[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

b00m, can't beleive vaals are so easy on this league @_@

Need to find a solution to get triple curse on hit with arc now 😂

*EDIT* :
WOOHOO §
Dernière édition par kami_koi, le 23 déc. 2018 17:13:13
Would it be useful (vs another harmony) to use a watchers eye with % to block spell damage and faster es recharge?
"
NSUCK a écrit :
Would it be useful (vs another harmony) to use a watchers eye with % to block spell damage and faster es recharge?

Am totally wandering for the same thing..

Watcher's eye :
Haste with perma phasing
Disc with faster reload start
Maybe ?

But harmonies = dmg = gg T_T can't decide
"
NSUCK a écrit :

It sounds like a good idea to me; more so if you are using spectres for single target since harmonies aren't affecting them anyway and normally the loss of a single harmony won't significantly impact clearspeed.

This is a league to go a bit tankier than usual because of the syndicate mechanics.

Not so sure on the perma phasing option; I would have thought phase run is up the vast majority of the time anyway; unless you are spamming for EE, Flesh Offering - then it is definitely useful.

Faster start of ES recharge feels amazing though if you invest into it in other areas too, probably the crafts on rings as well as essence surge on the tree.

Getting a watcher's eye seems like it's a good thing to try if you have some currency to sink into your character and don't have a lot else to go for. It's kinda the last thing I would buy on any of my characters as there isn't likely to be a build defining one for a golemancer.
"
DrHarvey12 a écrit :
Not so sure on the perma phasing option; I would have thought phase run is up the vast majority of the time anyway; unless you are spamming for EE, Flesh Offering - then it is definitely useful.

Bought yesterday night with Phasing and +recovery rate with discipline, (faster stats was too expensive :( )

Defenitely usefull to be able to trigger EQ and FLesh offerings, (i kept a phase run gem in my gear btw)

I didnt play with flesh offering, so ( -harmony x1 ) (+ flesh offering) = good thing
How about using Atziri's Reflection instead of Victario's.
How does Primordial Might work? Do you have to keep re-summoning golems to maintain the buff?

Also, you transition to Golems after you can summon 4 Golems - does this mean you just spawn 4 Flame Golems? If I understand this correctly it's 1 from the gem, 2 from Anima Stone (+3 primordial gems), and finally the Clayshaper?
Dernière édition par UnagiRolls, le 26 déc. 2018 03:44:17
So what would everyone recommend as the optimal ascendancy for betrayal? I can't decide for the life of me, but I got recommended occultist by someone, would everyone agree that's the right choice?
"
UnagiRolls a écrit :
How does Primordial Might work? Do you have to keep re-summoning golems to maintain the buff?

Also, you transition to Golems after you can summon 4 Golems - does this mean you just spawn 4 Flame Golems? If I understand this correctly it's 1 from the gem, 2 from Anima Stone (+3 primordial gems), and finally the Clayshaper?

Yes, you're correct about the four flame golems.

As for the might buff, you are also correct. This is my fifth league playing as golem build, and I only stacked mights my first time. It's a lot nicer to just run double curse and one aura than worry about having the mana for and keep resummoning the golems for the extra damage, at least in my opinion.
"
sumfight a écrit :
"
UnagiRolls a écrit :

Yes, you're correct about the four flame golems.

As for the might buff, you are also correct. This is my fifth league playing as golem build, and I only stacked mights my first time. It's a lot nicer to just run double curse and one aura than worry about having the mana for and keep resummoning the golems for the extra damage, at least in my opinion.

I was hoping to start using mainly golems earlier than that but I guess I'll keep it up! Thanks.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires