[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
silhmaril a écrit :
have changed the settings

Hi :)

Characters are still private.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
have all hooks set to sero on my prvacy settings hope it will works now
thy
Dernière édition par silhmaril, le 2 sept. 2018 16:30:30
"
silhmaril a écrit :
have all hooks set to sero on my prvacy settings hope it will works now
thy

If your doing Elementalist I recommend going with the default 4+1+1 gear set. Extra Golems in chance to blind gloves add extra defense and "Deaths Doors" give bleed immune for free. Rainbowstrides are now vendor items expect for Animate Guardian after spell block change.

List would be :
- Ice and Light Golems to shaper / elder gloves with chance to blind support
- Rainbowstrides -> Death's doors
- Controlled Destruction -> Combustion (-20% fire res to boost TV damage)
- Ball lightning lvl 20 -> lvl 1 to cut mana cost
- Shield Charge lvl 20 -> lvl 1 to cut mana cost
- Helmet to elder helmet with minion damage, minion life and burning damage supports. Specs will die without minion life support for sure.
- Eye of Chayola -> even normal Presence of chayula. Huge EHP and chaos res boost.
- Vis Mortis is better for Necro as Spec have 100% increased life
- One node near "spiritual aid" looks pretty random.
- You can drop dynamo after lowering shield charges and ball lightnings level and put nodes to "Whispers of doom" to change to normal Presence of chayula
- Imho ES nodes from witch start are more important than small minion damage nodes

Your setup right now with +1 Vis Mortis would work much better as Necro atm, so you could switch and test if you are not sure you want to go for Elementalist. With 6-7 link Elder helmet and Bones of Ullr for 4th Spec, TV Specs will really melt bosses down.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Dernière édition par mika2salo, le 2 sept. 2018 17:07:03
im now almost ready to respec into flame golems whats the min items i need to get this going as a pure golemmancer

i.e what jewels

thank you
"
mika2salo a écrit :

New amulet is great at early - mid game. You can switch to Golems right after act 4 and amulet is dirt cheap (few chaos). Golems are much tankier than Specters at that point and deal lot more damage. It's great alternative to use the amulet as soon as you can summon Golem out.

So if I use the new amulet early on, does there come a point later on (before being able to get the core golem items) where going back to Spectres will be better than continuing to use the necklace?
"
healzr a écrit :
im now almost ready to respec into flame golems whats the min items i need to get this going as a pure golemmancer

i.e what jewels

thank you

Depends if you are using new Golem amulet or not. If you are doing default leveling guide, I recommend going for Golems after you can summon 4x Flame Golems out (requires Anima Stone).

However you can now use new Golems amulet to get 4x Golems out even before Anima Stone, but can't use Specters while using it. Golems are very good at early - mid leveling as they are beefier and deal more DPS than Specters.

"
So if I use the new amulet early on, does there come a point later on (before being able to get the core golem items) where going back to Spectres will be better than continuing to use the necklace?

Hello :)

Good starting point to go Golems + Specs is when you can summon 4x Golems out (without Golem amulet) and have taken soul weaver to give Specs 100% increased damage. This make sure that you have enough Golems to cover clear-speed and Tukohama Vanguards are strong enough to deal strong damage against bosses.

New amulet is great when Specs don't yet have Soul Weavers bonus, as Golems deal about equal damage and are tankier at early - mid levels.

I'm not sure how far the new amulet will carry as I'm just leveling myself in acts using it, but I guess it can carry up to Soul Weaver and Anima Stone without needing to use Specters before Anima Stone.
Dernière édition par mika2salo, le 3 sept. 2018 04:52:50
"

Depends if you are using new Golem amulet or not. If you are doing default leveling guide, I recommend going for Golems after you can summon 4x Flame Golems out (requires Anima Stone).

However you can now use new Golems amulet to get 4x Golems out even before Anima Stone, but can't use Specters while using it. Golems are very good at early - mid leveling as they are beefier and deal more DPS than Specters.

Im useing the golem amulet right now as im going full golem build for a change used specters way to much i find that just running 5 flame golems right now in low tier maps and very bad gear the dps is ok for single target
thy mika
lg sil
I am wondering if one chooses to use Golem Amulet with Elementalist and lots of Harmonies, is it worth it to get one each of the Golems and leave rest as Flame?
With all 5 types of golems out that would mean 100% inc damage boost per amulet but you sacrifice 1 or 2 less flame golems doing dps.
As Elementalist it would also give you 125% boost to Golem's bonuses they give to you.

Dernière édition par Torin, le 3 sept. 2018 08:45:50
"
mika2salo a écrit :

I'm not sure how far the new amulet will carry as I'm just leveling myself in acts using it, but I guess it can carry up to Soul Weaver and Anima Stone without needing to use Specters before Anima Stone.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this. Hopefully see a write-up in the OP about when and where to use it. Like you say, I'm sure for necro endgame you won't use it but it might be viable for elementalist till more or less endgame.

Also, is there a part in your guide as to what the important stats are on the different primordial jewels? For instance Harmonies have 3 different stat rolls - might be useful to know which ones to prioritise. Been so long since I played Golems I can't exactly remember myself!

Probably be transitioning to golems by this weekend. Still need quite a lot of gear and the harmonies. Would also be interested to know how the AI fares in Delves. Hopefully they don't spend too much (or any) time shooting fireballs at mobs in the darkness that can't be damaged!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires