[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Hi Mate. I am Reding youre guide since 3.1. Finaly i decided to try it out:)
I have never played a necromancer befor. So uf you have a place for me in youre Guild :) i would realy appreciate that.
"
Melanholic7 a écrit :
goddamn i hate every new league cause i want play golemancer and cant choose between Necro, Ocultiist and Elem.
Im sad to drop Elem , cause its dmg,freeze immune and golem immune to elemental dmg (which is huge as for me)
But i also sad that i cant pick Ocultist which is fat and i rly want be fat :(
Idk about Necro, his only advantage as for me (for golems) - block chance for hero from offering..
Also mika building in every build Chayula amulet which is VERY exepnsive every league (7-8 ex), and without it its bad playable - mainly cause chaos res.
So idk..maybe try Occultist with chayula just with CI, and pray thta i will be fat and golems will have enough dmg (and surviveability without elem immune , meh)... sadchoices.

"
Why are you dropping elementalist if you like it ? There's no reason to drop it actually.

Chaos damage is so low, just go for 7 golem with elementalist and 4+1+1+1 with stone golem, the regen boost will cover easily every damage you'll get :)

Hello :)

The build actually started as CI build and no stun immunity. I had only kiaras flask and that's about it. Still managed to do all content with only few deaths now and then.

Nowdays netcode is better and theres also stun immunity Pantheon, so stun is not that big of a deal. You can just stack HP and ES with chaos res on rare amulet, rings, belt and gloves and do all content pretty easy. Just be careful and rememver to use Kiaras flask on bosses.

"
Hi, I never played any minion builds before, so I want to try it this league as league starter. I have some questions, hope you guys could help me out.
1. What is the different between using only spectres and using both FG and spectres? I saw some builds use only spectres (like this one), so what is the pros and cons of using extra FG.
2. How important of chayula in your build? We're still good without it?
Thanks!

"
1) This build uses specters as single target (huge) damage (if you are necro especially) with TV, and golems to have a good clear speed / added dps on bosses. FG mostly compensate the lack of clear speed of TVs.

You can also play full golem elementalist (without specters) as some of us do, which has more golem dps (>600k total) and also allows to do everything. Just another way to play the build :)

2) you can live without, you'll need a good ES amulet, but it'll still be viable (with decent gear you can achieve 7-8k eHP without chayula easily)

Hi :)

1) Yep, FGs do area damage and Specs single target.

2) Same as earlier answer, its BIS but you can clear all content without it. Just use Kiaras flask and stun immunity pantheon.

"
For me i dunno this build seems complicated even tho it has a complex guide to follow i still feel lost i wanna try it tho with the new nodes and stuff they added would you all suggest this as a starter build for a new league or no ?

"
IMO, yes golems is a viable league start build although you won't level with golems. It needs the anima stone and primordial harmonies to do damage.

The jewels could range from quite expensive to VERY expensive in order to make the build work. As such I would plan on getting to maps and them farming the ccy to buy them. Leveling as SRS + Zombies and then spectres would allow you to keep the trees mostly the same. You'll just grab a lot more jewel sockets when you transition to golems.

It's a fun build and it doesn't need to be too complicated. The guide includes a lot of very helpful information when it comes to building it to take on the games tougher content (as well as various options for other content). It is definitely worth trying to really understand how it works as it makes making choices with regards to ascendancy & gear much easier.

If you just plan on blasting through some mid level maps (and aren't HC) then just grabbing a couple of clayshapers and the requisite primordial jewels will give you enough golems and damage to faceroll maps. Elementalist is fine here as you get freeze, ignite & shock immunity and you can stop at your cruel lab.

"
yea i tried reading through the guide it just all seems a bit complicated but the build it self looks easy to play so meh i dunno :(

"
To simplify, if you go with the build (or any golemancer build) as starter:
- use minion skill in the beginning (zombies, SRS) as you will have minion nodes anyway for the build
- when you can, start using specters (use "flame sentinel" from act3 for fire projectiles, Alpine Shaman in the end of act 4 (ice projectiles), sanguine sisters in act5 (magma balls), stygian revenant are also good in act4, tukohama vanguard act6 or solar guard act 8)
- when you can start using golem, start use them
- go to maps, switch to solar guards + golems (+ zombie if you still want them)
- get currencies, buy/get 1-2 clayshapper, tabula, primordial jewels, etc and slowly get into the build :)

tl;dr; play as "specters" necro, then switch slowly but surely to golems :) (you don't have to wait maps to buy/farm everything)

Guide is long, but it will make you strong. It starts as basic summoner build, but will later add Golems and all kind of synergies to it. Once you start using something, it becomes pretty clear how it really works.

Others tips are great, and will help you to start. Also if you are new player and not in guild, you can join Golemancer guild as its meant for new Golems players helping each others out ;)

"
Hey,

i already played this guide one time as necromancer until 92 in Harbinger and achievd a shaper kill with it.

Now im planning to start it once again as my league starter, but i'm wondering if i should give the occultist asc a try. My main goal is to carry this build all the way through until my first uber elder kill in this league + some deep delve diving.

Is there anyone who can recommend an ascendency for those purposes? I guess necromancer and occultist would be the only choices for my goals, because elementalist is too squishy?

Thanks

"
Depends on how you play. I feel elementalist stronger especially with all immunities (burn, shock, freeze) and the golem buffs.
But you can easily go for uber elder with elementalist also :)
Sure, the occultist version have a strong advantage for ES regen, but it doesn't mean it's the only viable choice.

"
I did "every" endgame content (guardians, shaper, red elder, uber elder, uber atziri, chayula) without Chayula (for the sake of testing, to see if we can play without) and with it.
I was using elementalist, with 4FG 1LG 1IG 1SG (4+1+1+1), double clayshapper, 2 curse on hit, haste & discipline as auras, 12 jewels, no specters.

Hey :)

Elementalist is actually very good choice for Uber Elder kill as Golems are immune to elemental damage. Occultists Specs may die if not adding extra defense for them, so Uber Elder fight is mostly Golems alone against boss. If you are using Necro Aegis and raising Minions ele res cap, they should be able to survive the fight. You can also respec few more regen nodes for minions before the fight.

Occutist is very tanky and can clear fast with chaos explosions. With non-uber elder bosses TV Specs are pretty much immortal, so the once choice comes down to uber elder. You can also switch ascendancies for about 45 regrets if you wan to go from occu -> Necro for uber elder fight later.

"
so, does anybody tried play endgame (i mean t16 easy farm almost any mod) flame golems WITHOUT Chayula amulet (cause its too expensive,ppls shouldnt build around it,its luxority ) ? with no chayula i think its better to go CI,so u wont worry about chaos. So,if anybody played in such way - tell please ur build/ascendancy/what were ur shield pool?
UPD nvm, why cant i just try and see x) :3 Especialy cause I already played golemancer as Necro and Elem - its logically time for Ocultist) Hopefuly it will be as good as elementalist)

"
A few feedbacks:
- In incursions, the stone golem (for life regen) + the base chaos resist (was at 75% with chayula, but it's true without) made the chaos damage almost unnoticeable
- Without Chayula I had around 7.8k eHP (while having 1k more with it).
- End game bosses were as easy as with chayula (you don't get chaos damage anywhere in endgame), but you just have less eHP :)
- The only place complicated was Chayula's breach, but I found myself a rare amu with 30% chaos res for this to compensate. Other than that, due to the stone golem life regen, it was not complicated.
- Some mods are trickier for maps, but that's always the case, chayula or not.

If you go CI, the advantage is that you are immune to chaos, but you are loosing ~2.5k eHP from life also. It's easier to get your chaos res above 50% than losing that imho.

As in first message, build started as CI and no stun immunity. Later it was hybrid with no stun immunity or Chayula for some time. Kiara's flasks, Pantheon and bit careful on bosses can go long way even without Chayula. You can stack enough Chaos res and EHP (HP + ES) on rare gear that you can cap chaos res and reach very high EHP.

I don't recommend CI as you will lose tons of EHP and still get stunned for every small scratch. Chaos damage is not very big matter in currenct game, so CI gives very little benefit.

"
Are we still using ANIMATE GUARDIAN in 3.4 or just FG+SRS?

using Animate Guardian is pretty much voluntary. It gives nice extra and I like it personally very much as extra utility minion. You can also fit it with other roles like switching :
Bringer Of Rain -> Leer Cast
Singularity and shield -> Dying Breath

This will give all other minions 30% increased damage boost and make curses more effective.

"
can i play this as a league starter? or will it be impossible due to not being able to obtain the jewels??

Hello :)

You can start as normal necro and Specters will carry you to high tier maps for 10-20 c total cost. You can later get Primordial jewels and add Golems when you get more currency. Solar Guard Specters are very similar to Golems while leveling and have good clear speed.

"
Would there be one more space in the guild, please?:)

Just sent you an invitation, welcome to guild! ^^

"
How well would a aura bot buff the damage of the golems

Minions don't get as much benefit from auras as players in general. Anger and Haste are good, but other auras don't add damage that much. I would not recommend running Golems as auramancer, but if you party with Golemancer the damage boost will be very nice.

"
about chaos resistance - but how u get so much of it..i cant emagine price of itms with all needed stats AND chaos res on them :(

Try to look for next stats in items :

- rings (40+ ES, 40+ HP, chaos res and ele res)
- amulet (40+ ES, 40+ HP, chaos res and ele res)
- belt (110+ ES, 40+ HP, chaos res and ele res)
- gloves (150+ ES, 40+ HP, chaos res and ele res)

I got similar gear last league for about 20-30c and capped my chaos res easily. However you need to be very spesific about what gear will cap elemental res as that makes the price. 40%/25%/15% is very cheap with great HP and ES compared to 35/35/35 rolls.

"
Is anyone able to send an invite?

Revlyk_ is the character im currently on.

"
Hi Mate. I am Reding youre guide since 3.1. Finaly i decided to try it out:)
I have never played a necromancer befor. So uf you have a place for me in youre Guild :) i would realy appreciate that.

Just sent you both and invitation. Welcome to guild ;)

[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Dernière édition par mika2salo, le 31 août 2018 12:52:15
Would also love to join the guild to main Golemancer this league. Is there a slot for me? :-)
Hey mate, thanks for your awesome build !

Just in case i may ask, because the Delve is adding much things and i'm not so good at "improvising" on the Skill Tree. Actually, you gave us a Necromancer 3.4 skill tree, assuming we follow the guide on every details.

But, i wonder if it works with the same skill tree if we go elementalist ? I wanted to try with the Primordial chain too, just to check the damage between both options and then pick the best. If you can tell me what to change on the Skill Tree, i would be fucking happy mate, cause your build is dang interesting.

THanks again for all of that ! Still doing great job like this !
"

"

Minions don't get as much benefit from auras as players in general. Anger and Haste are good, but other auras don't add damage that much. I would not recommend running Golems as auramancer, but if you party with Golemancer the damage boost will be very nice.
]

Ya sorry i think i worded my question wrong
im thinking of playing flame golems with the new neck to get 10 flame golems

with my freind who plays a aura bot and i wanted to know if you know how well a aurabot running ele damage auras would work with the flame golems

o and last time i played this i went occ for the pops as a pure golem build with the new neck do you think occ or ele would be better
Dernière édition par healzr, le 31 août 2018 15:09:16
"
healzr a écrit :
"

"

]

Ya sorry i think i worded my question wrong
im thinking of playing flame golems with the new neck to get 10 flame golems

with my freind who plays a aura bot and i wanted to know if you know how well a aurabot running ele damage auras would work with the flame golems

o and last time i played this i went occ for the pops as a pure golem build with the new neck do you think occ or ele would be better

Main issue will be if they run anger, and you have EE, you may lower fire damage (by augmenting fire resistance on the monsters), wrath is useless with FG, I didn't check hatred
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251
Dernière édition par Anakhon, le 31 août 2018 15:14:47
i forgot wrath was % increased lighting that kinda fucks my plans xD rip
btw can someone tell % difference in dmg as Elemtalist VS Ocultist? Only vs normal elder and t16 maps and bosses (no uber and no shaper)? I think clear spead is the same cause -2 golems and buffs ~ = aura boosts and chaos explosion, but what about solo target? how much lower dmg from occultist
and thx for answers mika ;3 love u.
Heyo here x)
Can't wait to start! I'm ready (well, have to find a nick name for my first Golemancer :p)
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
"
Melanholic7 a écrit :
btw can someone tell % difference in dmg as Elemtalist VS Ocultist? Only vs normal elder and t16 maps and bosses (no uber and no shaper)? I think clear spead is the same cause -2 golems and buffs ~ = aura boosts and chaos explosion, but what about solo target? how much lower dmg from occultist
and thx for answers mika ;3 love u.

With flesh offering + haste + double curse (flammability and elemental weakness) + EE (may also depend on your tree, but using mine):

Occultist (4FG) (edit: it may be higher / lower, depending on ascendancies and curses you use, I took highest possible)
- vs trash: 76k / golem
- vs boss: 40k
- vs shaper: 28k

Elementalist (4+1+1+1)
- vs trash: 145k / FG
- vs boss: 80k / FG
- vs shaper: 58k / FG

Advantage of occultist: chaos explosion that makes mapping really smooth and easy triple curse

From my experience, i'm going as fast as mika's build (with specters) with my pure golem setup (no specters, more harmonies). Can't really argue more on occultist as I never tried it, sorry ^^
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251
Dernière édition par Anakhon, le 31 août 2018 15:48:13

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires