[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

I found the new amulet and I am wondering if it would be better than necro is to go Elementalist and shoot for as many Golems as possible?

I like the build concept but don't want to use Spectres...just Golems
"
DrHarvey12 a écrit :
Also, is there a part in your guide as to what the important stats are on the different primordial jewels?

Check in the Item section -> required gear
"
Im useing the golem amulet right now as im going full golem build for a change used specters way to much i find that just running 5 flame golems right now in low tier maps and very bad gear the dps is ok for single target

Hello :)

I had similar experience with the amulet. It's nice that we got new leveling item for Golems ^^

"
thy mika
lg sil

Hi :)

Np, glad if it helped ^^

"
I am wondering if one chooses to use Golem Amulet with Elementalist and lots of Harmonies, is it worth it to get one each of the Golems and leave rest as Flame?
With all 5 types of golems out that would mean 100% inc damage boost per amulet but you sacrifice 1 or 2 less flame golems doing dps.
As Elementalist it would also give you 125% boost to Golem's bonuses they give to you.

"
I found the new amulet and I am wondering if it would be better than necro is to go Elementalist and shoot for as many Golems as possible?

I like the build concept but don't want to use Spectres...just Golems

Hey :)

For endgame, I'm not sure if the amulet will be good choice. But For leveling taking Elementalist makes lot of sense as you only need to run 2x labs to get +2 extra Golems and its cheap to respec later to Necro. Also Primordial items seem to raise in price, so there might be a while before Necro can buy Anima Stone.

If you want to go Golems only, Occulist is also good option as you get stun immunity from the Ascendancu. Otherwise you need to use Kiaras flask and stun immunity Pantheon to prevent potentially lethal stuns in bosses.

"
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this. Hopefully see a write-up in the OP about when and where to use it. Like you say, I'm sure for necro endgame you won't use it but it might be viable for elementalist till more or less endgame.

Also, is there a part in your guide as to what the important stats are on the different primordial jewels? For instance Harmonies have 3 different stat rolls - might be useful to know which ones to prioritise. Been so long since I played Golems I can't exactly remember myself!

Probably be transitioning to golems by this weekend. Still need quite a lot of gear and the harmonies. Would also be interested to know how the AI fares in Delves. Hopefully they don't spend too much (or any) time shooting fireballs at mobs in the darkness that can't be damaged!

"
Check in the Item section -> required gear

Yep, Harmonies are explained in gear section. Guide is just so long its easy to miss some stuff.

I will be reporting how amulet is working in endgame once I reach it. However I have lot of work atm, so my leveling will be pretty slow. Maybe other players can report how amulet is working for them in endgame maps?

You can potentially stop Golems shooting at enemies in darkness by removing Might completely. This makes Golems "Defensive" and they will only shoot near you. However it will be bad in mapping.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
First off I love this build, thanks for the great guide, been using it for several leagues now. But I've always been curious why there is a focus on using the empower gem when fighting t16boss/shaper?

Unless you can get the empower gem to lvl 6, the damage it offers doesn't even beat out controlled destruction, from what my poe builder showing. Only at empower 6, does it deal 11% more damage than controlled destruction would.

Also curious why concentrated effect never seems to be used, it offers great damage in boss fights more so than controlled destruction. And even in mapping, the wave-clearing doesn't feel much difference for me.
Dernière édition par MagikYams, le 3 sept. 2018 20:41:09
"
MagikYams a écrit :
First off I love this build, been using it for several leagues now. But I've always been curious why there is a focus on using the empower gem when fighting t16boss/shaper?

Unless you can get the empower gem to lvl 6, the damage it offers doesn't even beat out controlled destruction, from what my poe builder showing. Only at empower 6, does it deal 11% more damage than controlled destruction would.

Also curious why concentrated effect never seems to be used, it offers great damage in boss fights more so than controlled destruction. And even in mapping, the wave-clearing doesn't feel much difference for me.

Probably because golem level (not only dps but health, so they won't die during the fight, which for me would be pretty much game over, because I have 69 free mana with removing ona aura, when I want to summon specters/golems).
"

GGG hasn't given us any good way to check minions stats, especially Specters are pretty hard to check.

You can calculate resistances as next :

Specs
- Base ele res : 30%
- Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance Support 20/20 : 44% = 74%
- Skill-tree : 15% = 89%
- Commander of Darkness (situational) : 20% = 109%

Golems
- Base ele res : 40%
- Skill-tree : 15% = 55%
- Commander of Darkness (situational) : 20% = 75%

Animate Guardian
- Base ele res : 40%
- Skill-tree : 15% = 55%
- Rainbowstrides : 20% = 75%
- Commander of Darkness (situational) : 20% = 95%

So with current setup most minions are capped even when your not near giving them 20% ele res from auras.

Only minions that are uncapped without aura are Flame Golems, but they can just regen most damage they take. However at some bosses like Uber Elder it can be useful to cap also Golems ele res but taking some rare jewels with ele res for minions or swapping "Combustion" to "Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance Support"

You can't see Specs level from anywhere but they are always tied to lowest of the three factors :
- Level of Desecrate that you are using and what level of corpses it can create
- Level of area that you are using Desecrate in
- Level of Raise Specter gem that you are using and what level of corpses it can raise

Thanks for your very detail answer.
At this moment, I am using spectres because I do not have anime stone yet. I am using Midnight Bargain wand to get extra spectre, but then I cannot use shield charge. Should sacrifice 1 spectre and replace it with Brighbreak or other weapons for go map faster?
"
Gosen a écrit :
"
MagikYams a écrit :
First off I love this build, been using it for several leagues now. But I've always been curious why there is a focus on using the empower gem when fighting t16boss/shaper?

Probably because golem level (not only dps but health, so they won't die during the fight, which for me would be pretty much game over, because I have 69 free mana with removing ona aura, when I want to summon specters/golems).

While that is a valid reasoning, its pretty much negated by the primordial harmonies. The golems will never die even on crazy t16 mods, once you have 4-5 harmonies.
whats the best setup for a 5 golem elementalist(not using the neck yet)?
should I just use 5 flame golens or add any other to the mix
"
mika2salo a écrit :

Yep, Harmonies are explained in gear section. Guide is just so long its easy to miss some stuff.

You can potentially stop Golems shooting at enemies in darkness by removing Might completely. This makes Golems "Defensive" and they will only shoot near you. However it will be bad in mapping.

Thx Mika / Toxomania.

Not sure how I missed the section re: harmonies - it's in the obvious section!! Doh!

Even worse - the couple I bought were of the skill cooldown & goelm damage variety - I paid no heed to the cooldown recovery rolls....DOH!!!

Oh well, I should end up with 8 of them so even if the cooldown recovery rolls are bad on a couple I should still hit the 2 sec timing anyway!

I'll experiment with primordial might in Delves. Easy to swap out for an eminence whilst delving if needed.

I know a question was asked a page or so ago about having higher level golems for surviveability. I believe that there are VERY few circumstances that golems will die but 2 that I seem to recall (and these are from the point of elementalist so elemetnal immunity but no block chance):

1. Minotaur falling rocks? Never tried him so can't confirm at all. Just seemed to remember some discussion about this killing lvl 20 flame golems.

2. The chaos degen (?) in the t16 vaal temple map. This I know can kill lvl 20 (possibly 20/20) golems as I had to resummon mine mulitple times in the fight. May have had boss damage mods on map - can't remember.

I was all quite hyped to try and get my hands on a level 4 Empower this league to supercharge my golems then realised that with Caustic Arro being meta prices are going to be SOOO EXPENSIVE. Will probably just go for fire pen as usual!!! Maybe CA will fall off heavily in Delves and people might start selling off their empowers towards the end of the league....well better late than never!
Used this as my league starter and so far rolling along fine. I had survivability issues early on, but now that I have most minion nodes setup and some new gear I run around with ~3k hp/es in act 10 which is fine for a glass cannon.

Delve my level rapes me hard though, guess I need to improve on that. It's the DOTs that get me. Cold dmg I assume?

Still using 9 zombies as meat shield, but I guess I can drop those soon, 4 golems now (3 fire, 1 light). I could run 4 fire, but then I loose the bonus from 2 different golems. Stopped using SRS in act 9 and moved to 2 curses. Guess I should have something to cast with curse on hit now I guess. Also running 3 spectres with spell echo + gmp.

My only gripe is the cost of the gems on poe.trade at the moment. With chaos vs ex at 71:1 I'm going to be doing a lot of chaos recipes and maps to get the primordial gems (+ anima stone in either 1 go or 3 loose to craft) ...

Though this was less expensive :) it is easy going so far though.

One thing I noticed, AFK killing isn't working anymore right? Did I miss this in patch notes?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires