[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
streakgreen a écrit :
"
Nowdays netcode is better and theres also stun immunity Pantheon, so stun is not that big of a deal. You can just stack HP and ES with chaos res on rare amulet, rings, belt and gloves and do all content pretty easy. Just be careful and rememver to use Kiaras flask on bosses.

did 3.4 made necro better than elementalist and occultist?

"
I'm confused aswell. Guide is about necro with 4FG and spectres but most people discuss elementalist with golems only. All gear and gem recommendations are for the necro version too. What's the overall best version, what's going on?

Hello :)

Build has also Occutlist and Elementalist variants in skill tree section. Changed to tree and gear are minimal, but Ascendancy nodes make them different to play from each others.

All Ascendancies got nice buff from 3.4 changes to tree and mechanics, and are very good. Necro is default as it's balanced nicely, cheapest to start and very effective in both clearing and boss killing.

Players are interested in the new exta Golems amulet in league, which adds 3x Golems but disables other minions. This is not best choice for Necro as you lose Specters. However you can tune Elementalist variant to run with only 9-10x Golems with new amulet. I however think that in endgame Specters will give more benefit than few extra Golems and losing stun immunity, but that need to be tested once players reach endgame.

If starting the guide, it's best to follow default Necro tree and gear until reaching at least lvl 85+ At that point all mechanics should be familiar and its easier to decide which other Ascendancy might work for your play-style.

"
what are animated guardian items ??

Hi :)

Animate Guardians gear is :
- Bringer of rain
- Zahndethus cassock
- Singularity
- Rathpigh globe
- Southbound or ele weakness curse in hit gloves
- rainbowstrides

"
Quick question, I want to setup another golemancer in standard and I remember something about harmonies being patched/changed. Do I need to divine them all to get them working properly now? cause if so that sucks cause I dont have any divines. :(

Hey :)

Unfortunately standard is full of "legacy" Harmonies which are all vendor items compared to new "fixed" rolls. You have to divine old ones or buy new rolls which are already plenty in standard. Single ok roll new Harmony should only cost few chaos.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Dernière édition par mika2salo, le 2 sept. 2018 06:58:17
Hi Mika.

I've never actually run golemancers without having both an Anima stone and a primordial might. I have acquired 1 Primordial Might so just after some advice as to whether I can run an elementalist golemancer with just an Anima Stone or just a Primordial Might and which you think is the better way to do it till I can afford the second might.

Only really asking as they are quite pricey atm as are harmonies so it seems like it will take me quite a while to get both.

Thanks and good luck in the league :)

EDIT: Nevermind - I just bought the Anima stone too. Just need a few harmonies before I can transition. Lets go!!
Dernière édition par DrHarvey12, le 2 sept. 2018 14:32:00
Great build, just got to maps with it.

I'm using 3x SG Spectres and 2x Flame Golems right now. On which items should I focus first? Jewels + some cheap Helmet for proper transition into Golems? Also why Elemental Weakness over Flammablity?
"
Also why Elemental Weakness over Flammablity?

Flammability gives -44% fire res at 20/0 and get's no quality bonus, EW gives -39% fire res at 20/0 + 0.25% per 1% quality, so with 20/20 EW it's even at -44%.
By using Enhance we get up to 16% extra quality, which gives EW another -4% fire res, up to -48%
"
Toxomania a écrit :
"
Also why Elemental Weakness over Flammablity?

Flammability gives -44% fire res at 20/0 and get's no quality bonus, EW gives -39% fire res at 20/0 + 0.25% per 1% quality, so with 20/20 EW it's even at -44%.
By using Enhance we get up to 16% extra quality, which gives EW another -4% fire res, up to -48%

Ooh, thanks man.
so, i choosed ocultist and started leveling, but it feels kinda slow and hard ;( Can somebody give me advices?:( i dont have tabula for 6link golems and anima stone for golems, so im using spectrs to help and SRS. 3 golems, 2 flame sentinels(soon will take third on tree) and srs. But all of them damage not very strong and spectres are kinda easy to die vs strong enemies like Abyss rare mobs,who shreds them in second... what to do, to level easy to maps,until i will farm anima stone?:(
right now finished act 6 and have like 5 chaoses (which is 1/4 of tabula price). Should i add 4link zombies or what? and when i will farm tabula - should i 6link my 3 golms or my 3 spectres?
and btw when should i start using EE with orb of storm? according to leveling tree i didnt pick it now, so im curious when i should
thx fo any advices..
PS or mayb i should take 0,6 minion leech node for minions survive at least, i dunno:(
Dernière édition par Melanholic7, le 2 sept. 2018 15:59:59
im atm a bit in a pinch with my golimancer.. perhapss someone would have a look on it and can give my some adwise about it ?
thy so much ;-)
bow sil
Dernière édition par silhmaril, le 2 sept. 2018 16:02:57
"
Melanholic7 a écrit :
so, i choosed ocultist and started leveling, but it feels kinda slow and hard ;( Can somebody give me advices?:( i dont have tabula for 6link golems and anima stone for golems, so im using spectrs to help and SRS. 3 golems, 2 flame sentinels(soon will take third on tree) and srs. But all of them damage not very strong and spectres are kinda easy to die vs strong enemies like Abyss rare mobs,who shreds them in second... what to do, to level easy to maps,until i will farm anima stone?:(
right now finished act 6 and have like 5 chaoses (which is 1/4 of tabula price). Should i add 4link zombies or what? and when i will farm tabula - should i 6link my 3 golms or my 3 spectres?
thx fo any advices..

Hi, I also had some problems with lvling my necros (I die in HC a lot) and after some testing I always go with zombies and they just melt everything. 4 linked: zombies-minion dmg-minion speed-added phys dmg, +1 minion helmet is good thing but not mandatory, same goes for Hatred + generosity and some easy way to activate Elemental Equilibrium. The most important part in this is the Violent Dead jewel. It is a quest reward in a5 but i always buy it when I drop my first chaos orb. Once you have them going just use flesh offering. If you will find them dead to fast consider springleaf with Necro Aegis. I'm also lvling occultist golemancer you can chech out my links, but my gear sucks right now so don't pay attention to it :D.
"
DrHarvey12 a écrit :
Hi Mika.

I've never actually run golemancers without having both an Anima stone and a primordial might. I have acquired 1 Primordial Might so just after some advice as to whether I can run an elementalist golemancer with just an Anima Stone or just a Primordial Might and which you think is the better way to do it till I can afford the second might.

Only really asking as they are quite pricey atm as are harmonies so it seems like it will take me quite a while to get both.

Thanks and good luck in the league :)

EDIT: Nevermind - I just bought the Anima stone too. Just need a few harmonies before I can transition. Lets go!!

Hello :)

Glad to hear it worked out ;)

"
Great build, just got to maps with it.

I'm using 3x SG Spectres and 2x Flame Golems right now. On which items should I focus first? Jewels + some cheap Helmet for proper transition into Golems? Also why Elemental Weakness over Flammablity?

"

"
Ooh, thanks man.

Yep, Enhance scaled lot better with Enhance. With lvl 4 Enhance in +1 item, you get very high boost to both curses.

"
and btw when should i start using EE with orb of storm? according to leveling tree i didnt pick it now, so im curious when i should
thx fo any advices..
PS or mayb i should take 0,6 minion leech node for minions survive at least, i dunno:(

"
Hi, I also had some problems with lvling my necros (I die in HC a lot) and after some testing I always go with zombies and they just melt everything. 4 linked: zombies-minion dmg-minion speed-added phys dmg, +1 minion helmet is good thing but not mandatory, same goes for Hatred + generosity and some easy way to activate Elemental Equilibrium. The most important part in this is the Violent Dead jewel. It is a quest reward in a5 but i always buy it when I drop my first chaos orb. Once you have them going just use flesh offering. If you will find them dead to fast consider springleaf with Necro Aegis. I'm also lvling occultist golemancer you can chech out my links, but my gear sucks right now so don't pay attention to it :D.

Hey :)

Occultist is most gear and minion level dependent variant, so it's usually recommended to level as Necro and switch after lvl 85 or when good endgame gear is gathered.

However it is possible to level with occultist and especially now using new amulet

If you already have Anima Stone, I recommend running 5x Flame Golems + 1x ice + 1x Lightning Golem. This gives Golems good DPS boost if you have enough harmonies and you can put ice and Lightning golems in chance to blind gloves to boost defense.

If you want more DPS, you can try necro aegis Victarios Charity. This lower defense for yourself but highly boost Golems DPS.

Later when you gain access to high tier maps, you can switch back to Golems + Specs as TV Specs are great at killing bosses. However you can even stick to Golems only as you have stun immunity from Occu tree and dont need Chayula ammy.

"
im atm a bit in difficults with my golimancer.. perhapss someone would have a look and can give my some adwise about it ?
thy

Your account is set to private, so I cant check your tree or gear :/

UPDATE

New amulet is great at early - mid game. You can switch to Golems right after act 4 and amulet is dirt cheap (few chaos). Golems are much tankier than Specters at that point and deal lot more damage. It's great alternative to use the amulet as soon as you can summon Golem out.

Guild is now full.

- Changed Elemental Equilibrium from step 4 -> step 3 of leveling guide.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Dernière édition par mika2salo, le 2 sept. 2018 16:57:41
have changed the settings
Dernière édition par silhmaril, le 2 sept. 2018 16:13:12

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires