[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

So,its twice...thx alot :( hard to choose again x)
<3
"
Daedalos a écrit :
Would also love to join the guild to main Golemancer this league. Is there a slot for me? :-)

Hey :)

Ill send you invite as soon as game on live!

"
Hey mate, thanks for your awesome build !

Just in case i may ask, because the Delve is adding much things and i'm not so good at "improvising" on the Skill Tree. Actually, you gave us a Necromancer 3.4 skill tree, assuming we follow the guide on every details.

But, i wonder if it works with the same skill tree if we go elementalist ? I wanted to try with the Primordial chain too, just to check the damage between both options and then pick the best. If you can tell me what to change on the Skill Tree, i would be fucking happy mate, cause your build is dang interesting.

THanks again for all of that ! Still doing great job like this !

I have Elementalist skill tree in variant section. The skill trees are about 95% same anyway, so no matter which class you level with, you can change later to another ascendancy with about 45 regrets.

No sure what you meant by necro 3.4 skill tree?

"

Ya sorry i think i worded my question wrong
im thinking of playing flame golems with the new neck to get 10 flame golems

with my freind who plays a aura bot and i wanted to know if you know how well a aurabot running ele damage auras would work with the flame golems

o and last time i played this i went occ for the pops as a pure golem build with the new neck do you think occ or ele would be better

"
Main issue will be if they run anger, and you have EE, you may lower fire damage (by augmenting fire resistance on the monsters), wrath is useless with FG, I didn't check hatred

"
i forgot wrath was % increased lighting that kinda fucks my plans xD rip

Hi :)

Yep, anger is big problem as we cant "remove" any aura.

Wrath and Hatred are useless for Flame Golems, so curses are actually better than most auras. Occultist may be safer thanks to stun immunity, but Elementalist can do all content as well with Kiaras flask and stun immunity Pantheon.

"
btw can someone tell % difference in dmg as Elemtalist VS Ocultist? Only vs normal elder and t16 maps and bosses (no uber and no shaper)? I think clear spead is the same cause -2 golems and buffs ~ = aura boosts and chaos explosion, but what about solo target? how much lower dmg from occultist
and thx for answers mika ;3 love u.

"
With flesh offering + haste + double curse (flammability and elemental weakness) + EE (may also depend on your tree, but using mine):

Occultist (4FG) (edit: it may be higher / lower, depending on ascendancies and curses you use, I took highest possible)
- vs trash: 76k / golem
- vs boss: 40k
- vs shaper: 28k

Elementalist (4+1+1+1)
- vs trash: 145k / FG
- vs boss: 80k / FG
- vs shaper: 58k / FG

Advantage of occultist: chaos explosion that makes mapping really smooth and easy triple curse

From my experience, i'm going as fast as mika's build (with specters) with my pure golem setup (no specters, more harmonies). Can't really argue more on occultist as I never tried it, sorry ^^

Occultist is more tanky as safer version. It will alwaus have Temporal Chains keeping trash mobs at bay thanks to hexproof cursing and ES regen is crazy fast when clearing mobs.

This makes occultist excellent leveling ascendancy if aiming for high level with minimal deaths. Bosses die pretty fast as Goles are doing good damage and Specs are still pretty ridiculois on good Elder helmet.

Elementalist has also own quality of life stuff going on with blinded enemies and immunity to bleed, shock, freeze, chill and burn. Gives good freedom when selecting flasks.

"
Heyo here x)
Can't wait to start! I'm ready (well, have to find a nick name for my first Golemancer :p)

Hi :)

Same here, having hard time choosing name. I sure hope to get +1 rare ES boots early ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Anymore room left in the guild? Old time player coming back to play POE!
Can you please add me to the Golemancer guild? My user name in delve is "Abolyz"
"
redwater2012 a écrit :
Anymore room left in the guild? Old time player coming back to play POE!

"
Can you please add me to the Golemancer guild? My user name in delve is "Abolyz"

Hello :)

Sent you both invite, welcome to guild! ;)

I'm going sleep for tonight and will be back tomorrow evening. Please contant guild officers :

Timdark, Darkdrium18, Chuckles or Nemesis87

If you want in guild today, or PM me and ill invite you tomorrow.

GL in league ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Hi! I Would love to Join you Golemancer guild as well if you still have room. :) My IGN will be "Elmara"
What's the rundown on 3.4? Thinking of coming back to PoE and playing golems again.

Playstyle and general items still the same?
Hey, wanted to say great guide!

Have been using it on my first play through of this game. So much to learn about this game.

Any spot on the guild for me? =D
Love your builds..would love to join the Guild IGN "stilllovegolems"

Thanks

stilllovegolems
Hi

Taken a break last couple leagues but done quite a bit of necro and was planning on golems again this league long before the buffs were announced.

Would love a spot in the guild and usually play for 6-8 weeks of each league.

Thanks!

Character this league is ReeyotchNecsAgain
Dernière édition par TipTopCat, le 1 sept. 2018 01:17:45

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires