But I would absolutely not want to buy one for a golemancer; I definitely would want to get it for a totem build. There are much better ways to spend that kind of currency if you want to improve your golemancer, unless you already have GG gear - in which case gratz!!! :P

"
UnagiRolls a écrit :
How does Primordial Might work? Do you have to keep re-summoning golems to maintain the buff?

I don't think many players ever actually aim to re-summon golems to take advantage of this buff. I would essentially ignore that line on the jewel and pretend it doesn't exist. At least that is what I have always done. There is no way you want to have to summon all your golems every 8 seconds. You'll probably lose that amount of DPS just in lost downtime from them having to go through the re-summon animation, potentially get back into position and start firing. Plus like you say, in a bossfight you really don't want the hassle of having to stand still and re-summon them. With no leech mechanics you basically want to spend all your time not getting hit and occasionally convocating golems if they get too close to the target and stop lobbing their magma balls.

Snagged this helm a little bit ago, a pretty damn nice upgrade over what I had.

Hi i'm a newbie and 2nd char i play is this Guide, Thanks you alot .
I have a question should i use Tukohama Vanguard or Canibal Firer Easter. Because when i use Tukohama Vanguard it's die verry fast even i create from highest lv map i get , i dont know why? this is my helmet
Dernière édition par lumos2020, le 27 déc. 2018 03:54:48
"
lumos2020 a écrit :
I have a question should i use Tukohama Vanguard or Canibal Firer Easter. Because when i use Tukohama Vanguard it's die verry fast even i create from highest lv map i get , i dont know why? this is my helmet i use

I looked at your character and your desecrate is only level 10, so your TV will be lvl 50 at max. You can buy a higher desecrate level and it should work fine.
"
Juancsf a écrit :
"
lumos2020 a écrit :
I have a question should i use Tukohama Vanguard or Canibal Firer Easter. Because when i use Tukohama Vanguard it's die verry fast even i create from highest lv map i get , i dont know why? this is my helmet i use

I looked at your character and your desecrate is only level 10, so your TV will be lvl 50 at max. You can buy a higher desecrate level and it should work fine.

Thanks you alot
Dernière édition par lumos2020, le 27 déc. 2018 04:02:49
Hi guys, I'm almost level 93 and I wonder if take the redemption node or if better to take a jewel socket. I already have the whole primordial stones in the skill tree, now I can use the yellow jewels, but I don't know which choice is better.
How nice of a QoL improvement is getting + minion movement speed on rings? I'm super over-capped on res right now (most are at 150%) so I can afford to lose some res on rings and craft minion MS.
If we are just using fire damage why do we opt for elemental weakness and not get flammability?

anyways boys I'm progressing nicely thanks for the build and thanks to the other flame golem brothers out there.
"
So what would everyone recommend as the optimal ascendancy for betrayal? I can't decide for the life of me, but I got recommended occultist by someone, would everyone agree that's the right choice?

Hello :)

Depends on your play-style or if you have been playing Necro before and want some change.

Necro is cheapest, easiest to setup and very balanced.

Elementalist is very good at clearing maps fast and has nice QOL being immune to elemental statuses making flasks optional.

Occultist is tankier and has crazy ES regen while clearing trash packs. Most expensive to gear but can reach deepest Delves.

I recommend starting with Necro as it's easiest to setup and maybe change after lvl 85+ when build is familiar and you want what you need changed.

"
Snagged this helm a little bit ago, a pretty damn nice upgrade over what I had.

Hi :)

Gz on very nice helmet! Elemental weakness effect is pretty rare on helmets but has good impact in damage.

"
Hi guys, I'm almost level 93 and I wonder if take the redemption node or if better to take a jewel socket. I already have the whole primordial stones in the skill tree, now I can use the yellow jewels, but I don't know which choice is better.

Hello :)

If you feel you have enough Golems damage already, Redemption is very nice QOL node to take. 10% movement speed makes clearing maps faster and let's TV Specs to stack their damage on bosses faster.

If Golems are dying in bosses or you just want more general damage, then Harmony is always safe to take.

I have changed recently Shield Charge to Phase Run and Storm Burst to Winter Orb. You might want to upgrade to them at some point ;)

"
How nice of a QoL improvement is getting + minion movement speed on rings? I'm super over-capped on res right now (most are at 150%) so I can afford to lose some res on rings and craft minion MS.

Hi :)

The QOL is very big. If you get only 10% per ring and bad stats, it's not worth it. But once you have 27%+ per ring, 10% from Redemption and Frenzy Charges you are not going back to old rings even if you get lot better stats in them with no movement speed.

It feels like all movement speed stacked on top of each other makes minions roughly double speed. This has huge effect when clearing tighter maps where minions have to navigate themselves. Also they stay at boss much better while you kite as they can run back to boss if they happen to move away from boss.

It's last things to get, but very apparent once you have enough of it.

"
If we are just using fire damage why do we opt for elemental weakness and not get flammability?

anyways boys I'm progressing nicely thanks for the build and thanks to the other flame golem brothers out there.

Thanks for support ^^

Reason to use Ele Weak is that it scales better with "Enhance". Ele Weak has effectiveness bonus on quality and Enhance adds tons of it. Flammability has just longer burn duration and scaling it with Enhance has no big benefit.

I'm back from holidays. Almost all questions have been answered with great replies, thanks for all posters!

We are having 3x free slots in the guild atm.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
First time trying golems. Any reason why no cwdt+immortal call?

I feel really squishy without it.

Great build btw

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires