[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
enderisnitin a écrit :
Hi! I Would love to Join you Golemancer guild as well if you still have room. :) My IGN will be "Elmara"

"
Hey, wanted to say great guide!

Have been using it on my first play through of this game. So much to learn about this game.

Any spot on the guild for me? =D

"
Love your builds..would love to join the Guild IGN "stilllovegolems"

Thanks

stilllovegolems

"
Hi

Taken a break last couple leagues but done quite a bit of necro and was planning on golems again this league long before the buffs were announced.

Would love a spot in the guild and usually play for 6-8 weeks of each league.

Thanks!

Character this league is ReeyotchNecsAgain

Thanks for support ^^

Sent all of you invite, welcomet to them guild! :)

"
What's the rundown on 3.4? Thinking of coming back to PoE and playing golems again.

Playstyle and general items still the same?

Hey :)

Playstyle and items is pretty much similar as in 3.3

Quick hyrda test map yesterday gave interesting results :
- Minions dealt more DPS, TV Specs really like more increased damage nodes
- Minions have more HP thanks to more life nodes from tree
- Shield charge is now faster as we get attack speed from minions

This was just fast test, but really liking the changes myself :)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Dernière édition par mika2salo, le 1 sept. 2018 05:20:22
is the elementalist pastebin updated as well?
Dernière édition par streakgreen, le 1 sept. 2018 14:34:19
"
mika2salo a écrit :

Playstyle and items is pretty much similar as in 3.3

Quick hyrda test map yesterday gave interesting results :
- Minions dealt more DPS, TV Specs really like more increased damage nodes
- Minions have more HP thanks to more life nodes from tree
- Shield charge is now faster as we get attack speed from minions

This was just fast test, but really liking the changes myself :)

That's good to hear. Also again, many thanks for keeping this build updated!

Edit: is it just me or the minion is getting dumber? I notice they don't attack my attacker when I'm standing still, and sometimes they don't attack whatever target is being hit by my arc totem.

I'm quite sure this was not the case before this patch.
Dernière édition par madriz, le 1 sept. 2018 17:00:26
Hi. Thank you for answer my questions before. I am enjoying the build.
I am wonder if is there anyway we can see the minion's resistances and spectres's level?
Thank you!
Trying to figure out which is better... running 9 or 10 golems: 7-1-1/8-1-1 or the standard 4-1-1 with specters? any good evidence supporting one vs the other?
"
streakgreen a écrit :
is the elementalist pastebin updated as well?

Hello :)

Yep, Elementalist tree is already updated.

If you want to go for only Golems, you can minion nodes from the tree and go for more jewel sockets under Scion start. However while this can give some more DPS, you will lose lots of attack speed from shield charge as its now tied to minion attack speed.

"
That's good to hear. Also again, many thanks for keeping this build updated!

Edit: is it just me or the minion is getting dumber? I notice they don't attack my attacker when I'm standing still, and sometimes they don't attack whatever target is being hit by my arc totem.

I'm quite sure this was not the case before this patch.

Thanks for support ^^

Specter AI was nerfed in 3.2 if I remember correctly, so Flame Golems are now superior to Solar Guards as main skill thanks to their superior AI when using Primordial Might.

TV Specs are doing ok as they just place their totems and don't have to keep attacking enemy all the time, but need skill to point where to attacks once in a while. This is why Storm Burst is so nice and does triple job at pointing target, applying EE and casting offering.

With Primordial Might in place at standard, I didn't notice any difference. However in league when I'm using the new Golem amulet without primordial might the Golems are about as dumb as Specters.

"
Hi. Thank you for answer my questions before. I am enjoying the build.
I am wonder if is there anyway we can see the minion's resistances and spectres's level?
Thank you!

GGG hasn't given us any good way to check minions stats, especially Specters are pretty hard to check.

You can calculate resistances as next :

Specs
- Base ele res : 30%
- Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance Support 20/20 : 44% = 74%
- Skill-tree : 15% = 89%
- Commander of Darkness (situational) : 20% = 109%

Golems
- Base ele res : 40%
- Skill-tree : 15% = 55%
- Commander of Darkness (situational) : 20% = 75%

Animate Guardian
- Base ele res : 40%
- Skill-tree : 15% = 55%
- Rainbowstrides : 20% = 75%
- Commander of Darkness (situational) : 20% = 95%

So with current setup most minions are capped even when your not near giving them 20% ele res from auras.

Only minions that are uncapped without aura are Flame Golems, but they can just regen most damage they take. However at some bosses like Uber Elder it can be useful to cap also Golems ele res but taking some rare jewels with ele res for minions or swapping "Combustion" to "Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance Support"

You can't see Specs level from anywhere but they are always tied to lowest of the three factors :
- Level of Desecrate that you are using and what level of corpses it can create
- Level of area that you are using Desecrate in
- Level of Raise Specter gem that you are using and what level of corpses it can raise

"
Trying to figure out which is better... running 9 or 10 golems: 7-1-1/8-1-1 or the standard 4-1-1 with specters? any good evidence supporting one vs the other?

Hi :)

Golems damage varies somewhat depending on gear or skill tree used. You can use Pob to check Flame Golems damage when using different setups and then adding them together to calculate highers total sum, but the difference is pretty small between 3, 4 and 5 Golem types mixes.

I personally would use 7x Flame Golems with 1x Ice and 1x Lightning Golems in chance to blind gloves to give some real utility. Using Shield can give much greater benefit that extra Golem, and gem sockets are already tight so adding more Golems to the mix wound mean dropping something else out.

We don't really know TV Specs damage as it has been hidden, but I think it's higher than any total that Golems amulet can give. TV Specs deal very high single target damage in 6-7 link helmet and also apply -20% fire res debuff to boost Golems damage. However at Uber Elder they can die, so for Uber Elder new amulet might actually be worth switching.

Golems are already doing to much damage that the choice comes to own preference in the end. You can do all content with pretty much any Golem mix and using Specs or no Specs. I recommend trying different setups and choosing what works best for you ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Dernière édition par mika2salo, le 2 sept. 2018 03:16:57
"
Nowdays netcode is better and theres also stun immunity Pantheon, so stun is not that big of a deal. You can just stack HP and ES with chaos res on rare amulet, rings, belt and gloves and do all content pretty easy. Just be careful and rememver to use Kiaras flask on bosses.

did 3.4 made necro better than elementalist and occultist?
"
streakgreen a écrit :

did 3.4 made necro better than elementalist and occultist?

I'm confused aswell. Guide is about necro with 4FG and spectres but most people discuss elementalist with golems only. All gear and gem recommendations are for the necro version too. What's the overall best version, what's going on?
what are animated guardian items ??
Quick question, I want to setup another golemancer in standard and I remember something about harmonies being patched/changed. Do I need to divine them all to get them working properly now? cause if so that sucks cause I dont have any divines. :(

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires